MyOperator Reviews

Updated Sep 10, 2021

Found 91 of over 100 reviews

3.9
MyOperator Founder & CEO Ankit Jain (no image)
Ankit Jain
Pros
  • "Best work culture to work in with many learning and growth opportunities(in 17 reviews)

• "A great work environment to work in(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Other than that everything is fine(in 2 reviews)

• "work life balance(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Nice to work with staff of my operator

Jun 20, 2021 - Account Executive - Inside Sales in Bijnor
      Business Outlook

Pros

This has been very good for me The staff her,e is very good, Their behavior with the people is very good.

Cons

There's nothing yet that's put down

Founder

Hey there, Thanks for such aa feedback. Our culture makes us a great team.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

okie place to work

Sep 10, 2021 - General
      Business Outlook

Pros

good work life balance in company

Cons

less pay as compared to market

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

8h

works at

Amazon

Hey fishes I know it's kinda depressing but that's what I am into so it's been months now with Amazon and I've working in a new role learning great stuff but here's the catch I don't have anyone to contact with like people here don't reply if you ask for help and if you even call out like they defend by saying they're busy . Forget favors they don't reply to "hey". I have total 2 yrs of exp so barely saw work culture at office. But I wanna ask is this normal or I'm overthinking.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Culture

Aug 20, 2021 - Sales Associate in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Responsive management, flexi work, training and culture is good, you can interact with any one easily no hierarchy

Cons

Job is easy but complex, they use a lot of tools you have to work on sometimes its confusing to remember all the tasks to complete as there are different platforms involved

Founder

Hey there, Thanks for the feedback. We use multiple systems as we pick the best for each task type. This is a common issue with businesses nowadays. We would definitely find a solution for this.

5. 1.0
      Current Employee

ok not great for feeding mothers

Aug 31, 2021 - Sales Operations Analyst in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

its completely remote basis can work from anywhere

Cons

no relaxations for feeding mothers

Founder

Hey there, Can you please advise us on this internally? Ideally, remote working and flexible timings should help working mothers. We must be missing something if there are challenges for even feeding the baby and I would apologize for the same. Looking forward to it. Your communication would help more people in the future.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Jul 25, 2021 - Senior Business Development Executive in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning environment and supportive team members.

Cons

No cons as of now.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee

Salary Review

Jun 28, 2021 - Business Development Executive in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours are there.

Cons

Culture can be improved more. Apart from just focusing on targets and numbers they don't focus on employees

Founder

Hey there, This is sad to see. Can you highlight few expectations internally that we are missing? We have an L&D program to help the team learn more with Unlimited Udemy courses, an internal learning system, and discussions. We also do constant engagement programs to keep people feel connected during remote work. We have multiple bounty programs in the sales team to feel empowered. However, I will still be open to learn our gaps.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

An established fun placed enviournment

May 31, 2021 - Talent Acquisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Effective Team with good values and great working culture. 2. Teams here are helpful and encouraging, they never hesitate to offer support 3. As a Talent Acquisition Executive I got closely working with proactive hiring managers who were talented in their in-game and served as an incredible mentor to me.

Cons

Nothing to say here, seriously

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Grow along with the company

May 17, 2021 - Customer Support Representative in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very transparent with all the actions in the company. Great to have a leader like our CEO -I like everything about my job, my colleagues are very helpful and so is my manager -ONE stop for all the solution, Always approachable, motivate & provide the best guidance and makes sure you have no concerns whatsoever. HR: Always ready to listen to employee queries/concerns and try to help in the best possible way. If you are looking for a bright career, this is the company for you.

Cons

It is only for the people who are willing to learn and take challenges. If you want to take a back seat, that is not what you will find here. It might be a con for someone who is looking for a laid back job.

Founder

Hey there, Thanks for reviewing us. This is something we really want to work towards more i.e. giving more perks and benefits to the team. As we have grown over years we have continuously been doing that and would add more further. Let's keep pushing for growth.

10. 5.0

A Company like 2nd family

May 5, 2021 - Software Engineer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of MyOperator is it's work culture & friendliness of colleagues, managers, CEO & other people in the organisation. You get lot of freedom to express your ideas & share your opinion, people are here very open to listen you & support you 24*7. I never feel like working with a company rather having feel of 2nd home. Company is offering permanent work from home as per our choice which is absolutely a great thing.

Cons

Every organisations have some pros and cons now it depends on you which one seems you as a pro or cons, as of now I did not find anything which I can list out as cons.

Founder

Hey there, It means a lot. Together we make a great team. Thanks for your reviews.

11. 3.0

good place

May 3, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company no any cons yet

Cons

don't let the employee beg for the amount that he/she deserve

1 person found this review helpful

Founder

Hey there, I understand this sometimes may feel like the negotiation for what you really deserve. But trust me as an organization we want our team to grow equally with the organization. And trust me we have seen that over years of running that startup. The average benchmarks have been rising. Though there always can be some more scope of improvement even in pay this is what as an organization we want i.e.To be eventually become best paymasters. Though there are so many variables to solve, budgets, growth, etc. But let's all work together to grow faster than before. We have been doing it better and we would go for the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews