IICT CHROMEPET Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

IICT CHROMEPET Reviews

Updated Sep 12, 2017

4.6
  1. "Network Support Engineer"

Former Employee - Network Support Engineer in Chennai

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET part-time for less than a year

Pros

i got good knowledge about CCNA and getting practical experience ,problem solving skills also they are prepare very much in the interview level i hope it very useful to others.

Cons

No cons IICT is the best place to work for Networking domain. Thanks to IICT for the best guidance in CCNA / Networking domain. Overall excellent.

IICT CHROMEPET2016-11-27
  2. "Dont prefer"

I have been working at IICT CHROMEPET

Pros

Nothing to say about pros

Cons

There is guy i don't wanna mention the name over here. They will teach yo how to browse in google. Especially don't learn java course there.

IICT CHROMEPET2017-09-12
  3. "Nice Place to work as Network Support Engineer"

Former Employee - Network Support Engineer in Chennai

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET part-time for less than a year

Pros

I completed my training and finally deployed into the project as Network Support Engineer I am so happy to work at IICT they offered me great environment to work in the client support project in Hardware and Networking domain.Thanks to IICT.

Cons

Parking is really difficult at IICT bit of politics in IICT overall 4.5/5 i can about IICT.

Continue reading
    IICT CHROMEPET2016-09-29
  4. "iOS Application Developer"

Former Employee - IOS Developer in Chennai

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have attended IOS mobile developer program at IICT institute. Course content was elaborately covered with real time application projects on topics which made me associate and relate with the content that was being taught to me. My teacher Wilson sir was very supportive and provided me with flexibility in time and coverage of course material. I enjoyed learning and making projects here. Surely recommend my friends here.

Cons

No cons very nice to work as ios app developer

IICT CHROMEPET2016-08-15
  5. "Android Internship"

Former Intern - Android Intern in Chennai

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET for less than a year

Pros

Hi this is aswin. I got to know about IICT through my friend. I was searching for everywhere for an android coaching. Finally I found a good coaching center. Really am happy to say that "IICT is the BEST". My trainer Pakeerathan. He is a very good trainer for an android coaching. He trained us with a practical knowledge and I have learnt a lot from him. During my training itself am doing new projects with new ideas .He is very kind to resolving errors. During my coaching itself i got a Job in "Dewpond Technologies" as an android developer. Few words I have to say about Sathik. He is very friendly and he supported me to get this job for me. IICT is the best in ANDROID TRAINING.

Cons

No cons IICT is the best place to do android

IICT CHROMEPET2016-04-27
  6. ".Net Training Undergone"

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET

Pros

I have no knowledge when before joining IICT. After i joined here for .net course i have improved my knowledge to good level. Wilson sir is more experienced in .net platform he gave the best in practical through which i understand well i can rate him more according to 5 i can give 5\5

Cons

No cons ..Best place to do .net training

IICT CHROMEPET2016-04-06
  7. "System Engineer Intern"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer Intern in Chennai

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET part-time for less than a year

Pros

I am learning here MCITP course good teaching my trainer karthik sir is good trainer he training me well.

Cons

No cons excellent place to do MCITP Training

IICT CHROMEPET2016-04-06
  8. "IICT Reviews"

Android Developer in Chennai

I have been working at IICT CHROMEPET

Pros

I have completed my android application development coaching under Mr.Manigandan, had a great experience in learning many things. I able to develop my own Android applications...

Cons

No cons excellent training institute in Chennai for Mobile Application developement.

IICT CHROMEPET2016-03-13
  9. "Software Testing Intern"

Current Employee - Software Testing Intern in Chennai

I have been working at IICT CHROMEPET part-time

Pros

This is Raghav completed testing (Manual and Automation).Special thanks to Glory madam.She explained all the concepts excellently.She explained me till I got cleared. Flexible timings and special thanks to Mr.Sathik for his support.He acted in a very friendly manner.I think best place for testing is IICT only Thanks

Cons

No cons very good place to learn

IICT CHROMEPET2016-02-27
  10. "System Engineer"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Chennai

I worked at IICT CHROMEPET full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment to work. Sysco infotech is the best Hardware and Networking company in chennai. Sysco infotech is the best place to work for networking best place to work learned various networking concepts in real time. Thank to my System Admin karthik thought me many new concepts while working. IICT director is the one who placed me in Sysco infotech.

Cons

No cons i am very glad to work at Sysco Infotech. But sometime week end they will ask me to support that i felt little bit hetic. Other than that i am so happy.

Continue reading