Milaap Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2022

Found 40 of over 49 reviews

4.5
Milaap Co-Founder and CEO Mayukh Choudhury  (no image)
Mayukh Choudhury

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6h

a

Software Engineer

HR is procrastinating to roll out OL. Whenever I follow up he say no update from management. I need this offer anyhow. What can I do?

30 Comments

Tech India

79.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Milaap~706282
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Milaap- A great place to work

Jun 26, 2022 - Assistant Campaign Manager in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Flexible 2. Friendly colleagues 3. Ability to make your decisions 4. Awesome work culture

Cons

Compensation structure can be a little better

2. 5.0

Great place to learn

May 27, 2022 - Senior Risk Associate in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have learnt a lot from this company. Attending to AD HOC requests and providing resolutions showed me the impact I am creating as an employee to the company and as a facilitator to the customer. I got promoted as a senior associate within an year and learnt a crucial lesson here. "Responsibilities are only given to those who have the attitude to shoulder responsibilities and eagerness to learn"

Cons

There is a misconception among the people. People think that crowdfunding company has a reserve and a fixed list of donors who are ready to donate for a cause. The company needs to focus on marketing how the crowdfunding is done. No other complaints on an employer-employee level.

Manager

Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are glad that Milaap could help you grow. It also helps us realize that the values we stand by resonate with the work culture. We will be looking into the improvements suggested. Thanks.

3. 4.0

Good place to grow

Apr 24, 2022 - Associate in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to grow your career, Milaap office culture is good. You will get the opportunity to experiment with new things. You also have the option to move to different teams internally.

Cons

Sometimes we will have to work on weekends to meet our goals but nobody will force us to work.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn and grow!

Mar 15, 2022 - Associate in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work-life balance 2. Scope to learn and grow 3. Great peers and seniors 4. Recognizable brand, impactful work 5. Fair pay and inclusive environment

Cons

There are none as per my opinion.

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Feb 3, 2022 - Senior Ruby On Rails Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

-lot of trust - there is no limit to what u can achieve - you are open to take new initiatives and take them forward with no bar to how far you take them for the overall good of the company or your individual teams

Cons

None that I can think of now

Founders' Office

Thanks a lot for the review. It is a pleasure for us to know that your experience with Milaap has been good.

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jan 24, 2022 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ample space to learn, grow and perform. Support from team members and opportunities to express yourself.

Cons

Not any prominent cons to mention.

Founders' Office

Thanks a lot for the review. It is a pleasure for us to know that your experience with Milaap had been good.

7. 3.0

Sales and business development

Jan 17, 2022 - Inside Sales Associate in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay scale and incentives for freshers

Cons

Leave policy, work life balance, targets

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Highly recommended work culture

Dec 20, 2021 - Associate Product Manager in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Employment in Milaap comes with a high learning curve. - The management at Milaap is very experienced, patient & always ready to reach out and help. - High motivating variable pay & appraisal culture. - Great work culture to ensure employees' mental & physical health management.

Cons

None during my tenure in the company.

Manager

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with Milaap. It is our pleasure to know you have had a great journey :)

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good Place to Work and Learn

Dec 21, 2021 - Communications Specialist in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is supportive with new ideas and encourages the employees.

Cons

Unreasonable Targets with Enormous pressure.

10. 4.0

Nonr

Dec 8, 2021 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great place to work

Cons

There’s no cons to write

Continue reading

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews

Milaap Reviews FAQs

Milaap has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Milaap to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Milaap employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Milaap. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

89% of Milaap employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Milaap 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Milaap Job Seekers