One Two Trade Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Terrible"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I worked at One Two Trade full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing - this is a boiler room scam

Cons

Disreputable company that cheats people

Advice to Management

Close it

2. "Knowledgeable, fair bosses"

Pros

I had worked as a risk manager for other companies before, but I have never enjoyed my tasks so much as I did when working for One Two Trade. I had pretty substantial work load, but working was interesting and challenging. My major duties were to advise One Two Trade on any potential risks to its profitability. I also did identification and assessment threats. I also put plan in place in case something goes wrong. It was up to me to decide how to avoid, reduce, and transfer risks. In addition to managing the risk to One Two Trade, I was also responsible for managing the risk to One Two Trade’s employees, customers, and reputation. My areas of specialization at One Two Trade were regulatory and operational risk, information and security risk, and market and credit risk. Taking care of these different types of risks, I planned, designed, and implemented an overall risk management process for One Two Trade. I identified and estimated risks affecting the company’s business. I also qualified its risk appetite and discussed with my bosses the level of risks they were ready to accept. I also regularly reported risk to them and to other employees so that they knew risks relevant to their parts and understood their responsibility for them. I addition, I was implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans. I also often gave training to One Two Trade staff so that they became aware of various risks within One Two Trade Company.
    Apart from variable, interesting tasks that I was performing during my employment at One Two Trade, I liked the management of the company. The directors were sharp and knew their respective fields very well. They always managed to come up with useful, helpful advises that were always also to the point. However busy my managers were, they always could find time to discuss risk problems in our company. They were also highly appreciative of the work my team and I were doing, just as they appreciated the work of all employees in the company in general. I think one of the reasons why the company is going to prosper in the future is its good, clever management. I learned a lot from One Two Trade’s managers and will implement what I have learned from them when I become self-employed and open my own consultancy.

Cons

I did not find many demerits in One Two Trade. Basically, I was pleased with everything. My office could have been more lighted and more visually pleasant than it was, but these are very small things that, by no means, made my work unpleasant.

Advice to Management

Those who want to work as risk managements should develop in themselves attentiveness to small details, because any tiny detail can affect the level of risk the company might face. One also need to have good analytical skills and sharp commercial awareness. One also needs to understand broad business issues.

3. "Broker"

Former Employee - Broker in Londo (Indonesia)
    Former Employee - Broker in Londo (Indonesia)

Pros

Get to go home before midnight.....some nights.

Cons

everything. awful company. with awful people and awful commision

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing, line those pockets up.

4. "Dynamic workflows"

I have been working at One Two Trade full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve held an IT support role at OneTwoTrade for the last 1.5 years. I joined the company in its early stages, so there was a lot of groundwork to lay down with the company during my time. Many issues needed to be addressed from the onset that were not accounted for, but the process made my daily work new and exciting knowing I was helping to drive the company forward.

Troubleshooting technical problems across multiple departments enabled me to establish relationships with co-workers from various fields such as accounting, marketing, SEO and customer support. Addressing the numerous IT issues over time gave me the opportunity to compile a troubleshooting guidebook for multiple departments and new IT recruits, particularly for the days that I was not available.

Being able to resolve issues for people across the board was highly rewarding and made me feel I was making a difference. Technical issues can frustrate the most skilled people, so helping out with even the smallest tasks was nice. Although the majority of issues were standard, I also needed to be innovative with my problem-solving skills for more difficult issues.

Cons

At times I feel bombarded with tasks, which puts a lot of pressure on me. Sometimes people can become very frustrated with technical-related issues that are out of their reach and are not patient until a solution can be reached.

Advice to Management

Just make sure you are bringing your absolute best to the table every time and try not to take other people’s negativity personally.

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Senior Relationship Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Relationship Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at One Two Trade (Less than a year)

Pros

No Positive aspect about working for them as they expecting you to rob people over the phone

Cons

the company sells crap over the phone promising clients and employee to get rich
    serious scam!!!!!!
    stay away

Advice to Management

close the business

6. "Spent more money getting there than I made"

I worked at One Two Trade full-time

Pros

It's easy to get your foot through the door into trading , the staff were very friendly and supportive. When targets were met, it was a lovely place to be. Management tend to be generous when targets are met. An exciting and driven atmosphere. It's actually perfect for really good salesmen. It was an overall decent but financially draining experience.

Cons

The training (2days) was not quite enough to then be thrown in the deep end especially for those with no financial background. The targets were unrealistic, the job is clearly based on the amount of people you know (with money). You are initially adviced to get people you know as your first clients. It's quite obvious that that trading is inadvertent gambling and way too many people don't gamble. Some colleagues had very rich clients therefore made money. If you don't get 5 clients at the start, you don't get any leads or paid at all. It was just pointless, as management was aware people were struggling but didn't give them help via leads. I paid more on transport and lunch than I made. And when I was to be paid, my requests to withdraw the funds I did make on commission from my clients we're ignored.

Advice to Management

Be more realistic with your targets for the newbies and offer more support in leads. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Try not to tell employees they will get leads after getting their 1st 5 clients and then avoid and stall on the topic. Understandably this a dog eat dog world and not for the faint hearted. But there's no reason to have your employees mandatorily stand all day just to prove their enthusiasm. Make sure you pay employees what they are owed. It's unjust to ignore withdrawal requests. It's our hard earned money.

7. "Something different"

Pros

You work hard you see the results. Easy to speak to senior management

Cons

Very very long hours if targets are not met, Mostly cold calling at first, if you do not get your first five clients you do not get paid

Advice to Management

Do not leave new people by themselves at first, more help

"What can I say? This business rocks"

Pros

The people are the best. Today a customer told me that I changed his life. I don't think it gets much better than that. We get to work with cool people all day and thats what makes a job fun

Cons

Most days i work through my lunch hour. My boss has never said 'thank you for doing this'. I hope he appreciates it.

Advice to Management

The business seems to be growing very very fast, I think management should say thank you more to employees who do good things. Overall though my boss and co-workers are great to work with. Im happy coming to work every day.

"Not a good company to work for. Earnings very unrealistic."

Pros

Nice atmosphere and some good people. Nice tidy office abd the training was very in depth. Not a bad time to start 10am but would work till 9pm. If your team hit targets then could leave at 7pm

Cons

Some people just wasnt interested in helping you. Management could be nasty.. told me to shave when thats how i wanted it. I explained no that iam not shaving my beard off becuase thats how i have it and didnt like it but tough!!

Earnings...well in first few montha there is no chance of earnings more then a £100. Expected to find leads and sell which is unusual. 100% commission so be carefull.

Was told not to tell customer how to trade on there account...but EVERYONE did anyway.

The ceo singled you out if didnt sell and he told me i need to sell £250 product on day 1.... i had no chance.

Bit stupid how it work.
     The hours are very unsociable

Advice to Management

Look after the newbies more and give them realistic targets so they can earn something.

"Fun place to work"

Current Employee - Trader in Aghirda (Cyprus)
    Current Employee - Trader in Aghirda (Cyprus)

Pros

Absolutely love it. I have to work hard, but it is so worth it. First time in years I've actually looked forward to going to work.

Cons

Hours can be long, but the people are fun, so I don't mind.