Found 2,977 of over 4T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Ingram Micro
Hi Folks, I have an offer from below companies. Wanted your opinion while choosing among below in respective wlb, growth, flexibility Yoe 8.5 Skill java spring boot microservice 1. global logic 32 lpa fixed including gratuity 2. Mastercarx 28 + 10% variable 3. Ingram micro 28.7 fixed +5.5 lpa variable 4 netcracker 32 fixed excluding gratuity 5 DXC technology 31.5 fixed
Hi everyone, I am having 4 years of experience in .NET full stack and having two offers: Ingram Micro(Chennai) - 14.4+2.6 Neudesic Technologies (Remote) -12 I really liked the whole interview experience of neudesic and would absolutely love to join there. But the salary part alone is bothering me. Can anyone from both the companies provide an overview of how is it working for both the organizations? Will neudesic benefit me in the long run despite the low pay? Ingram Micro Neudesic LLC
Got a burning question about Ingram Micro? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ingram Micro employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and this is the reason most people stay here for so long." (in 225 reviews)
- "Flexi and good benefit" (in 147 reviews)
- "Good Work life Balance as work preasure is low because Local mangement was taking company in wrong direction for its own profit and corruption." (in 128 reviews)
- "Awesome Culture and a great place to learn and grow." (in 101 reviews)
- "My team was great and helpful." (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor management and inconsistent values." (in 124 reviews)
- "Low salary and hard to get a promotion" (in 110 reviews)
- "low pay compared to other relevant companies and one of the main reasons people decide to leave this company." (in 105 reviews)
- "You're such a good manager.'" (in 63 reviews)
- "I had no training what so ever and was expected to sell computer parts to vendors all over the country." (in 38 reviews)
Ingram Micro Reviews FAQs
Ingram Micro has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 3,560 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Ingram Micro to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Ingram Micro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ingram Micro 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.