Mutual Mobile Reviews

2.9
Mutual Mobile CEO and Chairman of board John Arrow
John Arrow
Pros
Cons
  • "Too much office politics slows down projects, way too many project managers and too few Designers and UX people to do the job(in 5 reviews)

• "Management is very poor in Hyderabad office(in 5 reviews)

1. "It's Going Amazing"

Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Mutual Mobile full-time for less than a year

Pros

-> work-life balance -> chance to work with smart people in different domains -> friendly environment, you can walk into any desk and talk with people regarding work or any other things -> exponential improvement in coding and technical skills you will get many tasks to improve yourself based on your learning goals -> unlike MNCs that previously worked with. in here, i can explore any project and can work on different modules or send PRs to different teams if i am interested in. -> leadership team believes "work should be more fun."

Cons

not seeing any for now.

July 3, 2020General Manager, India

I am glad you are enjoying your time with Mutual Mobile! I am proud of all the pros you have listed as they perfectly reflect the values we have set to achieve. Looking forward to growing together. Thank you for choosing us :)

"Good one to start the career"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Mutual Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

– The young and friendly colleagues, – Get to work on multiple projects within a small span

Cons

The lengthy onboarding process, No medical benefits for Parents.

July 3, 2020General Manager, India

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone! Truly appreciate it :) I am glad that you have enjoyed the time working with us. Working with various clients across industries is something we too love here. We're working on optimizing our onboarding process. Most of our technical team members from the interview panels have their respective project delivery commitments as well. Hence we may be taking more time than expected in a few stages. As mentioned, we are working on it :) Regarding medical benefits for parents, we have offset it by providing a more straightforward and transparent CTC structure that favors the employees when compared with the general industry structure.

3. "Full politics not with everyone but with some people unluckily I have faced that cheap politics."

1.0
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Mutual Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place to improve your personality because working while playing politics on you will improve how to handle the worst but if you want to improve your self technically plz don't join here.

Cons

Some employees here have mentality like If I target and critise my colligue I will become more powerful but the fact is In that scenario you will become ..... fill yourself People who won't come to have cigarettes with you is not ur enemy and people who just come to office and completes his work and leave and who talks less with colligues is not a mentally disabled and people whos seat is allocated beside ladies won't flirt them not everyone is same as you think dear colligue behave like a mature and professional person.

July 3, 2020General Manager, India

Thank you for taking the time to express how you feel. I am sorry for what you have experienced. This is certainly not the culture we encourage or aim for. We do encourage our employees to be collaborative and have fun while working as a team. Still, none will be criticized for focussing on their work. I request you to help me resolve this by reaching out to me via Slack or email. We'll have a 1-1 at a time suitable for both of us to discuss it further in a safe environment.

"Their success is through clients problems,building successful products"

I have been working at Mutual Mobile

Pros

They serve both with the growth of virtually reality and Augmented reality

Cons

It provides Advanced awareness of the digital landscape on mobile,social media,customers services

5. "Amazing Work Place!"

Current Employee - Associate Software Developer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Mutual Mobile full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mutual Mobile is an amazing place to work. You get a lot of opportunities to work on some new stuff. The culture here is very different than other service based companies. Despite working with clients for their products, people constantly think about the end user who actually has to use the product. People here are very skilled and hard working. Adapting to new technologies is very easy here as everyone constantly tries to work on new things and see if it can be used in production apps. Everyone here likes to keep up with the changing technology and all the new stuff coming up in their respective domains. Besides the work, the culture is super fun! We have all the time to play around and enjoy. Here, it is not the hours per day you spend in office that matters, but the work that you do. Everyone is free to work on anything they'd like and the cross-team communication is amazing. There is no hierarchy that separates the team members. Everyone works with equal contribution irrespective of their job title. No matter whether you are an intern or a senior employee, everyone has an equal contribution.

Cons

There are literally no cons!

"sr dev"

I worked at Mutual Mobile full-time

Pros

New ideas, working on the latest technologies

Cons

No growth just average business

"Good place to learn, Hyderabad Management is Poor and Full of ego, Very bad pay structure"

Former Employee - Associate Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Mutual Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good learning curve since the company has really few people.

Cons

Management is very poor in Hyderabad office

"Nice atmosphere"

4.0

I worked at Mutual Mobile full-time

Pros

Good work life balance Good salary

Cons

Office politics Too much reporting to managerz

"From an Engineer"

Current Employee - Android Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Mutual Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Work life Balance. Great Managers to work with. Plenty of opportunities and parties ;)

Cons

I am enjoying my time here. Don't see any cons

"Amazing company to work as an Engineer"

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Mutual Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Amazing work culture * Super cool colleagues * Very helping management * Open to feedback and discussions

Cons

* Nothing specific which is a negative here.

Found 118 reviews