OnceHub Reviews

Updated 26 Apr 2020

4.0
OnceHub  CEO and Co-Founder Rami Goraly  (no image)
Rami Goraly
  1. "Good Work life Balance"

5.0

I have been working at OnceHub full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Work life Balance - New learning

Cons

Nothing as such for now

February 17, 2020HR Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoy the learning and work life balance OnceHub is able to provide. We hope you continue to grow and enjoy your employment at OnceHub. Thank you again for your feedback.

2. "Excellent culture, nice product"

4.0

I have been working at OnceHub

Pros

1. Work life balance 2. Remote work

Cons

Annual performance review process is very poor.

Continue reading

April 30, 2020HR Associate

Thank you for your feedback. As a remote first company, we are happy to see you enjoy this environment and the work life balance it allows team members to maintain. We will be making some changes to our performance review process. If you feel comfortable sharing any specifics with HR, please reach out as we are happy to chat about specific feedback. Thank you again for your feedback

"Amazing Place to work - Great company culture!!"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Dehradun

I have been working at OnceHub full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Interesting Product 2) Work from home facility 3) Flexible work hours 4) Good work life balance 5) A place where one can learn a lot of new things and develop new skills

Cons

1) Interview process is a bit challenging 2) No Employee Portal

March 2, 2020HR Director

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad you find the product interesting and that you have been able to learn and develop new skills while working with our product. Developing team member skills and learning are core concepts at OnceHub and we hope you are able to continue learning and developing. We’re also glad that you enjoy the work from home and flexible hours as these are also core concepts at OnceHub. We feel the ability to work from home is one of the best ways to maintain a positive work life balance and hope you continue to see and experience a positive balance. We do acknowledge and agree that we have a challenging interview process with many steps in place. Every step is in place to give insight into what it is like working at OnceHub and to allow the candidate plenty of time to decide if OnceHub is the best environment for themselves. However, we continually evaluate our hiring processes to make sure they are the most effective and efficient possible and appreciate your feedback on this aspect. We are also evaluating various systems that will allow us to have an employee portal and hope to have this implemented within the coming months. Thank you again for providing your feedback, we hope you continue to enjoy your employment with us.

4. "Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Fullstack Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at OnceHub full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are supportive and work life balance can be maintained

Cons

A few people have become too relaxed in their roles and are a bit hesitant towards changes and newer ideas

February 18, 2020HR Associate

Thank you for providing feedback on your employment at OnceHub. We are glad to see that you felt people were supportive and you were able to maintain a work life balance. Change is an inevitable part of work but we understand that change can be difficult for some team members. We are working with our global teams at all levels to help them understand that change is necessary for continued growth. We need everyone to embrace change as part of the evolution of our growing company as it’s important to continue to be innovative and stay ahead of our competitors. It also means sometimes with need to change up the organizations to prosper. We feel that through transparent communication about upcoming changes we will be able to successfully help everyone feel empowered by these developments. Implementing these changes will also help the company continue to grow while simultaneously growing the skills of all team members. We hope you enjoyed your employment with OnceHub and thank you again for your feedback.

"Wolf in sheep clothing"

1.0

I have been working at OnceHub full-time

Pros

Very few people, so more visibility.

Cons

People don't respect others time. Salary is very less. Very laid back people, no growth. People looking to join should be very careful in choosing this company. Company's future outlook looks dim.

February 10, 2020HR Director

Thank you for providing feedback. As a small company we enjoy being able to provide ample opportunities and visibility for all team members regardless of their position within the company. We have a ‘promote from within first’ strategy so before we post a role externally we evaluate our internal employees. We are sorry you feel there is no growth. We have proactive team members who continue to seek new opportunities within the company which is a positive way for the company and individuals within the company to grow. In fact, we have many team members who started at an entry level role and have been promoted over the years to now lead an entire function or site. Currently, our Leaders of Customer Success and Product Management were both internal promotions and we have numerous Engineering leadership positions (including the most senior group managers in some sites) which were filled from internal promotions. Please feel free to reach out to your HR partner or directly call our HR Director to address the lack of growth opportunities. We have an open door policy so please reach out. We also always encourage employees to have open and honest dialogues with their managers. Together we will continue to reach our growth milestones! Thank you again for providing your feedback.

6. "great culture for work and learning"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at OnceHub full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

open culture - no hierarchy restrictions for communication work from home - great option when family need you home and you are available to work Multiple Technologies- exposure to latest technologies we are updated with market. Retreat - meet all employees with different culture from around the world twice a year.

Cons

too much of work in progress(in queue) no fix work timings (sometime pros sometime cons)

November 12, 2019HR Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to have a culture of open communication at OnceHub and are happy to see that you feel there are no communication restrictions. We hope you enjoyed the recent retreat with your team members and that you continue to enjoy your overall employment at OnceHub. Thank you again for your feedback

7. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Dehra Dūn

I have been working at OnceHub full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great learning opportunities Good work life balance Flexibility Company Retreat twice in year Employee friendly

Cons

Didn't find yet!.. all good

Continue reading

November 12, 2019HR Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you feel OnceHub is a great place to work and feel we have great learning opportunities and work life balance. We hope you continue to enjoy these as well as all other aspects of your employment. Thank you again for your feedback.

"Work with fun -> Learn with awesome people -> Enjoy Work with Positivity -> Repeat"

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at OnceHub full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I am working with OnceHub from past 5+ years. I started as a part of a team led by the CTO that is tasked with designing and bringing to market the next generation of the company's product. Over the time I have grown/groomed and been engaged throughout the entire development lifecycle, starting from the solution architecture, coding, mentoring and supporting the production environment. I feel lucky to be the part of this large, multi-year project that is challenging, interesting and rewarding.

Cons

Time boxed work sometimes required more working hours

September 20, 2019HR Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see you feel you have grown professionally during your tenure with us and that you find your work challenging, interesting, and rewarding. We hope you continue to feel this way and grow your career with us. Thank you again for your feedback.

9. "HR Associate"

I have been working at OnceHub full-time

Pros

Good working environment, getting exposure to work on different things. Work from home policy, flexibility, open door policy approach.

Cons

Nothing I could see till now.

September 9, 2019HR Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to see that you feel we have a good working environment and an open door policy approach. We hope you continue to enjoy these (and all) aspects of your employment with us and thank you again for your feedback.

10. "Good Company to work with"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Noida

I have been working at OnceHub full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Good work-life balance 2) Good working environment 3) Promote work from home culture 4) Biannual retreats 5) Well organized project architecture

Cons

Needs to improve on HR management system like leave management

August 2, 2019HR Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see that you feel we have a well organized project architecture and that you enjoy the environment, culture, and biannual retreats. We acknowledge that some of our HR systems aren’t as streamlined as they could be but we are working on implementing a new overall HR system that we feel will help improve our processes, including leave management. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy your employment with us.

Found 41 reviews