Moon Technolabs Reviews

Updated 16 Apr 2021

4.4
Moon Technolabs Founder and CEO Jayanti Katariya (no image)
Jayanti Katariya

"Excellent IT Company For Passionate Developers"

Current Employee - Project Manager With 7+ Years of Experience in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I joined Moon Technolabs as Senior developer and by getting the experience & training within 2 years I became Project Manager and started to handle 15 to 18 projects. Great place to enjoy work culture, learn new things and grow yourself whether you're as fresher or senior. A flexible work environment with many opportunities to learn on different platforms. Here, they always motivate creative thinking and innovative techies to enhance skills by providing quick training and guidance. Before going to become a Project Manager, they provide me training as how to manage projects, clients and team to enhance the productivity to meed the deadlines without affecting the personal life of anyone to balance work-life. Thanks to Moon Technolabs to faith in my potential skills and gave me the best opportunity at a critical time to boost my career. Top 5 Elements I feel as: (1) Transparency (2) Living the Values (3) Trust with Equality (4) Great Culture (5) A good work-life balance for Moonies

Cons

As per my experience, there are no any negative factors that affect your career. Flexible employee-friendly policies with 5 days working environment.

Continue reading

"I have been working with Moon Technolabs since 1.5 Years"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Moon Technolabs is one of the most professional and trusted IT company with long term vision. Here, I can focus on work by balancing lifestyle with flexible working hours and a comfortable work environment with good colleagues. Also, I got a good opportunity to explore myself to boost my career. Even here I have seen transparency in the work, promotion and career growth from bottom to top management. As per my experience, I strongly recommend to job seekers to consider Moon Technolabs as the highest priority to grab the best opportunity to expand your career to get better knowledge with high pay

Cons

I think you can not like other companies once you join here.

3. "good company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior PHP Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Infrastructure is good. - The working environment is good - Appreciate the work of employees by conducting Employee of the month event and also annually event for the yearly performance. - CEO behavior is good and technically is also a good person. - Flexible Timings

Cons

No Cons. Since this company is overall very good.

"Great company"

Former Employee - IOS Applications Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

They really take their values seriously. Transparency is king at Glassdoor and its felt in every decision they've made. I never felt left in the dark or like there were resources the company was shielding from me.

Cons

Diversity could have also been much better.

5. COVID-19

"All are great! Employee Friendly"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Employee friendly & Transparent policy - Lots of opportunities to learn new things - On time salary delay - Good appraisal even in covid time

Cons

- Not found till now.

"Good"

4.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Executive in Ahmadabad

I have been working at Moon Technolabs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Environment, Freshers get a chance to Learn and Experience can get a chance to grow in terms of work and salary both.

Cons

No cons as of now.

"Good Company, but need to improve"

Former Employee - IOS & MacOS Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexible time - Every month "Employee of the Month" Event for appreciate employee work. - Gift of Voucher on employee birthday. - Good infrastructure of company. - Trip once in a year. - Good appraisal. - Treated all employee same, no differences between senior and junior.

Cons

- lack of management, i heard many time that management is working on it, but yet not clear which people are in management and who is working in it for improvement. - bond and deduction in salary. - selection process of employee for "EOM" is still complicate to understand. on which basis they select, most of the time deserving employee get ignored. (FYI: i'm not talking about me 😊 ) - Company never tried to understand employees circumstances, if someone is going from hard time they only expect work from you nothing else, no matter how hard you worked for them. - very strict environment for work. - lack of resource management. they really don't know which employee should work in which project. - Technically not good standard and structure for coding as per my experience.

"Great Working Environment"

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time

Pros

As an experienced person, I found this company perfect in each way. Great Working environment, Well experience developing team, Celebrating festivals, Motivating employees by giving the award every month (Employee of the Month).

Cons

Not much negative feedback to mention

"Best Organisation Great For Skill Growth"

Former Employee - Ios App Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Moon Technolabs has a great infrastructure. It has amazing facilities and monthly celebrations are also there. Management and senior staff are helpful if u stuck anywhere in work. Flexible office timing, 5 Days Working.

Cons

As of now, I didn't find any cons.

"Amazing Company"

I worked at Moon Technolabs full-time

Pros

Good career growth.Got opportunities to work on multiple projects which makes me to learn the latest technologies.

Cons

No Cons. Since this company is overall very good.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews