Nextiva Reviews

Found 601 of over 615 reviews

3.9
Nextiva CEO Tomas Gorny
Tomas Gorny
Pros
  • "Lots of weekly activities and free food(in 30 reviews)

• "it’s really nice work environment(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is a divide building between the older Nextiva crew and the new people coming in(in 87 reviews)

• "Flourishing in a fast paced environment will be a requirement(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

15.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Nextiva~483424
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great Company

Oct 13, 2021 - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Salary opportunities for growth

Cons

I do not have any

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear you're a fan of your compensation and see opportunities for growth in your career. Nextiva is happy to have you on the team!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Jan 15, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced and remote jobs available

Cons

Communication is not the best

Nextiva Response

Hi there, thank you for the review. We're glad you're a fan of the fast-paced work environment and enjoy the remote work opportunities! If you have any feedback on how we can improve the communication, please email people@nextiva.com.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to be

Jan 14, 2022 - Cloud Support Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, great management, Clear cut career progression (I.E Do this class, get this raise), great benefits

Cons

It's a call center. Comes with the typical call center downsides, and unfortunately there isn't much that can be done to avoid it, but that can be said about any call center.

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoy the company culture, management, career pathing, and benefits that Nextiva has to offer! If you have any additional feedback on how we can improve, please email people@nextva.com. Thank you for being part of the team!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love the place.

Jan 13, 2022 - Senior IT Guy in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

While there are improvements that can be made in ANY company, in my particular role I have it pretty great. I work on specific technologies which only a few of us are qualified to do. Last year, I found a new role in the company for which I was qualified and moved in to it, with a raise in pay. Work-Life balance can be a challenge anywhere. I am very fortunate to be able to balance most of my work quite well. However, I do not expect a 40-hour work week (I am normally 45-50 hours), and I am fine with that. Benefits are, overall, very good. When rating those benefits, one needs to understand that it costs the company a lot of money (employer-paid portions) to provide those benefits. I've worked in companies that provided less than half what Nextiva does. Were it not for that one "Con" I mention next, I would give the company 5 stars,

Cons

There is a certain Senior Executive who micromanages their Organization rather than leaving approvals of things to the people who are responsible for those things.. That's the only real negative I have.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Jan 11, 2022 - Technical Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hours are great, training is best part stick with Justin best trainer

Cons

Working there in general lol

6. 5.0

I love Nextiva!

Jan 5, 2022 - National Partner Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive environment, growing company, great place to be right now.

Cons

Due to how quickly they are growing you can count on ongoing change which is not for everyone.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Stingy in every way.

Jan 14, 2022 - On-Boarding Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

None I can think of.

Cons

No real benefits, low salaries, few opportunities to grow

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Dec 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone works well together in all departments

Cons

pay could be better but that's most places though

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working at Nextiva. Happy to have you on the team!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very stressful but helpful team

Jan 4, 2022 - Implementation Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

-culture is huge at Nextiva, really value employee feedback - get monthly private meetings with your manager - implementation team is very helpful with problem solving

Cons

- workload is high - customers are needy and can be very dramatic, which is draining - pay is on the lower standard for industry - confusing directions on when we can/can’t transition accounts off of onboarding

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you're a fan of the company culture and enjoy working with your team! We appreciate your feedback on workload, compensation, and communication. We've shared these comments with our leadership team and invite you to share any additional feedback by emailing people@nextiva.com.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture is King

Dec 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best Culture I have been part of.

Cons

the direction of the business changes often.

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoy the company culture! If you have any questions about the direction of Nextiva, we encourage you to talk with your manager or email the People Team at people@nextiva.com. Thanks for being part of Team Nextiva!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 601 Reviews