Found 2,257 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and patients appreciate you" (in 156 reviews)
- "I work with some really great coworkers who are team players and care about the patients." (in 133 reviews)
- "Great people and they were very flexible with my college schedule." (in 124 reviews)
- "It's nice and the staff is friendly." (in 46 reviews)
- "The culture and teamwork in most units are great" (in 41 reviews)
- "Pay was low relative to other hospitals" (in 179 reviews)
- "POOR MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION" (in 129 reviews)
- "Lack of a clear vision from upper management" (in 48 reviews)
- "Had a terrible experience with senior leadership and corporate leadership." (in 38 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other places in the area" (in 37 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW22 May 2023Team LeadCurrent Employee
I've been with Mercy for over 3 years and a team lead for nearly 2, and Mercy has been an absolutely fantastic place for me to work. My manager and supervisor are incredibly supportive and encouraging, I have the best co-workers I've ever dreamed of, and I love the work we do serving our patients.
I wish positions paid better. It seems that across the board Mercy is paying less than other comparative jobs I've been hearing about.Mercy Response4mo
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Our co-workers are one of our greatest assets and we appreciative your positive feedback and suggestions. If you have additional suggestions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.021 Nov 2021Airline PilotCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Delhi
A good company to work in..
Nothing to share as suchMercy Response2y
Thank you for your time and the great review! Your feedback has been captured and will be shared internally to help further improve experiences and engagement for Mercy co-workers. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review. If you’re interested in sharing more with our team, please feel free to contact our team via email at email@example.com. Thank you!
Mercy Reviews FAQs
Mercy has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,348 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Mercy to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
65% of Mercy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mercy 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.