- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Swindon, United Kingdom Area
- - Gloucester, United Kingdom Area
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great public sector clients, smart people, exciting digital transformation projects
More of the same. I would definitely work here again.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team Building Events Bonus scheme Staff council
Office Politics Opinion based bonus scheme Low salary Long hours Lack of career progressionContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly people, playing games, having fun, like a family. Lot of celebrations and social events.
Taking advantage of apprentices because low salaries for much production. Foreign employees not appreciated, underestimated.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company offers a good pension scheme and the office is easily accessible from the M4/A419.
This company is owned and managed by the people who are running the day to day business. As a result, this has produced a controlling and pressure-filled environment. The obsession over the business' profitability has led to the partners completely disregarding the work-life balance of its employees. For a company who supposedly offer flexible working, it is an expectation to do more than your contracted hours. The nature of the organisation has also resulted in the company's 'HR' being another of the partners, which could create a conflict of interest. As a closing note, generally the treatment of staff is sub-standard and leaves a lot to be desired. The salary and benefits do not make up for this.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great graduate programme, flexible working policy, good pension, just a great place to work.
Can be long hoursContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working hours, they don't pretend like other employers but really are flexible. Award winning in their field at developing talent at every level. Giving support to graduates to excel in their careers at a rapid rate. There is no ceiling or restraint on what you want to get involved with and develop. Exceptional bonus scheme. Great pension scheme that I don't think many smaller practices can offer. The leaders of the business are dynamic and open to new ideas and allow individuals to take ownership of their ideas and lead them.
The offices are not Google's HQ but it's about the only con I can think of.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible time, friendly environment, happy office, easy job, no worries after work, no stress, good management of jobs and all done in team
Salary raise slowly, office location not attractive to live aroundContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and opportunities for development
Location isn't the most amazing