Helix House Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Helix House Reviews

4.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Helix House Project Manager"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

Helping others to help themselves..

Cons

24/7 work hours and little "down time".

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Helix House full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the place I've ever worked. Extremely friendly and talented staff. Amazing company culture: work hard but have fun for doing it.

Cons

I do not have any con for this job.

Advice to Management

Keep up a great work.

"Copy Writer"

Former Employee - Senior Copy Writer in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Copy Writer in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Pros

The small business environment was a major plus for me. We never punched clocks while I was there, management was generally hands off, and for the most part the daily operations and the internal operations of the company were diaphanous. The Helix House culture is ideal for anyone who claims to be a self starter and a team player. Also, lunch was on the bosses every Thursday, and they always had snacks and coffee around. Lastly, the culture of Helix House was very enjoyable. Everything is almost completely performance based (the owner is a reasonable guy) the only office politics that existed were ignored by management and I never caught heat for my eccentricities because I did a quality job working my position.

Cons

What was a pro to me could be a demerit to another. The small business, entrepreneurial culture promoted by the company does not have room for people who need babysitting or require extensive training. A few people left while I was there because they needed a different work environment to succeed.

Advice to Management

While I was working at Helix House, the company was comprised of about ten people working together to deliver high quality digital marketing. I'm sure Helix House hopes to expand someday but I urge them to do their best to keep the small business culture alive.

"Account Executive"

Former Contractor - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Former Contractor - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Helix House as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The company philosophy was to provide excellent service to all clients, and our product offerings were 5x core components for internet marketing which scaled by contract amount. Even though, a small business would purchase a basic package, the client would receive full attention by our professional staff.

Cons

The small business offerings were discontinued by the firm in order to attract clients that could afford $500M annual contracts.

Advice to Management

Please investigate a product offerings for the mid-sized companies in your area. This market is available for expansion and is considered low-hanging-fruit for harvesting. Good luck.

6. "Great Company - Loss of focus"

Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Helix House (More than a year)

Pros

Great company and perfect for any level customer. Provides superb service for the money. Mid level management is easy to understand and execute upper management direction.

Cons

Losing focus of what got them where they are. Fail to provide mobile services because of unorganized attempts before. Not a total marketing company company anymore.

Advice to Management

Dont forget how and who got you where you are today.

"A decent company to work for."

Former Contractor - Account Executive
    Former Contractor - Account Executive

I worked at Helix House as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great people in the office I worked at. Everyone helped each other and it was a great atmosphere.

Cons

Being commission only meant you didn't get paid for a lot of what you did. Being laid off really sucked.