Qualys Reviews

Found 312 of over 322 reviews

3.5
Qualys Interim CEO and Chief Product Officer Sumedh Thakar
Sumedh Thakar
Pros
  • "Flexibility and work life balance is good, and you can develop into different other roles(in 15 reviews)

• "Variety of Products which helps to learn new technologies(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/Life balance can suffer at times but that's the software sales business(in 16 reviews)

• "REALLY needs a 401k match to be more competitive for talent(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good company

13 May 2021 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company to work for

Cons

nothing that i can think of

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place for career growth

18 Jun 2021 - Lead QA Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. A place of wonderful possibilities and great career growth. Used all cutting-edge technologies. 2. Great work life balance. 3. Stocks benefits apart from the regular compensation. 4. Work from home . 5. Company care about Employees, they drive the vaccination for Employee as well their family. 6. Startup-like culture. 7. Quaterly performance bonus.

Cons

No cab,transportation / meal facility .

3. 4.0

Flexible work, Good to learn

14 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work culture Nice salary + hike Open source technologies Cooperative coworkers and managers Work is greatly appreciated by management

Cons

None from my experience so far

4. 5.0

Flexible working culture

23 Apr 2021 - Technical Account Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its now 1095 days at Qualys and the right time to share the feedback about 1000+ days at any place is enough to talk about. Great workforce, Flexible working, real-time culture, you can grow your career here, plenty of support, I feel like you are given so much autonomy to be creative and strategic with your job. They do a great job at training you and giving you the tools and support you need to learn new skills. I really love the Qualys culture. Some of the best people that I have ever worked with, I felt very included and was encouraged to speak my mind and be myself!

Cons

No Cons to mention here

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great learning scope, learn then stay or leave

17 Apr 2021 - Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get chance to work on latest open source cutting edge technology like Kafka, Cassandra, Redis . No restrictions to use one technology, open minded people and help them each other. Decent salary and stock option. My Manager are good person. Happy life balance. People who love coding and finish task in given time only those people work here for long time. Spend some time here to learn new work space, culture and technology then decide.

Cons

Some team workload are to high due to less Dev/QA, Everyone are not same, my manager are good but not same said about others. Every employee experienced are different.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Just joined learning new thing’s

29 May 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

For new people this is good one

Cons

Right now I don’t have any

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A Good Learning Curve with Financial Growth

11 Apr 2021 - Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Latest Techstack and it's really good for backend, Avg. hike is good compared with other organisations, WFH. Something which is neither pros nor cons: Previously there was parking & canteen issue at pune office, but after CORONA, they will be moving to much bigger office [ so yeah, hopefully there will be no such issues ]

Cons

Employee Engagement activity are very less to None, I feel like Qualys needs more Good HR's. I found them less interactive and less helpful.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Learnt a lot.

4 Mar 2021 - Senior QA Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with qualys for more than 2 years and can safely say that it was the best experience in my career. Everyday was challenging. Had to figure out multiple ideas to debug different issues. Qualys is working with the latest of the technologies and there's a lot to learn for anyone here. Experiences depend on managers and I was lucky to have a really calm one. Decent compensation. Miss working with qualys.

Cons

Work was a little unstructured and things popped up a lot in between causing frustrations sometimes. Switching context from one task to another ate time. Although managers were understanding and gave enough time.

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Great Cybersecurity Hub

23 Apr 2021 - Solutions Architect in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work and learn new technologies in the cybersecurity space. Also, due to the flat structure, management is easily reachable and responsive. Moreover, Qualys has a good work culture that nurtures growth and most importantly provides a very positive work-life balance.

Cons

None so far for me

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work for

24 Apr 2021 - Technical Account Manager, Bangalore in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Qualys provides ample opportunities to get trained , learn new technologies and grow. Flexibility to move vertically, Work life balance. Fun to work and Great leadership team

Cons

None from my experience so far

2 people found this review helpful