Peninsula Reviews

Updated 3 Mar 2021

3.8
Peninsula Managing Director Peter Done
Peter Done
Pros
  • "HR Documentation Consultant is a brilliant job for a graduate looking to make their first teams in the Employment Law business(in 51 reviews)

• "pay system promotes hard work and commission opportunities are exciting(in 48 reviews)

Cons
  • "Fast paced so need always need to keep up to date across all industries but thats what makes the role interesting(in 43 reviews)

• "Unless you're the sort of person who doesn't want to work hard (but you will reap the rewards from your hard work)(in 19 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great company who wish to start their careers with good package."

Former Employee - vfx compositer in Mumbai

I worked at Peninsula full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get to learn more from seniors

Cons

Long working hours and no paid leaves

Peninsula Response

August 4, 2020Employee Engagement Manager

Thank you for the review, however we do think its potentially on the wrong page as we don't employ anyone in Mumbai, but we're pleased your enjoying your role, whoever that is with.

2. "A fantastic place to work, environment that wants you to thrive."

Current Employee - Health and Safety Consultant

I have been working at Peninsula full-time

Pros

I've been here a year now and it is really one of the best working environments to be in. I'm out and about in the field but the communication from my team leader and line manager is excellent. They are both on hand as much or as little as is needed for support. They have treated their staff really well through the pandemic.

Cons

No cons to mention, the company works to improve itself and is open to feedback. So any areas for improvements I've noticed have either been addressed or are planned to be addressed.

Continue reading

3. "Overall a good company to work for"

Current Employee - Client Onboarding Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast paced, learning experience, growth opportunities

Cons

No option for flex hours

4. "Positive I have made the right move!!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working closely with small to medium sized businesses over the majority of my career and have found it very fulfilling and rewarding. It is important to me to be able to offer a product or service of immense value. Fortunately, I have found that at Peninsula Canada. Their offering is extremely important for ALL businesses whether they have 1 employee or 100+ employees. Small business owners are busy and have a lot of hats to wear...I am proud to be able to offer them this solution to not only give them piece of mind but to mitigate risk for their business!

Cons

Young company here in Canada, so still a lot of businesses that don't even know we exist. Brand advertising could help. Flip side is there is a huge opportunity for new business development.

5. COVID-19

"Learn, laugh, grow!"

Current Employee - Employment Law Consultant in Cork

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than a year

Pros

No two days are the same and we deal with such interesting cases across all industries. The opportunities for developing really are second to none. There is no comparison in learning theory combined with real life cases and scenarios and there is such a wealth of experience within - the team itself, Team Leads, litigation and senior management are also happy to help and are an invaluable source of endless knowledge! The team support ethos has really come into its own, they are a credit and pleasure to work with! Management are being extremely pro-active in improving employee wellbeing and I feel valued and lucky to work here. My hard work has been recognized. There is opportunity for progression as all senior roles are filled internally. I also found management to be accommodating of my needs in terms of work/life balance and family responsibilities. We work very hard but we have fun together too which is important especially now.

Cons

When it gets busy, it’s really busy! With the pandemic it has had peaks and troughs and it can be overwhelming at times, but it is what it is and nobody planned for what happened in 2020/2021.

Peninsula Response

March 1, 2021Executive

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying, and continuing to learn in your role at Peninsula Ireland.

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Health and Safety Operations Manager

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company growth, work with a great team, client focused.

Cons

Not so much a con, keep up the great work and momentum.

7. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Scheduler in Manchester, England

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good rates of pay, good hours, people you work with are very friendly and helpful

Cons

Can be confusing finding the right person to help clients

8. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

I worked at Peninsula full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really enjoyed my time here at Peninsula, great atmosphere and training culture within the business.

Cons

No cons, found it enjoyable.

9. "Amazing company, amazing people, amazing everything"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have always wanted to work for a company that provided a product and/or service that helps people, and Peninsula does exactly that! I have been here for 3 months, and I have loved it from the first minute of day 1! The team is so supportive and helpful- you always know where to go, or who to reach out to if you have questions. Management is very much involved ensuring that all team members are adequately prepared and equipped with what they need to be successful. They are a quick message away for help if needed. I'm so happy here, and the support is endless. Im lucky to work for such a great team here! Come join an awesome team :)

Cons

Would say the only con is that everything is remote... but that is no ones fault.

10. "Lots of targets!"

2.0
    Former Employee - Employment Law Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Peninsula full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free fruit Breakfast on a Monday Good training Good career progression

Cons

Not flexible Lots of targets Can feel like a call centre High turnaround of staff Very corporate

Viewing 1 - 10 of 892 English Reviews