67% would recommend to a friend
(2390 total reviews)
81% approve of CEO
Found 2,390 of over 3T reviews
Updated 3 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance for people who do not waste their time during work hours." (in 81 reviews)
- "Work environment is good and encouraging." (in 57 reviews)
- "2.Being a fresher I feel the training at movate is good and the trainers explain us in an understanding way." (in 47 reviews)
- "People are good and help hellpful" (in 47 reviews)
- "all good but work culture is not professional" (in 46 reviews)
- 5.013 Oct 2023Asst. Manager MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Movate is a great place for career growth. The place gives space to learn, experiment and grow.
Nothing that is a major red flag!
- 3.01 Dec 2023Network EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
When it was CSS Corp it was one of the coolest companies to work in! Then it became a stressful place after COVID!
Internal politics plays a huge role! Only bootlickers are allowed to grow!
- 2.02 Dec 2023Technical Support EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAmbattūr
Easy job just phone calls with some templates,
Less pay, cab pay, canteen pay everything is pay. Pure Night shifts,
- 3.01 Dec 2023NOC EngineerFormer EmployeeAmbattūr
The company is good working culture is better, based on the projects you will be allotted a good environment
No hikes for the last quarter and salary need to be improved
- 2.027 Nov 2023Network Support EngineerCurrent EmployeeChennai
Not many/ nothing I can see
Literally everything Especially the politics for an appraisal.
- 1.027 Oct 2023Senior Technical EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
Leaves were given at times depending on the TL
It was WFH phase in 2020-2021. I was that 1 person who used to login 7 days a week too at times, nvr got proper incentives evntho I complete target in 15-20 days and make more sale. I was hospitalized n yes was given some medical leave. I worked so hard even at that moment and came back soon than expected. Then I asked for leav due to exams. But removed me from organization with no curtosy. Then they came back saying it's their mistake and asked to surrender laptop so they ll rehire. Till date the salary or rehire didn't happen. And that stupid IT says I didn't give laptop itslf. Due to this my career was completely ruined1
Movate Reviews FAQs
Movate has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,517 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Movate to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
67% of Movate employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Movate 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.