Found 691 of over 711 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and compensated well" (in 82 reviews)
- "I have found all the employees of Patterson from the CEO down are truly great people." (in 46 reviews)
- "Work life balance was good" (in 26 reviews)
- "depends on branch but culture is good in Sacramento ." (in 17 reviews)
- "The coworkers here were all great." (in 13 reviews)
- "The management at Centennial is poor, always running around like a chicken with it's head cut off." (in 41 reviews)
- "Pay is low for the amount of work you do and roles you play" (in 33 reviews)
- "No training will expect you to jump in head first and learn on your own and keep up." (in 15 reviews)
- "Lower compensation at management levels also means difficulty attracting and keeping GOOD managers for vacancies." (in 12 reviews)
- "Upper management, especially corporate." (in 10 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW22 Aug 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSaint Paul, MN
Work with a lot of talented individuals who care.
Haven't had any cons working there.Patterson Companies Response4w
Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying working for Patterson.
- 5.04 Apr 2023AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBhetasi Ba Bhag
good company to work nice
no cons all good herePatterson Companies Response6mo
Thank you for your review.
Patterson Companies Reviews FAQs
Patterson Companies has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 711 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Patterson Companies to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
70% of Patterson Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Patterson Companies 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.