Quadient Reviews

Updated 26 Jul 2020

3.6
Quadient CEO Geoffrey Godet  (no image)
Geoffrey Godet
Pros
  • "Neopost has a seamless hiring process from start to finish(in 31 reviews)

• "Good benefits, great employees, moving in the right direction(in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management did not seem to be in touch with the branch employees(in 9 reviews)

• "Unethical policies that affect the customer, abysmal customer service, management is ineffective and clueless on how to properly manage AR(in 8 reviews)

1. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Design Engineer

I worked at Quadient full-time

Pros

Atmosphere was very nice, flexible hours.

Cons

Parking was not so great

July 28, 2020Director, HR

Thanks so much for your review. Good to know that you enjoyed your short time with us. With regards to parking, we've been looking all our real estate and are making some positive tweaks. So hopefully parking is on that list. Thanks again!

"Managers Chasing KPIs"

2.0
    Current Employee - Field Service Engineer

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Decent 401k plan.

Cons

Where do I start? Service managers act like Lords protecting their fiefdoms. Most were grandfathered in after Quadient's massive purchase of dealerships. Zero chance for advancement unless you're related to a manager.

August 4, 2020Director, HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We value all feedback and are always looking to improve our work culture for our employees. KPI's are a critical tool we use to measure performance of our teams. Specifically, we use them to identify areas in which we can improve. It ensures we maintain our World Class customer service goals. Regarding the Field Service Career Path: we've just completed an exercise that considers the whole career trajectory of a Field Services Technician, outlining the process for promotion and skill sets required for promotion. This work is currently under review and should be released soon for implementation. Should you have any other thoughts around this topic, please feel free to reach out to us at: employeeexperience@quadient.com.

3. "Generally good"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Quadient full-time

Pros

good leadership and vision for the future

Cons

very bureaucratic and political at times.

July 28, 2020Director, HR

Thanks for your comments. We have a great leadership team focused on the growth of this organization. I agree that our environment has been challenging as we have been reorganizing ourselves to provide a greater level of service to our customers but we are working towards a highly energized and nimble work environment. If you have any further thoughts, please share at employeeexperience@quadient.com.

4. "If you value career progression avoid at all costs"

2.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Milford, CT
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Quadient full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working remotely....although after the first year the novelty wore off and home started feeling like a prison so is this really a pro? The team I worked with (with the exception of a select few) were absolutely fantastic.

Cons

After sitting on the professional services team for 3 years and seeing no clear path for career progression I attempted to to branch into other areas to progress my status/career in the company and actually interviewed and stood a GREAT chance at moving on in the company with a different team. After all, sitting idle isn't how one moves up in the world. I had already built myself a solid reputation within the company but let's just say egos run high in Quadient. The "powers that be" apparently would rather fire a valued member of the team rather than let someone from their team try to progress their career. Butt-hurt much? The immaturity plus the lack of real leadership qualities wouldn't have held any water in any other company. I think the only aspect of the job the leadership was truly good at was email management. Everything else was pretty much handled through a program called Autotask which I referred to as the "automated micromanager" if that tells you anything. Autotask was relied on MUCH too heavily and was just an awful program all around. You had to log EVERYTHING. Matter of fact, much of your workday was consumed by Autotask entries. Having worked remote positions before and partially currently I can honestly say that the majority of that logging (time/tickets etc...) was very much overkill. Don't plan on learning any new technical skills as a programmer. They don't run things like a typical code shop on the professional services team and the leadership tries to rule with an iron fist despite having absolutely no clue about the amount of work that goes into programming nor how an engineering department should be ran....again, how does the "leadership" even have this kind of job? The professional services/sales team also relies too heavily on a single individual who has been with the company for quite awhile. If this person were to quit today or have a tragic accident the US portion of the company would be up a certain creek without a paddle. A company should NEVER put all their eggs into one basket. The company blew money left and right on stuff like swag to give to employees, pointless trips that rehash the same information year after year (honestly it was more of 3-5 day drinking party and the information presented got to a point in redundancy that after 3.5 years just began to be tedious rather than fun and beneficial) but when it came to yearly pay increases you got very little. Makes sense, right? Senseless meetings ran rampant. There were tons of meetings. There were meetings for meetings (read that again) and to be quite honest if they actually worked as much as they had meetings, they would be a much more lucrative company. Quadient is in the mailing industry so we all know where that is heading. They rely WAY to heavily on the USPS. I mean, even Amazon has their own delivery service now so its only a matter of time before the USPS goes belly up. You should probably find something more secure. The pay is atrocious. Don't expect to get paid what a software engineer would typically get paid elsewhere. I jumped right into another role after this job making more than 30K more than I was making with Quadient.

July 21, 2020Director, HR

Thank you for providing your feedback. Unfortunately, it seems that your work from a home experience was not a positive one. However, we strongly support teams working from a home office through frequent virtual contact: team activities, technical update training, sharing of success stories. In addition, our employees greatly value the regular team face to face get togethers that occur throughout the year. We continue to develop our connections with one another through the use of ever-expanding use of digital tools. We also reviewed your comment on the our Project management software. The system was brought into Quadient after an acquisition and has served the company well in improving our project turnaround times and keeping the sales organization and our customers up to date. We will be looking to improve this process when we consolidate our Project Management software with our new ERP so thank you for the input. Thank you again for your detailed feedback. Should you have any further comments, please feel free to reach out at employeeexperience@quadient.com.

5. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Training Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Leadership is proving to be very concerned for the health and welfare of their employees especially at this time.

Cons

sorry cant think of any

6. "Positive work place"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Refreshing New leadership, Clear direction and employee centric

Cons

Still too slow to transition our of Hardware mentality

7. "Great future outlook"

Current Employee - Senior Director of BPA Sales

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Quadient is on a perfect way to transform from a traditionell Hardware company to a Software and Services company

Cons

We are currently faced with the challenges, that a transforming company is usually challanged with

May 11, 2020Director, HR

Your feedback is appreciated. We certainly have been going through an amazing transformation with our Back to Growth strategy. Thanks for sharing!

8. "Great EPIc culture"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Dynamic ambitious growth plan with supporting investment

Cons

Lots of work That may sometimes require long days

May 11, 2020Director, HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

9. "Great People and Place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Trainer Manager in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than a year

Pros

People, Agility of the business, Expectations, Support, Culture

Cons

Some of the Processes are long-winded

April 28, 2020Director, HR

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Great to hear that you've had such a positive experience, having been with us for a short time. I share your concern with some processes taking a bit of time, but I expect that as we complete the merging of some of our systems during the integration of our businesses, these processes will become less cumbersome. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts!

10. "Amazing experience"

I have been working at Quadient full-time for more than a year

Pros

My experience at Quadient has been incredibly positive: the company culture brings all the employees together under great values (empowerment, passion, inspiration, and community). The atmosphere is very good: people are benevolent and very professional. I am happy every morning to go to work and see my colleagues. I am learning a lot, thanks to the training and I see that the company is investing in my career growth.

Cons

I don't see any cons

April 29, 2020Director, HR

Thank you for your thoughts. We've have great employees who've helped us bring our EPIC values to life! We've been focused on many diversity programs and committed to achieving equality, diversity and inclusivity across our Organization so that everyone feels valued for their contribution with equal opportunities for progressing their careers. Thank you again for your input!

Found 369 reviews