OneSource Virtual Reviews

Found 326 of over 332 reviews

4.0
OneSource Virtual CEO Trey Campbell
Trey Campbell
Pros
  • "Focus on forecasting and resourcing in 2018 has improved work life balance for some of us who were working longer hours(in 18 reviews)

• "Flexible Work Schedule & Work from Home Options(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Can't think of one at the moment, every day has been a good one for me at OSV thus far(in 31 reviews)

• "New company finding its feet, few growing pains but getting there with the leadership team in place and listening to employees views(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

review of company

Jun 23, 2021 - International Marketing Executive in Thāne
      Business Outlook

Pros

encouraging staff and always supporting

Cons

less salary even for full time work

2. 5.0

Awesome

Dec 11, 2020 - Teaching Assistant in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was very nice n helpful

Cons

I didn't find anything as cons in that

3. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Definitely a Texas-Based Company

Sep 16, 2021 - Associate Consultant Integrations in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can't really think of anything

Cons

Taking time off is extremely difficult due to exceptionally high workload and the process needed to be taken to find backups. No set number of vacation days so employees don't get paid for unused PTO when they leave. During a monthly all-company meeting, the CEO expressed his strong opposition to a vaccine mandate and strong opposition to wearing masks in the office.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best company culture

Sep 1, 2021 - Software Engineer in Shenzhen, Guangdong, Guangdong
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning a lot of cutting edge tech, work around with great people

Cons

working hour can be quite different depends on period and PJ

5. 5.0

Happy

Aug 30, 2021 - Investigator in Nairobi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive feedback. I dont have it.

Cons

none, i dont have any. None at all

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Aug 20, 2021 - Recruiting Coordinator in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work/life balance is great! I can work from home 100% of the time or hybrid and fully in office. This is true with 80% of the positions. Every employee I have encountered has been pleased with their job and the company and it shows. They are helpful and friendly. The company is continuing to grow and find ways to make the employees happy.

Cons

The top tier family medical is a tad pricey but, you get a lot of coverage.

The Engagement Team

Thanks for the great feedback. We love that you are enjoying your flexible work options. We strive to ensure that everyone has a work/life balance and it sounds like we are hitting the mark! We appreciate your feedback on the benefits options and will ensure this information gets to the correct team.

7. 1.0

Joke

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I got nothing. Zero ..Zilch

Cons

Management..insults your intelligence..ZERO respect and 100% backstabbing

8. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great for those who need development

Aug 10, 2021 - Workday Support Analyst in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning opportunity to gain certifications. Great place to work if you are looking to make friends, but seek no actual career advancement. If you just need a job, work here.

Cons

Poor leadership/lack of new creative leaders and ideas Poor advancement structure/ office politics Poor project management skills Poor compensation model when the workday field is full of opportunity's

3 people found this review helpful

The Engagement Team

Thanks for reaching out. We understand you have concerns and would encourage you to use the open door policy and speak with our Senior Vice President of HR. We are always open to learning how we can make the OSV employee experience better. Thank you.

9. 4.0

Fantastic Place to Work

Jul 23, 2021 - Learning and Development Partner
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with OSV for five months and I am so grateful for the experience so far. OSV treats their employees like adults and knows how to ensure they have work/life balance. My manager is highly supportive and I always feel like I am not only appreciated, but valued for my work. There is so much potential at OSV to create your own path and to grow yourself in your career. I am proud to be on the L&D team and provide our employees with training, which is not always a caveat at every company. We're constantly developing and there is plenty of work to do, which shows we are a growing company with lots of potential. We're building the foundation with all we're doing and I'm excited to be a part of this incredible OSV family!

Cons

If you can't keep up with a fast-paced, growing company, this may not be the place for you. We are a corporate culture who strives to get things done efficiently.

The Engagement Team

Thank you for the amazing review! You are right, there is so much potential for growth at OSV. We are exited you are here and look forward to watching you grow! Welcome to the family.

10. 4.0

Great Management

Jul 23, 2021 - Director in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Executive Leadership is approachable and the CEO is transparent and welcoming. You can tell this company really cares about it's employees. They are constantly trying to improve the employee experience.

Cons

This company is growing like mad and there some growing pains, but things are coming together. Luckily, the executive team takes feedback seriously.

The Engagement Team

What a great review! We agree, our Leadership Team is approachable and our CEO is the BEST! Thanks so much for sharing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 326 Reviews