IICT CHROMEPET Reviews

1. 5.0

Network Support Engineer

27 Nov 2016 - Network Support Engineer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

i got good knowledge about CCNA and getting practical experience ,problem solving skills also they are prepare very much in the interview level i hope it very useful to others.

Cons

No cons IICT is the best place to work for Networking domain. Thanks to IICT for the best guidance in CCNA / Networking domain. Overall excellent.

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Excellent Place for SAP FICO

19 Feb 2015 - SAP FICO Student in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Day, I recently did SAP FICO at IICT Chrompet. The Experience was fantastic. The Trainer was Mr. Selvam. A knowledgeable man with lot of patience and professionalism. The Training institute is centrally located and easily accessible through Rail and Road. The Administrator Mr. Sathik Ali was friendly and well mannered. He understands the needs of the students and acts accordingly. Candidates are given real time training and has access to lot of resources. All the trainers at IICT are excellent, friendly and very helpful. We could contact them at anytime through phone, emails and other sources and they are always happy to help by all means. Over all experience at IICT was excellent and would be highly recommended to anyone who would love to gain knowledge earnestly. Thank you IICT. Keep up the Good work. All the best. Cheers :) Santosh Joseph.

Cons

No cons great place for SAP Training in Chennai

3. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Excellent Internship i had for SAP FICO

26 Feb 2015 - SAP FICO in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

IICT SAP FICO Module Course. I was a good exposer in Joining this IICT institute for learning SAP FICO module. My trainer Mr.Selvam sir was very professional in teaching the SAP FI Module step by step process flow. The time given for me to do the practice and any time i have a doubt he is ready to clarify me without hesitation. Mr.Sadhik sir is very friendly person and with his experience and guidance gave me confidence to Join the course in this institute. By looking at the institute with more faculty who are friendly to teach and share their experience is admirable. I wanted to thank my faculty Mr.Selvam sir for teaching me the SAP FI module and ready to clarify my doubts at any time in the institute. Secondly,Mr.Selvam sir was giving me confidence in learning.

Cons

Great place no cons about Intern of SAP FICO.

4. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Android Internship

26 Apr 2016 - Android Intern in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hi this is aswin. I got to know about IICT through my friend. I was searching for everywhere for an android coaching. Finally I found a good coaching center. Really am happy to say that "IICT is the BEST". My trainer Pakeerathan. He is a very good trainer for an android coaching. He trained us with a practical knowledge and I have learnt a lot from him. During my training itself am doing new projects with new ideas .He is very kind to resolving errors. During my coaching itself i got a Job in "Dewpond Technologies" as an android developer. Few words I have to say about Sathik. He is very friendly and he supported me to get this job for me. IICT is the best in ANDROID TRAINING.

Cons

No cons IICT is the best place to do android

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

System Engineer

12 Feb 2016 - Systems Engineer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work. Sysco infotech is the best Hardware and Networking company in chennai. Sysco infotech is the best place to work for networking best place to work learned various networking concepts in real time. Thank to my System Admin karthik thought me many new concepts while working. IICT director is the one who placed me in Sysco infotech.

Cons

No cons i am very glad to work at Sysco Infotech. But sometime week end they will ask me to support that i felt little bit hetic. Other than that i am so happy.

6. 5.0

Nice Place to work as Network Support Engineer

29 Sep 2016 - Network Support Engineer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I completed my training and finally deployed into the project as Network Support Engineer I am so happy to work at IICT they offered me great environment to work in the client support project in Hardware and Networking domain.Thanks to IICT.

Cons

Parking is really difficult at IICT bit of politics in IICT overall 4.5/5 i can about IICT.

7. 5.0

iOS Application Developer

15 Aug 2016 - IOS Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have attended IOS mobile developer program at IICT institute. Course content was elaborately covered with real time application projects on topics which made me associate and relate with the content that was being taught to me. My teacher Wilson sir was very supportive and provided me with flexibility in time and coverage of course material. I enjoyed learning and making projects here. Surely recommend my friends here.

Cons

No cons very nice to work as ios app developer

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

.Net Training Undergone

5 Apr 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have no knowledge when before joining IICT. After i joined here for .net course i have improved my knowledge to good level. Wilson sir is more experienced in .net platform he gave the best in practical through which i understand well i can rate him more according to 5 i can give 5\5

Cons

No cons ..Best place to do .net training

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Software Testing Intern

27 Feb 2016 - Software Testing Intern in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is Raghav completed testing (Manual and Automation).Special thanks to Glory madam.She explained all the concepts excellently.She explained me till I got cleared. Flexible timings and special thanks to Mr.Sathik for his support.He acted in a very friendly manner.I think best place for testing is IICT only Thanks

Cons

No cons very good place to learn

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

IICT Reviews

13 Mar 2016 - Android Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have completed my android application development coaching under Mr.Manigandan, had a great experience in learning many things. I able to develop my own Android applications...

Cons

No cons excellent training institute in Chennai for Mobile Application developement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews