Insight Reviews

Found 1,472 of over 1,571 reviews

4.0
Insight President and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth T. Lamneck
Kenneth T. Lamneck
Pros
  • "Work life balance is very important to them(in 70 reviews)

• "Great people and great location(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Unless you have connectiom with the upper management you could be stuck and get sacked without warning(in 31 reviews)

• "Problems with Low Pay especially within the industry(in 26 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Insight

Sep 21, 2020 - Business Analyst in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company to work for. Compassionate leadership, employee incentives and educational opportunities offered by the company and by universities free or for a low cost

Cons

I have no downside to working for Insight

2 people found this review helpful

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for giving Insight a 5 star review. We couldn't agree more with you in that the people at Insight are some of the best with wonderful leadership from the Executive team. We are glad to hear that you found value in the numerous educational/training opportunities that Insight had to offer you and we wish you continued success. Thanks again for the positive review.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

great experience

Apr 15, 2021 - Marketing in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team building hardwork Cold Calling Confidence Decision making ability

Cons

Time constraints Too much hierarchy Sexism Informal communication errors

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very Good Company to work with

May 11, 2020 - Sales Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fabulous Management, Nice Work culture, good environment.

Cons

Nothing bad has seen yet.

Recruiting Manager

We appreciate you giving Insight a 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that you value Insight' s management team and Insight's culture of Hunger, Heart, and Harmony. The combination of Insight's strong management team and the companies core values, make it a great place to work. Thanks for the feedback.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

May 8, 2019 - BDE in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work place nice team

Cons

Not yet found any Cons

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

An Ok company to work for, if career growth isn't an objective

Jun 21, 2013 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Early adopters of technology Always looking for options to push new products and new technology to clients Pay package, while not the best, isn't too bad Value awards Presidents dinners Good engagement with technology partners Good support for family, though not necessarily work life

Cons

Career Management is almost zilch from a management point of view, unless you want to take the bull by the horns so to speak Very very sales driven, even non-sales departments Very rigid in terms of policies Very difficult to get through to upper management

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solid company that values their employees

Jul 27, 2021 - Service Technician in Hanover Park, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

In a competitive industry sometimes it's the 'little things' that really matter. This has been the second company I have worked for in the business I.T. field. What stands out most is that the company realizes that they wouldn't be a Fortune 500 / global leader without the personnell they employ. In kind, they often show their appreciation in several ways. It could be a free lunch or other methods. Yes, everyone wants the big payday in thier check, but sometimes recognition for the hard work put in is appreciated even more sometimes. They are very proactive in training and even help with career goals. Even one-on-one sitdowns with upper management. This never occurred with the previous company and is a definate plus for me. Management has held physical & virtual town halls on a regular basis to keep the staff informed of updates and company news. COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic has been on everyones mind for the past 18 months. Insight handled it not only for their customers but for the employees as well. Significant investment was made for the safety of the employees. On the subject of COVID, the company has lost several to the virus as well as other situations. H.R. makes it a point to at least keep everyone informed of such personel situations and inviting collegues to post their thoughts and prayers. Mind you this is a 'global' company, yet everyone is made aware. That rates highly in my book.

Cons

Sometimes there have been communication issues between initail mangagment and mid-level management. But again, they are much better than the previous company. Career path can be tricky as well, but at least they are trying to make things better.

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you have received the training opportunities that you have been looking for. It's also great to hear that the COVID updates have been beneficial and that you have felt informed thought the changes. Thanks again for the positive feedback.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Insight

Jul 23, 2021 - Senior Cloud Success Manager in South Plainfield, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Manager are well trained, no sugar coating the issue, always trying to help. Salary and Quarterly Bonus is high and there's room to get more than 100% of the bonus depends on the overall achievements. Teammates have the culture of ready to help and assist everyone. Acknowledging the strengths and weakness of each person and working as a team to achieve better results. Work from Home - Honestly best policy be mindful of your responsibilities Easy escalation- get things done no red tapes. There are organizations within that helps our own Insight teammates So may opportunities to give back They preach and walk the walk when it comes to diversity

Cons

Health Benefit is high deductible

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for giving Insight a 5 star review. All the positives that you've listed are so very important to the teammate experience and it's great that you have recognized some of these. If you have questions around the healthcare benefits please reach out to your HR Business Partner to help better understand your questions. Thanks again for the feedback.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best consulting company that you can work for

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly diverse and welcoming culture, 99% of all the people that I had work or interact with are in alignment with the company culture You have a lot of training, support and incentives to learn new skills

Cons

As any consulting company you can lend in a unpleasant client or project, you request a new project but something you have to finish the job. There is not much space for carrier progression, most leadership positions are internal promotions and people tend to stick with the company for a while

Recruiting Manager

Thanks for giving Insight a 5 star review. Diversity and Inclusion are very important to Insight so thank you for recognizing this. Insight also offers diversity training for those that are interested. Thank you for the feedback.

9. 5.0

A Great Place to Work

Jul 29, 2021 - Executive Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work from home policy for most roles, good benefits package, great culture with strong focus on diversity and inclusion.

Cons

Very short parental leave - two weeks. Compensation is comparatively low to other similar sized organizations in the IT space.

10. 5.0

I love working here!

Jul 23, 2021 - Client Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work with the best team of professionals around to help deliver the best IT products and services available to my clients. Everyone knows their roles and does their part so we can all WIN.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of here. I've had my fair share of jobs, and this is the best one I've ever had. Insight will also be my last employer, as I plan to stay here until I retire.

Recruiting Manager

We appreciate you giving Insight a 5 star review! It's great to hear that those that you work with all work towards the same goal so that everyone can succeed. Thanks again for the 5 star review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,472 Reviews