Managed by Q Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 26 Jan 2020

4.4
Managed by Q CEO Ron Feldman
Ron Feldman
Pros
  • "Never enjoyed coming to work more than I do at Managed by Q(in 15 reviews)

• "Purpose driven company with tons of talented people and a collaborative work environment(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/life balance can be a struggle at times(in 12 reviews)

• "I honestly have no cons about this company(in 10 reviews)

1. "Very well appreciated"

Former Employee - Handyman in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Managed by Q full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible hours. Good benefits. Nice work environment.

Cons

They were very strict about overtime, that caused them to lose me.

Managed by Q2020-01-27
  2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Current Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Managed by Q full-time

Pros

Managed by Q is an awesome place to work and full of a bunch of great individuals. It's a fun, hard working team that I enjoy getting to come into work and see on a daily basis. • Amazing culture, hard-working team, and a very fun environment. Q lives by its values and empowers employees in a variety of ways. • Beautiful office in SoHo stocked full of great snacks and drinks. Team lunches every Friday • Inclusive and tight-knit team working together to build a great product to empower workplace teams. Also we have the best workplace team ever

Cons

Must be adaptable and open to change which is typical of growing companies. Office temperature can vary wildly.

Managed by Q2019-12-17
  3. "There's been some bumps along the way, but Q is the best place I've ever worked!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager

I have been working at Managed by Q full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is so refreshing for me that I can truly say that Q is the most transparent place I've ever worked. All of leadership is as open and honest with you as possible. We are also building something that hasn't been done before, so there's a lot of twists and turns but it's so exciting and I truly believe we will come out the other side as an office management MUST HAVE. There is a culture of recognition, employee appreciation, and respect that I have never experienced at a company prior to this. It's also so awesome to see and know how much my work impacts the company and the bottom line. It really makes me feel like I have a purpose coming to work each and every day.

Cons

The only con right now is that we are transitioning to be a totally different product so there have been tons of changes. That being said, the leadership team has been as forth coming as possible about all of this and I think change is fun! If you are not adaptable though, this is definitely not the place for you,.

Continue reading
    Managed by Q2019-12-11
  4. "Motivated team that's diverse and very aligned around shared goals"

Current Employee - Finance in New York, NY

I have been working at Managed by Q full-time for more than a year

Pros

Never enjoyed coming to work more than I do at Managed by Q. The team here is humble, extremely talented and excited about the future. Cross functional alignment is incredibly tight and everyone has an opportunity to be themselves and do their best work at Q. It's an organization focused on learning and personal and professional development.

Cons

It's been a somewhat unpredictable time at the company, but to no ones surprise, the team has banded together and continues to show up to work motivated and focused on the vision.

Managed by Q2019-12-10
  5. "A great place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Managed by Q full-time for more than a year

Pros

This was my first job out of college and I am very happy with my decision to start my career as a CX associate. I worked on the CX team for about 2 years where I was promoted to a Senior CX Associate and a Team Lead. The team is very supportive and I learned a lot about the company from this position. I successfully applied for the CSM role and since joining the team I have learned so much.

Cons

Being on the CX Team you need to have flexible work hours, but Q makes it very manageable with a rotating schedule.

Managed by Q2019-12-06
  6. "Great culture, interesting days!"

Former Employee - Operations

I worked at Managed by Q part-time

Pros

The culture at Q is unlike any other! Great collaboration across teams and fun people

Cons

No two days are quite the same

Managed by Q2019-11-19
  7. "Strong startup experience!"

Former Employee - Business Operations Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Managed by Q full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Managed by Q for several years, so had the opportunity to see it evolve from a smaller startup (20ish people) to over 200. While I definitely experienced challenges, most of those were typical startup growing pains that you would experience at almost any fast growing company. Over the years, Q was successful in hiring talented and thoughtful leadership that made it enticing to stay year over year. While at Q, I was promoted over 4+ times, given a ton of ownership, and exposed to many different aspects of the business. My time at Q was incredibly valuable and I'll walk away very prepared for whatever I decide to take on next. My favorite part of Q is that I truly loved the people I worked with. Q had a knack for hiring great talent and genuine people -- I'm walking away having made several life long friends there.

Cons

Q is a startup environment -- As long as you're open-minded and nimble, you should be good!

Managed by Q2019-10-18
  8. "lol"

Former Employee - Cleaning Operator

I worked at Managed by Q full-time

Pros

decent job, decent benefits, paid time off

Cons

company was always getting sold out to other people

Continue reading
    Managed by Q2019-10-15
  9. "A start up that makes good on it's promise"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Managed by Q full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I came to Q almost 3.5 years ago. At this point, I had kind of lost my way. I had transitioned from bigger corporate environments, looking for something scrappy but not chaotic and gotten bored pretty quickly in all my other roles. I wanted to find a place that recognized my skills as super powers and gave me the autonomy to grow and fast. Q did not fail. Q gives me the autonomy and freedom to try new things. It feeds the entrepreneurial spirit and leadership will recognize you for being wired this way. Ambiguity is not for everyone but if you are able to thrive in the unknown, pick up a paddle and get sh*t done, you will grow fast and be able to grow into different roles while you're at it. I actually left Q for 10 months to pursue a leadership role elsewhere and quickly realized what we had built at Q was really special and not every start up operated the way we did. I spent those 10 months wondering how I'd find a company like Q again because I quickly saw it for the unicorn it was. I am happy to report, I came BACK to Q after our WeWork acquisition in a more senior role. I finally feel home again. Q is a start up where you will experience hyper growth, complex problems to be solved and endless opportunities.

Cons

Q scaled fast. We have several remote offices, remote teams and lots of expansion happening. While most our team is based in NYC, we have an opportunity to understand our remote culture better and provide more resources for these teams.

Managed by Q2019-09-19
  10. "It’s ok"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Managed by Q

Pros

Free food No manager followed you around

Cons

Unprofessional No communication They aren’t reliable

Managed by Q2019-09-21

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 127 reviews