GoDaddy Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 1152 reviews

3.5
GoDaddy CEO Scott Wagner
Scott Wagner
Pros
  • "I have found a fantastic mentor/sponsor and love the flexible work culture - including the great benefits package(in 132 reviews)

• "Very good benefits, positive culture(in 63 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you are looking to join a sales call center - no tech experience needed(in 64 reviews)

• "Then company including upper management and Inhuman resources ignore the fact you injured push it off(in 34 reviews)

1. "Excellent"

I worked at GoDaddy full-time

Pros

Good staff location and many more hard to enlist

Cons

not found yet still searching

GoDaddy2018-03-13

March 19, 2018Employment Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are delighted to see that even though you are no longer an employee of ours, you are still recommend us as an employer and have no cons on top of that. We hope that your time here served you well and maybe we will see you again!

2. "Nice"

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros

Friendly environment working with team is very good . good team to work with very friendly place to work on.

Cons

No such cons. But job working is hectic simply amazing experience less time to relax oppertunities are less more than.

Advice to Management

Salary could be good

GoDaddy2017-06-20

June 26, 2017Sr. Director Customer Care

We appreciate your feedback and are happy you enjoy the environment!

3. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexi timings , great treatment, great work culture,

Cons

avg pay , limited career growth .

GoDaddy2017-03-03

April 5, 2017Director - Customer Care, India

Thank you for the feedback. Good to hear that you enjoyed working with us and liked the company culture. We do take special care in ensuring that employees find the environment enjoyable at GoDaddy. Also, our compensation and benefits team works hard in designing attractive benefits ...

"Associate"

Former Employee - Associate Product Manager in Hyderābād

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work culture Work environment is good Good learning experience Will learn lot of new things in job Will help you in your technical career as well

Cons

Less technical training More politics inside the organisation Needs to improve on the indoor activities Your managers needs to be technically sound

Advice to Management

Buck up on your technical training, need to give more insights into product technology rather than sales. Thank you cheers

GoDaddy2017-03-10

March 20, 2017Director - Customer Care, India

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad you liked the work culture and opportunities to learn new things. Our success at GoDaddy is driven by passion that our employees bring to workplace. It is our constant endeavor to create a fun atmosphere while creating ...

5. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Process Developer in Hyderābād

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent company to work with as a technical experienced person and identify the greater technical values to the company

Cons

International movement should be given to all people

Advice to Management

lean and six sigma certification need to be given all the people to make them understand the business logics and take people inputs

GoDaddy2016-12-28

January 9, 2017VP Software Engineering

Thanks for your feedback, I am glad that you are having a great experience and having an impact at GoDaddy. We are super focused on investing on the developer experience to make your life as a developer easier and more effective. Thanks for your feedback about international movement, ...

"Satisfactory"

Current Employee - Back End Web Developer in New Delhi

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My dream company. Because it helps other small startup to grow under its wings. That's why my work is exciting.

Cons

No downside. It's all great.You will love working here.

Advice to Management

Just increase my salary.

GoDaddy2015-12-30

August 29, 2016VP Software Engineering

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback, I am glad that you are happy at GoDaddy and with our mission to change the world by helping small businesses to be successful and grow. We continuously invest in being competitive in all fronts with regards to our employees including compensation ...

7. "Get hooked, then attempt to stay afloat"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay per hour isn’t bad and bonus is decent. Health benefits. Good 401k program.

Cons

Bonus structure constantly changes. Makes you make less money while working twice as hard. Customers are hard to talk to.

GoDaddy2019-04-09

April 10, 2019Team GoDaddy People Operations

Oh no! We love our customers, and we're bummed that you didn't find them as awesome as we do. We hope you've found a gig you love.

• "Great place to learn"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company provided tons of benefits for employees and had a wonderful training system. Never felt like I couldn't do the job or find resources to get my questions answered.

Cons

Goals and compensation plans changed a lot towards the end which made it hard to ever hit bonus.

GoDaddy2019-04-07

April 10, 2019Team GoDaddy People Operations

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We always strive to make sure our employees have the resources available to learn and grow with GoDaddy.

• "Exciting times at GoDaddy bring endless opportunities for employees who want it."

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-It’s easy to feel good about empowering small business owners on a day-to-day basis -AMAZING benefits. Personally I love all the PTO and 401(k) matching the most. -I’m rarely the smartest person in the room -Super supportive and open leaders

Cons

-With a recent acquisition, teams in one part of the company don’t fully understand what teams in another part of the company do.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, and make the new Austin office even better than Scottsdale! Basketball court would be sweet!

GoDaddy2019-04-06

April 10, 2019Team GoDaddy People Operations

Thank you for sharing your experience in leadership here at GoDaddy. We're working on ways to improve transparency across the company with all of our recent acquisitions. We'll see what we can do about the Basketball Court!

• "Great Company"

Current Employee - Cdt

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very good benefits, positive culture

Cons

its all about production of new revenue

GoDaddy2019-03-27

April 10, 2019Team GoDaddy People Operations

We're glad that you're able to pick up on our good vibes. We strive to keep a positive atmosphere so that work just doesn't feel like work.

Found 1152 reviews