58% would recommend to a friend
(233 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Haptik
Got a burning question about Haptik? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Haptik employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Not competitive salary excessive workload" (in 7 reviews)
- "Lots of burden and no work life balance" (in 6 reviews)
- "Layoffs No work life balance" (in 6 reviews)
- "There is no job security." (in 5 reviews)
- "Leadership lacks vision and isn't able to translate it into concrete goals for the rest of the team." (in 3 reviews)
Found 233 of over 258 reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.030 Nov 2023Manager, Business OperationsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Great people, great culture, great work environment, great opportunities for growth
With a full time work from office clause, office can get a bit noisy sometimes but other than that all great1
- 3.021 Sept 2023Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGoregaon East
Casual Work Atmosphere Fair Market Pay Flexible Work Environment Reliance employee benefits - (If you're working in JIO Team)
Lack of Processes Poor Management Limited Career Growth7
- 1.028 Nov 2023Senior Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Nothing anymore to be honest. If you are still looking for reasons to board this sinking ship, may lord help you.
List is too long, to start with no one know where the company is going now. HR team is the Most useless team at Haptik. Since layoff no response, no support, this HR lead will never ever even picks up the calls, and even if she do, she is least helpful. recruitment has collapsed completely, no process, no vision. They layoff one third of the org and very next week reach out to some of the folks again to retain them as they realize they screwed up big time and did not think through before such a major layoff. This shows how immaturely they handle such a critical and major decision that affected 100s of lives. There were pregnant ladies affected in layoff, 50+ years old employees for whom it may not be so easy to find similar role soon, people who have dependents, people who just became parents, people who recently left other good offers and were convinced to stay back. Almost all good folks have already left and remaining will soon leave. So do yourself a favor and drop the thought of joining this org like a bad habit. it is not worth the pain, agony and effort. good days are all behind, its all just a sinking ship now. Reliance to rethink if they want to stay invested here or not. All the 5 star reviews you see are fake and written by the HR team themselves, don't believe them.2
- 1.022 Oct 2023Customer SuccessCurrent Employee
Salary on time (wait it has cons as well, for the so called employee benefits such as general and life insurance employees has to pay which is the part of CTC and guess what it is mandatory)
1) no training for product and process 2) micro-management 3) short sighted plans i.e. 1-2 months (eg. Laid off employees were called back to join within 45 days) 4) poor human resource 5) People are not at all friendly 6) office space is completely unorganised and does not have basic amenities and facilities. Eg. A) Only two service lifts which can accommodate only 5-6 person/lift. During peak hours had to wait in que for 15-20 mins. B) poor vehicle parking facilities 7) Pathetic company assets such as laptop 8) Poor work life balance 9) Personal time offs/leaves are very very less 10) Hiring was going on a week before and those employees are laid off which were onboarded a week back. Does this talks about planning?5
- 1.021 Nov 2023EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
No such notable reason. People fall trap of jio title
Just not fall for jio brand. Apart from jio investment its standard is poor than a 2-3 people start-up. They have no proper planning, expecting joinees to understand their entire product out of fly. Low level experienced people in management roles just play monarch. No proper process to deal things. No strong reason why they hire a position. Too much regional racism.2
- 5.028 Nov 2023SupportCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
1. Positive work environment 2. Work-life balance 3. Supportive leadership
1. Limited advancement opportunities 2. Communication challenges1
- 1.05 Sept 2023Customer Success Manager (CSM)Former Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Haptik had a good culture few years back before they got in incompetent HR's who have diluted the work culture completely.
1. There were more than 20% workforce that was laid off without any prior notice. 2. No valid explanation as to why this decision was taken. 3. Irrational decision making by opening offices in other cities where the rent and overheads are huge. 4. HR's are extremely incompetent and super cunning without any transparent policies. They didn't even attend the calls where lay offs were happening. How is this even allowed ? 5. The CEOs back to back wrong decision making has put a question mark on the company ethics and values. 6. Poor leadership and no governance at all 7. If you are looking forward to growth in career and life, please do not think of joining the organisation. 8. You are safe if your title is "modi" irrespective if you are competent or not.18
- 2.09 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Delhi
Good people to work with Colleagues who turn out to be friends
- C-level look confused with their strategy - A weak, inexperienced “leader” taking up product, GTM, Sales and marketing responsibility, that too with ZERO experience in one of Haptik’s core market - Key performers quitting the organisation - HRs policies changing from employee specific previously and turning to a hire-fire policy without reasons - Haptik moving from a collaborative team structure to a dictatorship and that too not from the C-level team7
- 1.022 Sept 2023AnalystsFormer Employee, more than 1 year
It was a decent company in 2021, when people working here were professional and genuine. But that’s not the case now
The so called higher management loves politics and play duty games with their employees. The company recently layoffs 20% workforce to improve their company health, but calculation it should be around 70, out of 350 total work force. But more than 70 employees were released. Irrespective of the performance of the employees. The company doesn’t have a clear roadmap on what they want to achieve. Every month the roadmap changes the vision of the company changes. The CS director currently working has done PHD in politics, zero product knowledge but 10 yrs of experience in micro management and internal politics.7
Haptik Reviews FAQs
Haptik has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 258 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Haptik to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -25% over the last 12 months.
58% of Haptik employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Haptik 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.