What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good you train and set up usually two jobs above your base job." (in 272 reviews)
- "good benefits and vacation leave" (in 167 reviews)
- "workers are great people to work with and are dedicated to doing a good job." (in 125 reviews)
- "Salaries are good but you must know your value to the organization and be firm when it's time to negotiate your compensation." (in 47 reviews)
- "Good opportunities to expand knowledge" (in 30 reviews)
- "No work life balance work at a lot of 12s and Saturday" (in 84 reviews)
- "Long hours hard to balance life" (in 77 reviews)
- "Management is poor" (in 72 reviews)
- "you will work long hours and come in on your days off but that's manufacturing" (in 29 reviews)
- "Very hit or miss on whether or not you will get a good or bad manager." (in 27 reviews)
Found 1,827 of over 3T reviews
Updated 22 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.06 Sept 2021Assistant ManagerCurrent EmployeeHyderābād
Work life balance Great learning Good Pay Very old company Experienced leaders
Nothing is there to give negative feedback
International Paper Reviews FAQs
International Paper has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,549 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at International Paper to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
64% of International Paper employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated International Paper 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.