Found 156 of over 212 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with." (in 33 reviews)
- "Great culture and phenomenal pay" (in 18 reviews)
- "Pay is good, recruiting team is good" (in 14 reviews)
- "Good benefits are great and everywhere." (in 13 reviews)
- "Compensation good, casual environment, access to excellent tech, brilliant coworkers" (in 6 reviews)
- 4.020 Aug 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
Lots of offices so travel to many places is a perk. Groups have good projects. People are friendly (mostly).
Linux group can be difficult to work with. There are project overlap that you might find that you have to compete with others. I think this is a fault of management in general, but to be fair to them they have to struggle with politics of the job.
Jump Trading Reviews FAQs
Jump Trading has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Jump Trading to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
82% of Jump Trading employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jump Trading 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.