Found 2,218 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "All benefits are good but not the best" (in 169 reviews)
- "The people I worked with were great and I loved the protocols we followed for pt care." (in 70 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and seeing patients learn how to deal with their disabilities." (in 60 reviews)
- "great staff and higher up leadership" (in 59 reviews)
- "The culture of the hospital is GREAT!" (in 40 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW7 Oct 2022Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHumble, TX
Great coworkers Wonderful Work environment
Overall, I love working at this hospital. There isnt any cons i can think of
- 4.012 Feb 2022Certified Pharmacy Technician III (PRN)Current Employee, more than 8 years
The work culture is good. I can say, I have worked for the company over the last decade or so. Some managers care for their staff, and some others just care about their bonuses. The ones that care for their staff are the ones that usually get pushed out. However, I have had a good experience for the most part.
No room for advancement if you're from the pharmacy. If you're a nurse, there are plenty of opportunities but you have to look for them. It won't just come to you.
Memorial Hermann Health System Reviews FAQs
Memorial Hermann Health System has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,371 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Memorial Hermann Health System to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
76% of Memorial Hermann Health System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Memorial Hermann Health System 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.