Found 300 of over 323 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and so is the people" (in 35 reviews)
- "Mostly good people and team work" (in 25 reviews)
- "Good benefits with good people to work with" (in 18 reviews)
- "Good salary and benefits offered" (in 11 reviews)
- "New building appears great and brings some light into the work space" (in 7 reviews)
- "Poor management and hours aren't that great" (in 25 reviews)
- "Lack of understanding by upper management on how the work is conducted in the field." (in 18 reviews)
- "Since Morton Salt was sold the culture has changed drastically." (in 10 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism which leads to promotion of friends, which leads to inadequate leadership." (in 7 reviews)
- "Toxic culture, backstabbing, clueless managers, awkward crowded open office layout, feels like your sitting in economy class all day." (in 6 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW4 Feb 2023Corporate Quality Assurance ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Positive, fun work environment! Fast-paced and exciting as the company navigates through the changes of merging two companies.
Turn-over is high but lots of good people stayingMorton Salt Response8mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your positive experience. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the pace of change and the work environment we are fostering where everyone can feel empowered to contribute their best. We believe these elements are crucial to our long-term success and to creating a great place to work for all our team members. Your feedback and advice are greatly appreciated. We look forward to continuing to recognize team members for their hard work and dedication. Thank you for all you and the Quality team do!
- 3.025 Sept 2023Sr ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Good Salary, Benefits and Brand Value
Recent change in Management especially executives from Cargill has caused many legacy employees and executives to leave the organization. Employee morale is low at many functional groups.2
Morton Salt Reviews FAQs
Morton Salt has an overall rating of 2.4 out of 5, based on over 323 reviews left anonymously by employees. 30% of employees would recommend working at Morton Salt to a friend and 24% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.
30% of Morton Salt employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Morton Salt 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.3 for culture and values and 2.4 for career opportunities.