Qualtrics Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.0
Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Company is growing like crazy and it's definitely an exciting place to be" (in 31 reviews)

• "Great team to work with, awesome perks like free food, flexibility and fun activities" (in 66 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains you'd expect to see at a hyper-growth company" (in 31 reviews)

• "VERY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE ETHICS" (in 15 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing company!"

Current Employee - SDR in Provo, UT (US)
    Current Employee - SDR in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time

Pros

Great culture, great people to work around, countless opportunities to stretch yourself and grow. Management is all in on their employees.

Cons

Change is inevitable here as a hyper-growth company. It can get frustrating at times to have things constantly changing, but management has the employees best interests at heart.

19 Feb 2019 – Talent Brand Manager

Great review and advice! Thank you for noticing that we are all in on employee experience but with every change comes adjustments. We appreciate your review!

2. "Hypergrowth tech positions in an accelerating company"

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Provo, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It tends to be best to work in a growing or shrinking company for mobility, and that is definitely the case at Qualtrics. The rapid growth means emerging opportunities, and the young teams have a lot of energy to put into their work.

Cons

Salary is catching up with expectation. Until recently they could get away with that given the attractive equity packages, but the acquisition promises a more industry standard pay structure.

Advice to Management

Climbing the level ladder is a bit demoralizing when outside hires of similar skill capture a position levels above you. Promotions could have more transparency, and the level-specific salary structure removes possibility of negotiation, which can be frustrating.

3. "Great company"

Current Employee - Phone Operator in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is OneTeam. No matter what position you're in, they treat you great.

Cons

Thus far, none. And I have worked there for almost year.

Advice to Management

I don't think I have any advice for management.

8 Apr 2019 – Talent Attraction Brand Lead

That's great feedback! We definitely feel that the OneTeam mentality is strong - glad to hear you do too. Thank you for all you do!

4. "Wonderful company to work for!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Provo, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great promotion structure and opportunities for advancement. Some of the best people you will ever meet - driven, intelligent and genuine. Fun atmosphere - you will never dread coming to work. Always things to do and constantly challenged.

Cons

If you don't like change this wouldn't be the place for you! Very fast paced, must have a great work ethic.

8 Apr 2019 – Talent Attraction Brand Lead

We're glad to hear your feedback! You're right - things don't stand still here for long, but there's definite energy in all we do. Thanks for sharing your experience.

5. "Awesome Company - They actually practice what they preach!"

Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Provo, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with, awesome perks like free food, flexibility and fun activities!

Cons

Lots of growth, so there is a lot of flux but the managers and the management have the employees best interests at heart!

"Great company to start your career and learn a lot about sales"

Pros

Great location
    Good benefits
    Good investment in training its salespeople
    Supportative environment

Cons

If you start as Sales Development Representative it can take you 2 - 3 years to become an Account Executive. It's too much time spent in such a repetitive work.

Don't allow the SDR to have autonomy on his tasks. Focusing too much on daily KPIs it's not nice.

Advice to Management

Give the SDRs a bit more of Autonomy on their activities. At the end of the day is about finding the good quality opportunities and not about the volume of daily tasks.

"Nice people, misguided leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Qualtrics full-time

Pros

Friendly folks, generally happy work environment

Cons

A decade of product debt, lip service to customer experience, but no commitment to change. Also, any public dissent is frowned up, as it means you're not a team player.

Advice to Management

Focus more on shipping quality, instead of just selling a vision and always rushing to play catch-up.

8. "Great Environment"

Current Employee - Phone Operator in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Environment to work in, as a student they heavily push that I do well in school and allowed for school work to be completed during downtime. They also give you the job with the plan that you'll move up in the company later (after graduation).

Cons

With the new aquisition things might change but I haven't seen much happen yet.

20 Mar 2019 – Talent Attraction Brand Lead

We're glad to hear that you've found the support as a student to be helpful. Our Quni team members make up a solid part of our population, and we're glad to have that career development as part of... More

9. "Could Not Get Better"

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Provo, UT (US)
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Provo, UT (US)

I have been working at Qualtrics part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Qualtrics has amazing perks! I'm working part-time and enjoy free lunch, breakfast, snacks, a laptop I can use at school, and a great hourly wage.

Cons

There aren't a lot of part-timers so you can feel left out when they get all the amazing full-time benefits.

Advice to Management

I do feel sometimes forgotten about as a part-time employee.

20 Mar 2019 – Talent Attraction Brand Lead

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you're finding a solid balance between life/school and work. The feedback on your experience working part-time is appreciated... More

"Dynamic Role, Rapid Pace, Opportunity For Impact"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Provo, UT (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Provo, UT (US)

I worked at Qualtrics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Core job responsibility carries a lot of responsibility and weight. You manage a very large book of business in $ value that include the biggest, most recognizable companies in the world. Every day can be different as you respond to their needs.
    There are opportunities to take on side projects that have real impact on the business.
    Leaders are all-in, you have great teammates, and there are ample learning opportunities.
    The office is unbeatable- snacks, free lunches, plenty of social opportunities.

Cons

Very few cons, the company truly cares about the employees and places their "experience" first.
    However, because things are so rapid, things can change very quickly and it can be hard to keep up.
    Diversity is something that is being actively worked on, but the company isn't quite there with regard to gender in senior roles.

Advice to Management

Keep the current trajectory and continue to deliver!