LearningMate Solutions Reviews

Updated 3 Jul 2020

2.8
LearningMate Solutions CEO Samudra Sen (no image)
Samudra Sen
Pros
Cons
  • "You will get unrealistic targets & timelines, which results in no work life balance(in 21 reviews)

• "No Work Life Balance rather there is no life to balance(in 13 reviews)

1. "Still going Strong"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Supplier Coordinator in Mumbai

I have been working at LearningMate Solutions full-time

Pros

Good Exposure Flexible Good Learning Lots of Opportunities Good and Supportive Management

Cons

Currently cant think of any

July 10, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for taking time to share your perspective. It is gratifying to read you are enjoying your first year and we are eager to further the experience for you and provide the same for the global team. Every team member's opinion is important and we welcome knowing more on what is working and any suggestions for what we should dedicate more time on. Please speak with your local HR partner or write us at makeusbetter@learningmate.com.

"An ok company to work for an year or two max"

2.0
    Former Employee - Pre-Sales in Mumbai

I worked at LearningMate Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Flexible Work timings 2) Salary on time 3) Good teams/colleagues on the floor

Cons

1) No work life balance 2) Joker managers 3) Too much internal politics, especially with the Calcutta team 4) Poor HR team, no help 5) Negligent appraisals 6) Toxic co-founders and upper management

3. "Worst conpany to work with"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai

I worked at LearningMate Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only Pro is Salary on time.

Cons

▪︎No work life balance ▪︎Lots of work pressure ▪︎Management experts you to work 10+ hrs daily even if mandatory company working hr are 9hrs ▪︎As per company policy working days are Monday to Friday but due ro work pressure you have ro work on Saturday

"Highly Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at LearningMate Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Every quarter few random employees from each team are nominated for a circus called rewards and recognition, which doesn't make any sense during the appraisals or increments.

Cons

Jokers sitting on top of the food chain (AVP to PDs), who have no idea what's happening at the bottom. You will get unrealistic targets & timelines, which results in no work life balance. 60-70 hours a week is normal, at times work on weekends as well. PMs don't approve comp offs, as it affects their profit margin. All it takes is a negative one-liner from the client for the top levels to pounce on the resource & make life hell. Total mis management most of the time. Next is the good for nothing HR, who's role is to organize events & townhalls. You go to them with a concern & end up returning back with more. Open door policy looks good on papers, literally doesn't exists on the floor. Lot of talented employees have left the company in the recent past & the remaining few are stuck doing mediocre tasks.

5. "Overall good"

Former Employee - Test Engineer in Calcutta

I worked at LearningMate Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

If your luck is good then you will get to chance to learn new things from the project and its upto you how you will take it. When I have joined the company I got to work in a good project where I get the chance to learn process new tools but after that I was tagged into a horrible content project but before leaving the organisation around 7 to 8 months I was lucky to get a chance in some different cool project. In kolkata office you will get free bus. On time salary Every month Birthday party celebration Etc facilities I know one from the HR team or LND who is a great person and in my career I have seen such type of HR first time.

Cons

There are few horrible project managers are there in content if you are a developer or tester or someone from tech side if you fall under those hypocrite person your life will be gone. 90days non negotiable notice period Less increment until and unless you are the luckiest person of manager

July 10, 2020VP Human Resources

We are glad to hear LearningMate contributed to increasing your knowledge and skills. Before you decided to move on, did you discuss your management or other concerns with your manager, their manager and/or your HR partner? It is important for us to know and have the chance to reverse the experience - we want to create and sustain a supportive environment for all. We'd appreciate learning more and encourage you to contact your HR partner during your employment or write us at makeusbetter@learningmate.com. Best wishes in your career endeavors.

"Don’t join No salary will get"

Current Employee - Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at LearningMate Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing to say no pros i found

Cons

Won’t get salary Management bad managers are bad colleagues are utter waste

July 10, 2020VP Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that your experience at LearningMate is not matching our intention of being a great place to work. If you would like to share more detail about your experiences so we can address all the places we missed in delivering a great experience for you, please email makeusbetter@learningmate.com so that we can set up a time to talk. We look forward to hearing from you, it will help us make LearningMate a better place for everyone

7. "One of the best organization"

5.0
    Former Employee - Test Engineer in Andheri

I worked at LearningMate Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything is perfect. They have very excellent infrastructure and environment. You will get chance to work on multiple projects.

Cons

There is no cons. Everything is good

July 10, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for your 5-star review! It is gratifying to know you are enjoying your time with LearningMate. Our steadfast goal is to provide an enjoyable work experience professionally and personally for each person on our growing global team. We’d love to know more details and encourage you to contact your local HR partner or write us at makeusbetter@learningmate.com.

8. "Good opportunity for learning new technology"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai

I have been working at LearningMate Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very good in terms of using new technology for web development

Cons

upper management can be better in terms of increasing the employee productivity and making all team work with same energy rather than just increasing the resources.

July 10, 2020VP Human Resources

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time with LearningMate and look foward to working together on the pathway to continous growth and learning for all. Each day is a new opportunity for each team member to evaluate resources, whether systems, process or people, and propose ways to improve results in concert with improved efficiencies. Please share your ideas and suggestions with your manager, project team and/or HR partner or write us at makeusbetter@learningmate.com.

9. "Working at LearningMate"

4.0
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Mumbai

I worked at LearningMate Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Excellent new office spanning 4 floors, Cafeteria, indoor recreation like golf, carom board. 2. Good challenging projects. 3. Good Managers, quite supportive HR. 4. A good humane CEO, co-founders, top executives.

Cons

Some projects not well managed right from the way of requirement gatherings from long distant client involving entire team that is not needed, too many internal and client meetings, late hours, weekend working often devote long hours but you can count them on fingers, mostly good projects.

July 10, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for taking time to share your opinion. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your first year and we are eager to continue this experience for you and the global team. Everyday is a learning opportunity, some are easier than others that are more involved though intent is to have a reasonable balance. We’d love to know more details and encourage you to contact your local HR partner or write us at makeusbetter@learningmate.com.

10. "It is good company to start your career"

Current Employee - Test Engineer

I have been working at LearningMate Solutions full-time

Pros

Good for software testers and business analyst.

Cons

The increment is not upto the mark and they assign you multiple projects.

March 17, 2020VP Human Resources

We are glad you've joined our team and happy to hear you are enjoying your experience at LearningMate. We continue to look at our compensation and benefit practices to provide well positioned total rewards and to recognize performance. If you would like to provide more information please email makeusbetter@learningmate.com, speak with your manager or your local HR partner. Thank you!

Found 137 reviews