LanceSoft Reviews

Updated 7 Jun 2020

3.8
LanceSoft Chairman and CEO Ram Karuppusamy
Ram Karuppusamy
Pros
  • "It's a welcoming work environment thanks to the people I work with(in 16 reviews)

• "Good Company to build the career and to reach heights(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "No Cons To Share About This Agency(in 15 reviews)

• "At times, during phone conversations, had a hard time understanding due to thick accent(in 11 reviews)

1. "Best organization to work for in Indore"

Current Employee - Senior Executive in Indore

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

Prompt resolutions, data-oriented, logical thinking of management and supporting HR make it worth investing your career into. The growth potential of people who can perform and are not afraid to tackle problems with a logical and data-oriented mindset if good. Most of the managers and senior employees have been with the organization for a very long time and this is due to the growth prospect and the positive work culture in Lancesoft. The seasoned and experiences leadership in the organization has developed a very logical, unbiased and open work culture with a no-nonsense attitude. This is what separates Lancesoft from the other organizations into the same domain. The facilities provided to employees is good. Investment into basic training of freshers is a positive plus which is not that structures in most organizations with a mix of practical and assessment-based learning making freshers better equipped in understanding their tasks and susceptible to research-based learning which is much needed in recruitment. The team leaders also are very supporting bringing new employees up to speed in context to their clients and requirements helping people excel who are willing to learn and put in the effort. This is definitely not the right place for weak-minded people who expect spoon-feeding in terms of work and unwilling to learn and grow. if one has the right attitude to learn and grow Lancesoft offers good career prospects.

Cons

None for the right talent and hardworking people. HR should be more keen on taking in the right people and stop taking toxic people who try to exploit and defame the culture the organization has worked so hard to build.

Continue reading
  2. "Pleasure to work with lancesoft"

Current Employee - US Staffing Recruiter in Hyderābād

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time

Pros

Cons

Little bit of Work Pressure is there but inspite of that overall its the best company to start your career.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge that work pressure can be tough at times, but we try hard to make for some stress free time on a monthly and weekly basis as well. We will definitely look into this further.

3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Manager

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good environment, Great place to grow with the company,

Cons

Not as such for now

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your propitious words. We will take your suggestions seriously and pass this along to our management.

"Superb work Culture and Healthy Environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Indore

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Data Oriented Company equal opportunity to deserving folks Management is very fair and cooperative with 0 tolerance for politics in company environment. This place is awesome for folks who want to make them settle and have some goal oriented approach in their life.

Cons

if you are hard worker and goal oriented folk you wont find an cons. As failures as always have an excuse.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest words. While we appreciate this greatly, we also pine to improve constantly, so please do not hesitate to approach either the HR/ Management or Marketing Communications to give your valuable suggestions of how we can be better.

"Place worth working"

Former Employee - Executive Team Leader in Indore

I worked at LanceSoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A good work environment with a lot of challenges and support when it comes to delivery//Staffing and day to day work with proper guidance and planning in place. very supportive team and lot to learn from top leadership at Indore location, Too many clients and flexibility to work on different clients and solution of all the problem, no crap but pushes the team to excel in the field and sometimes it becomes hard for a few people. when I use to work there I use to feel that the Management is not up to the mark and pay less, however, in the last 1 year I changed 2 company and haven't learnt anything and when I compare with LanceSoft with my last company or even my current company doesn't provide all the support or solution definitely I am making more money and that is due to Lancesoft Brand. however, I miss my time at Lancesoft, the culture, friends, Birthday, Fun Friday, awards ETC. Lancesoft is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good to one another here. While people are smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well.

Cons

Infrastructure could be better looking at the size and growth of the company.

March 24, 2020

Thank you for positive your feedback. We are looking at office options and would certainly be covering any infrastructure concerns that may have cropped up in the past.And if you have any good suggestions, please please do email @: info@lancesoft-india.com

"Management Trainee"

Former Employee - Managemet Trainee in Hyderābād

I worked at LanceSoft full-time

Pros

- Its a very good platform to learn about US Recruitment. - Management is very supportive. - Work Environment is too good.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.If you do think of some areas of improvement, please do reach out to your Communications department or your directors as we are always looking forward to ways of improvement.

"Executive Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indore

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working environment is really good depending and also depend on which Team you belong to.

Cons

Working on Saturday and Sunday Management failure Favoritism No self improvement trainings or sessions

"Dictatorship"

1.0
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Indore
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at LanceSoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lancesoft has great clients to work with. Very supportive Team leaders . Fast Growing company. Loved to work with Lancesoft.

Cons

There is a good work culture amongst the team but the Director of Indore location is so pathetic . The way he speaks english, I never heard it before. Apart from this, everything is good with Lancesoft

March 24, 2020

Thank you for your honest words! Your suggestions are being seriously considered.If you do think of some areas of improvement, please do reach out to your Communications dept or your directors as we are always looking forward to ways of improvement.

"Career Counselor"

I worked at LanceSoft full-time

Pros

It was very flexible, good employees, Nice office ethics

Cons

Nothing as such, Good food would add more points

March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback .It gives us Motivation to keep moving forward.

"us it recruiter"

1.0
    Former Employee - US IT Recruiter in Bangalore

I worked at LanceSoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

if you are getting offers .. good incentives

Cons

no management no professional behaviour

March 17, 2020

We are sad to see you did not have the best outcome with us. Please do reach out to us with your detailed feedback so we may try to do better: info@lancesoft-india.com.

Found 213 reviews