HupTech Web Reviews

Updated 2 Jan 2020

4.5
HupTech Web Founder and Director Rishi Thakker (no image)
Rishi Thakker
  1. "Great place to enhance your skills"

Current Employee - SEO Team Lead in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working in Huptech Web for the past 11 months. I started my career here as a Senior SEO Executive and was promoted as Team Lead in a few months. I was given opportunities that not only accentuated my career, but also taught me to be a competent human being. Apart from this, there is a supporting team, a confident leader and a perfect salary for happiness. I highly recommend Huptech to anyone who is dedicated and wants to improvise their digital marketing skills.

Cons

No any cons for me

2. "good experience"

4.0
    Current Employee - Busineess Development in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time

Pros

good environment to start your journey

Cons

no cons other than starting salary

3. "About company"

4.0
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at HupTech Web

Pros

They provide free or paid internship based on your knowledge.

Cons

You have to sign a consignment for working

"Worst consultancy ever in markey"

1.0

I worked at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros at all. Has no staff to work

Cons

The owner of the company is very rude to the employees. And this consultancy is not even her own her brother has gifted her this. And has only 10-15 clients and have to work on the same position every time. MD has no sense of talking to the employees. MD name is RINKU THAKKAR

5. "Huptech Web is huge platform with numerous opportunities"

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was fresher when I stepped in the Huptech Web. From the time I entered to till date, I can see my scale of growth increasing rapidly. The colleagues here are supper supportive and are technically very skilled. Feel glad to be trained under them. Management Team is more like family to who we can frankly share issues. They have a good capability of understanding and giving free environment. We the employees are provided good music environment in the background during our office hours. Working hour’s flexibility is what I what really appreciate.

Cons

Not found any till date

6. "Huptech Web is a great place to learn"

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time

Pros

I am working at Huptech Web for 10 months and have learned more here then I did in my past company. I continue to learn new things every day. Good facility for employees and very understanding management team is what Huptech Web is all about . Great place for work and enthusiastic team members. I feel my salary is good from what I started out making. The more hard work you put in, the better compensated you are.

Cons

There is nothing to add here

Continue reading
  7. ""Great Company to work for, challenging and rewarding.""

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Huptech web, you are not an employee, you are an Huptechian. Huptech Web is a place where employees are treated as family member. With the best SEO tactics and tricks, Huptechweb proves to be the best SEO service and digital marketing agency. It's the best platform for the freshers as it opens an array of learning opportunities for anyone. I being the SEO Executive at Huptechweb can see my growth in the SEO field to its best. The seniors and the Head department promise to make every day a new learning day. With the best guidance and support, I just love to work here.

Cons

None that I can think of

8. "Best Place To Learn."

Current Intern - SEO in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web for less than a year

Pros

I started as an SEO intern in Huptech Web from about a month. In the starting phase, I was worried about the work culture and environment, but thanks to Huptech Team members for their immense support and guidance and helping me to learn some extraordinary SEO strategies all these days. Yes, now I am very much familiar with the company's environment. I am really pleased with the workflow that Huptech web offers. This helps an individual to grow rapidly. Within a few days of my joining, the atmosphere becomes so friendly to me that I now notice myself transforming from an SEO intern to Huptechian. I have to say that it's one of the good Decision to be part of Huptech Web

Cons

Till now I didn't get.

9. "Amazing Journey With This Family"

Former Employee - SEO Analyst in Ahmedabad

I worked at HupTech Web full-time for more than a year

Pros

They are good when it comes to the development of any employees. They found good and relatively develop them as per that. Among this they are one of them who give the chance to grow the employees' knowledge and it's like they are bounded with the posts, If anyone gives his/her 100% then surely those will be appreciated.

Cons

Google it... I haven't founded it yet..

10. "Have Worked for about 1 Year in this Company"

Current Employee - Senior Web Designer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at HupTech Web full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here at Huptech Web has nothing but an uplifting experience. This company is best for freshers and experienced employees alike. The composition is great, always on time and a good bonus with compensation structure. Not only this company is beneficial is seen from client’s perspectives but also for the employees as there are a ton of things that I have learned here about new technologies and techniques of my niche. The company culture is a prior thing that I like about this company. The guidance that I acquired from our director sir has helped me along the way and is well appreciated. He has been nothing short of multi-tasker and an inspiration. Each and every employee is positive, supportive and innovative. Recommended to anyone who wishes to have a nudge of boost in their career.

Cons

No cons encountered in this company

Found 13 reviews