HupTech Web Reviews

Updated 14 Feb 2021

4.2
HupTech Web Founder and Director Rishi Thakker (no image)
Rishi Thakker
  1. "Perfect Place To Keep Learn and Grow"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work From home, Salary on Time Sr is Like Friend I got Increment As Promised

Cons

Sometimes Working Hours is more

Continue reading
  2. "Best company to start career."

Current Employee - SEO Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have joined the Huptech around 1.5 years back and started my career as a jr, SEO Executive and now after 1.5 years I am working as SEO Manager, So from this experience I can say , 1. You will be always surrounded by positive and inspiring people, that will help you to learn more. 2. No politics at all for the positions, as far as you are capable of doing you will get it automatically. 3. Experience does not matter, If you have enough knowledge then you will get senior position automatically and this is my personal experience.

Cons

No cons for those who want to work seriously.

"Worst Management"

1.0
    Former Employee - SEO Executive in Ahmedabad
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

Had Best experience to work with team

Cons

I worked at huptech web full-time for less than a year. I must say it was a very bad experience and worst management at all. HR policies are different for all employees as well as you never get proper response from them. Even the CEO doesn't reply to your complaints. They didn't complete their own commitments so how can they expect same from employees. They treat employees very badly, sometimes you do not track your only one hour less, so you've to share reasons behind this and similar if you work extra 2 hours, no one will ask to you nor will you pay overall. It's been more than one month to leave my job but still, I didn't get my pending salary even they didn't reply to my message.

HupTech Web Response

January 27, 2021Support Team

We would certainly empathize with your experience, We always strive to provide transparency for Employee policy. All rules governing our operations are extremely important. In this difficult time of COVID-19, we've made a number of changes to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and their families and one of the major changes we made is in the form of a work-from-home policy that allows you to work from home. So Surely your working log and timing matter for productivity. As per the company policy NDA & Contact which you have signed if you have shared your resignation then you have to serve a notice period of Certain days and at least complete the exit formalities, and handover your work to your teammates. but somehow you have not served any notice period & Intimation which is a violation of our NDA & Contract. We respect that you have company culture-fit issues, which we all understand, and to that, we wish that you will able to find a company that will allow you to stop working without notice period.

4. "Perfect company to begin your career."

4.0
    Former Employee - SEO Executive and Content Writer in Ahmedabad
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

Autonomous work environment, Friendly co-workers

Cons

Bond System, Some management issues

5. "Good, stable work."

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for more than a year

Pros

Reliable work and communication, standardized specs, management, long term stability.

Cons

Industry grows quickly, have to keep a finger on the pulse to stay ahead of the curve

"Supportive team"

Current Employee - Social Media Specialist

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's been more than 6 months since I am working with HuptechWeb Team, Each and every one of the team are so passionate about their work and ready to help and teach others so there is no chance of work pressure, each of us is enjoying our work with proper guidance.

Cons

I didn't feel any downside of working at HuptechWeb.a

7. "We are always learning and have a can-do attitude."

Current Employee - Account Head in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company truly pays attention to personal growth and development. The supportive atmosphere is unique. Great flexibility, great benefits, fabulous supervisors who work together to make our jobs fun and clients happy!

Cons

No Cons Encountered So Far

8. "Great place to learn and work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Business Development in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working with Huptech Web for less than a year and has made me a better professional. Supportive nature of the CEO and such a way to mold young talent and even helped continuously with small mistakes and also opened other team channels to learn and prove the worth.

Cons

Have not encountered any cons yet.

Continue reading

"Not a comoany to rely for your job"

1.0
    Former Employee - Interactive Web Designer in Jāmnagar

I worked at HupTech Web full-time

Pros

Company have a challenging work

Cons

Company can remove you anytime if you do not agree with their plans, even though that plasns are not suitable for your career, they just threw me out within a day without ay prior notice. For their security they will ask a bond of 78,000 from your side but for your security there is no policy.

HupTech Web Response

October 19, 2020HR

While these statements are without merit, we appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. At Huptech Web, we set up several opportunities and plans for complete employee satisfaction and career support. We always strive to provide transparency across our organization. All rules governing our operations are extremely important, and we are obliged not to provide notice if misconduct is the cause for termination. Security, training, and the constant pursuit of better performance are our initiatives' foundation, reflecting on our employee-friendly policies. We would advise you to contact our HR department to discuss your specific concerns.

"Great place to enhance your skills"

Current Employee - SEO Team Lead in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working in Huptech Web for the past 11 months. I started my career here as a Senior SEO Executive and was promoted as Team Lead in a few months. I was given opportunities that not only accentuated my career, but also taught me to be a competent human being. Apart from this, there is a supporting team, a confident leader and a perfect salary for happiness. I highly recommend Huptech to anyone who is dedicated and wants to improvise their digital marketing skills.

Cons

No any cons for me

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews