Found 4,966 of over 6T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and the desire for you to grow as an employee and discover where you fit best in the company." (in 445 reviews)
- "Great people to work with if you put the effort into getting to know them." (in 314 reviews)
- "Good pay; easy to hide under the radar; a booming industry; they have money to burn" (in 194 reviews)
- "Great work schedule and culture" (in 136 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance and I love working there!" (in 120 reviews)
- "Management poor and bureaucratic" (in 185 reviews)
- "Long hours if you want to have a chance to succeed long term in the industry (70" (in 111 reviews)
- "Most managers don't believe or follow the company's values or principles towards staff." (in 62 reviews)
- "Long hours but some effort has been put" (in 45 reviews)
- "4% no bonuses for the back office .You have to really fight and sell yourself for any pay increases." (in 36 reviews)
- 5.021 Apr 2023Automation EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Good support to grow and learn. Appropriate pressure, understanding and opportunity to learn and grow.
None if you're looking for a place to learn and grow.
Merrill Reviews FAQs
Merrill has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 5,750 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Merrill to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
70% of Merrill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Merrill 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.