Moon Technolabs Reviews

Updated 10 Apr 2020

4.3
Moon Technolabs Founder and CEO Jayanti Katariya (no image)
Jayanti Katariya

"Great Working Environment"

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time

Pros

As an experienced person, I found this company perfect in each way. Great Working environment, Well experience developing team, Celebrating festivals, Motivating employees by giving the award every month (Employee of the Month).

Cons

Not much negative feedback to mention

2. "Worst company I have ever seen"

1.0
    Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time

Pros

The development team is helpful Infrastructure is good

Cons

- Not getting a chance to work with a big project or the latest technology. - Deducting lots of salaries and even after many requests, you will not get it. - The team leaders are not good at technology or knowledge - Management doesn't care about the increment at all. If you are working 10 or 12 hours daily and providing a good result, coding and completing projects on time. While it's come to increment time they have many reasons for not providing increment. - Management does not trust any employee. - If you need to take a genuine 1 leave after two or three-month continued work, you have to bag for it in front of HR or management. Even after that your leave may not be approved or deduct the salary.

3. "Amazing Company"

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time

Pros

Good career growth.Got opportunities to work on multiple projects which makes me to learn the latest technologies.

Cons

No Cons. Since this company is overall very good.

4. "Best Organisation Great For Skill Growth"

Former Employee - Ios App Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Moon Technolabs has a great infrastructure. It has amazing facilities and monthly celebrations are also there. Management and senior staff are helpful if u stuck anywhere in work. Flexible office timing, 5 Days Working.

Cons

As of now, I didn't find any cons.

Continue reading

"Opportunity To Learn And Grow"

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time

Pros

Got opportunities and challenges that came along the path which make me learn new things. The work culture of the company and positive attitude among colleagues is excellent. Best part is the upper management team is interactive and transparent. There is always a balance between work and personal life. Appreciate work of employees by conducting Employee of the month event.

Cons

Could not find any cons.

6. "Great Company"

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

High skilled employees, Team Leader helps you to learn new things. Company’s environment is awesome Less pressure. Client Exposure

Cons

No cons till now. It is a great place to learn something new.

"Good Company, but need to improve"

Former Employee - IOS & MacOS Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexible time - Every month "Employee of the Month" Event for appreciate employee work. - Gift of Voucher on employee birthday. - Good infrastructure of company. - Trip once in a year. - Good appraisal. - Treated all employee same, no differences between senior and junior.

Cons

- lack of management, i heard many time that management is working on it, but yet not clear which people are in management and who is working in it for improvement. - bond and deduction in salary. - selection process of employee for "EOM" is still complicate to understand. on which basis they select, most of the time deserving employee get ignored. (FYI: i'm not talking about me 😊 ) - Company never tried to understand employees circumstances, if someone is going from hard time they only expect work from you nothing else, no matter how hard you worked for them. - very strict environment for work. - lack of resource management. they really don't know which employee should work in which project. - Technically not good standard and structure for coding as per my experience.

Continue reading
  8. "Business Development Manager & Sale Lead"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best place to learn new things and career growth. Jayanti - the CEO is the best supportive person in management I have seen till date and helped me a lot for all our sales related activities.

Cons

Need all saturday's off. None other.

Continue reading
  9. "If you are seeking growth You should work in and with Moon technolabs"

Current Employee - Senior Android Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Technically very strong Development Team - Really good Management and transparent policy. - You get opportunity to learn new stuff - There are new technologies coming up every year. Like Xamarin, AR VR etc. - Having CEO with Technical helps a lot in solving many query tech side and Management side both - I am seeing very much good future in company. - You are Appreciate for your work: like getting EOM, Annual Awards etc - Picnic tours etc are plus - Leave policy is really good. - Best work culture I have ever seen

Cons

- No as such for now

10. "Good Company But Issue in management"

Current Employee - PHP Developer in Ahmedabad
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Supportive Development Team - You get chance to work in big project - You get opportunity to learn new stuff

Cons

- There issue in management because sometime is to late get response to employee issue. - There is no hierarchy for you give your opinion/issue to upper management. - And some time you get promise from upper management in appraisal meeting in oral but you forget to take in written so I request to all employees to take all thing in written. - I say to fresher not join this company because you not learn everything in right manner. - Fresher taken as 3 month trainee but they don't get proper training and management move him/her to live project in 1-2 week directly without proper guidance.

Found 28 reviews