Placementindia.com Reviews

1. 5.0

I have been working at Placementindia.com last 2 years

24 Dec 2019 - SMO Executive in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment is very good , salary always on time . Good career growth as well , teammates are very supportive , such a great platform to start your career.

Cons

Need to change HR department

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

No work pressure and friendly environment

11 Aug 2015 - Customer Relation Management in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined PlacementIndia as a fresher around 8 months ago and here i have learned the basic principle of customer relationship management. PlacementIndia gives my career a shape and also provides me a platform where i can grow my self in the field of customer and brand management. There is no work pressure for junior employees and one can easily perform his duty here.

Cons

Basic salary should be more , cab facilities for girls and work from home

9 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

PlacementIndia.com working experience review

13 Jul 2015 - Senior Customer Service Representative in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always want to work in that company where i can learn new things and also grow my career. PlacementIndia is the company which suits my need completely . I am working in PlacementIndia from last 3 years and here i started my career from the root level. Today I am working here as a Sr. Customer Service Representative. My colleagues , seniors staff always helped me and support in the up's and down's of my career.

Cons

There is no cons in PlacementIndia except early job timing.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Its Great To Work With PlacementIndia

13 May 2015 - Marketing Coordinator in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am working with PlacementIndia from last 2 years. I have joined this company as a fresher when i have joined this company i have not a good idea about marketing tactics but after two years of my period i have learned so much new things about marketing and today i am getting a very good salary in PlacementIndia with excellent commissions.

Cons

No work from home facility offered by PlacementIndia

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company provide PF, Gratuaity, Bonus and other extra benifit scheme.

24 Aug 2016 - Website Designing in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company provide PF, Gratuaity, Bonus and other extra benifit scheme. yes no doubt salary also they have given on time. seniors are very positive and helping never they argu with your low or flowless knowledge they appreciate at any stage.

Cons

company stop his extra activities like out door , award funtion , festival celebration and all

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company are good in use your thought and skills.

20 Sep 2016 - Website Designer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company are good in use your thought and skills. they create there a environment by that you can use your ideas in any task that really giving feeling like freedom and self satisfaction.

Cons

company havent any good strategy for HR. all executive have well behavior as need to have as HR.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best and large IT company to work in West Delhi

7 Jul 2014 - Senior Marketing Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

As i am there from 3 years, the company is in west delhi. I like the culture of the company, there are many facilities for employees.

Cons

No cons for PlacementIndia.com they know how to work

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Placement India is the Best

14 Jun 2014 - Internet Marketing in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am looking fro a job from long time then one of my friends suggest me the name of placement india. This portal helped me in finding job in internet marketing sector. I also want to recommend this job portal to other users

Cons

Sorry but i did not find any cons for placement india

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior management respect your ideas and suggestion

23 Aug 2015 - SEO Analyst in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about working in PlacementIndia is that here you can share your ideas and suggestions with the senior management and they will listen to your ideas in a proper manner. If you want to do some RND or want to implement some technique to improve the online presence of the company then no create a barrier in your path. The senior management is very friendly and support with the team members and junior staff.

Cons

Basic salary should be more , No PF , No cab facility

7 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Late and Increment policy really beneficial for employee

13 Jul 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Late and Increment policy really beneficial for employee. many of flexibility there are available for employee to use.

Cons

no need to extra boundness in work need freedom employee to use their own thought.

4 people found this review helpful