Ideas2IT Reviews

3.6
Ideas2IT CEO Gayathri Vivekanandan
Gayathri Vivekanandan
1 Rating
Pros
  • "Great Environment to work and have learnt lot of things including Client Handling(in 17 reviews)

• "Flexible timing with good work culture(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have nothing much to point out(in 8 reviews)

• "Work Life balance will be problem(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic company to initiate your career

Sep 24, 2021 - Software Engineer Trainee in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start working and enhance the technical knowledge. Its very joyful to work here. Now we are working from home, but company takes so much effort to keep our mood happy.

Cons

Ideas2IT is a very good company and needs no cons.

2. 5.0

A great place to work

Sep 22, 2021 - Technical Architect in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company to work for. Very friendly environment. Supportive Management team and very encouraging. Technically you can learn a lot.

Cons

Infrastructure can be improved, otherwise a great place to work :-)

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0

Great Software Company to work for in Chennai

Sep 22, 2021 - Quality Specialist in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a good software job opportunity in CHennai, this is simply the best. You have complete freedom, the management will not do micromanagement. They will not ask you everyday what you are doing and all. You have all the freedom to rediscover yourself and perform. And they will recognize you for all the things you do. Ideas2IT is a ZERO politics company. You will learn a lot of advanced technologies, this opportunity is not present in even much larger organizations. You will definitely become a multi tech stack rockstar.

Cons

Nothing muchto speak of here. Branding is the ONLY thing that seems to be missing. And that is why Ideas2IT is not so well known. . Advice to Management You are awesome. Please keep rocking!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Super duper place to start career

Sep 21, 2021 - Technical Architect in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ideas2it technologies is a very good product development and software development company in Chennai. They utilize new technology. Its work atmosphere creates family like environment. It is I felt that its very good IT company in India.

Cons

Because of good training, I am not feeling any task as complex task. I am still awaiting my challenge to do my innovation. I know I will get that chance at Ideas2it technologies

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

This place teaches Technology, Business, People Management - all in one!

Sep 21, 2021 - Project Manager/Implementation Manager in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Ideas2IT for the past 10+ years. I simply cannot think of another workplace that had such a friendly and nurturing environment. I have gained so much knowledge and I am sure nobody else in my college batch have learnt as much as I have. I strongly recommend Ideas2IT to anyone who is serious about their career.

Cons

Great and latest Technologies to work on. Great office culture. There are no cons really.

Continue reading
    7. 4.0

good place to work

Sep 22, 2021 - Quality Analyst in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

good place to work and learn new languages company all people helping nature lots of self learning chances

Cons

sometimes long working hours Advice to Management Hope you will get us a nice office when you reopn

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

warm and hospitable environment to work

Sep 24, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn, great clients and solid expertise in Healthcare Even while working from home, they are engaging us so much. 12th Anniversary celebration is going on, 12 contests and they are giving 12,000 rupees for each contest as prize. Really fun and rewarding place to work.

Cons

Process and Resource allocation can improve company-wide

9. 5.0

Best Company for both Laterals & Freshers

Sep 20, 2021 - Associate Technical Architect in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

As Fresher: I joined as Fresher and been here for the last 10 years. Heres my story. Freshers Deep handson training They don’t teach tech stacks - they teach how to solve challenge in smart way 3 months only Live project in 3 months In 2 years itself, they will give good salary increment - almost double Whatever mentioned in contract, they will do better than that only, so you can trust and join As Experienced Candidate: Good chance to work on latest technologies Very speed growth - from Fresher I am now playing Tech Arch role I got exposure to Frontend, Back End, Cloud, devops Friendly work experince and Best Salary Increment

Cons

You shuld explore better ways to solve problems - new methods

10. 5.0

My friends are jealous of me because I joined Ideas2IT

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was working at CTS as a Junior Developer for 3 years. I was working on Managed Services project for legacy technology applickation. In those 3 years, I was just small fish in large deep ocean. My talents were alwaysignored and my bosses treated me like very bad. I got fed up and wantedto look for company to grow upto my strengthses. I joined Ideas2IT, because they don’t do Managed Services. I was placed in proper Product Development project for very large healthcare clinet. I had lots of learning to do. But I gave my best. I have been here for the past 3 years now. I have worked on 2 more innovation projeckts. So much exposure and so much growth. I realize how I wasted my 3 yrs with CTS. I gained so much more at Ideas2IT. My friends at CTS hate me because of my growth here. They all told me why to join small company. But Ideas2IT is not small company - it is a much bigger company when you consider good projeckts, very big clients, very high rewards for acheevements, very good culture and high growth work.

Cons

If you are working at large company and feeling that your grwoth blocked, join Ideas2IT. You will see 180 degree change in career outlook. You cannot get that anywhere else. No cons.

11. 4.0

Join here for overall growth - Professionally and Personally

Sep 24, 2021 - Technical Analyst in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to to learn and work in the latest technologies Good salary

Cons

Not many onsite opps at this point of time

Viewing 1 - 10 of 215 Reviews