RPATech Reviews

Updated Apr 6, 2022

Found 63 of over 72 reviews

4.7
RPATech Founder and CEO Alok Mani (no image)
Alok Mani
Pros
  • "Very happy to Innovate things with RPATech(in 18 reviews)

• "Work environment is good work life balance is better as compared to competitors and for fresher there will be a lot of scope to learn(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not found any downside for RPATech(in 8 reviews)

• "No cons projects, management everything is good(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

13h

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

22 Comments

Tech India

80.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=RPATech~2371001
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to work in!

Mar 14, 2022 - Editor/Proofreader in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work-life balance, Great management, very employee-friendly, very positive and stress-free environment.

Cons

No negative reviews for this company. By far the best one I have worked with.

2. 4.0

Nice overall experience

Apr 6, 2022 - RPA Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Get to learn a lot from Managers - Decent exposure - Growth oriented company

Cons

- Focuses on the growth of the company only and not on employee’s growth - Increments and hikes are good but in hand salary is not good as the salary contains different variable components such as Retention bonus and performance bonus - Change the policies without any notice in advance

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

If you Boost up your Skills, So you need to join RPATech family

Mar 2, 2022 - Technical Consultant in Kanpur Nagar
      Business Outlook

Pros

After Completion of my Internships, Became a part of the RPATech family as a full-time Employee, Here, I improved my skills, my personality during the covid period, and still improving in my career. Great place for working environment, and got the healthy relationship with my Colleagues and my Superiors.

Cons

Not supposed to say cons about the RPATech family.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not Good Company

Jan 19, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

9.5 hrs. working and sometime more you can No Work Life Balance but lots of work you can do Always be available on laptop if you want to go washroom need to ping your teams group to inform your not available for 5 mint and then you will school days is back.

Cons

Not a good company. Policy are not good. Check your CTC before join the make you fool. No support of employee if still he is a performer Last working day they recover some benfits which you deseve like variable lot of things

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Pathetic! Stay away if you are young.

Feb 7, 2022 - Business Development Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is the only pro but you won't get on time.

Cons

No support from management. Everyone wants to escape from the responsibilities. Instead of solving problem everyone is beating around the bush. CEO has good vision but the people here only want to spent time like govt. Employees and do nothing.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hiring jobs in many technology

Nov 11, 2021 - RPA Consultant in Farīdābād, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

RPATech offers many jobs to choose and build their professional career.

Cons

Not found any downside for RPATech

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best team collaboration and work environment.

Nov 9, 2021 - Instructional Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team Collaboration, Exposure, Work Environment, Organized

Cons

NA, NA, NA, NA, NA

8. 5.0

Experience of Working in RPATech

Nov 9, 2021 - RPA Consultant in Vijayawāda
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice environment to work in, good management, nice colleges and not a lot of pressure everyone is helpful when needed.

Cons

No cons projects, management everything is good

9. 5.0

Best Company to Work

Nov 9, 2021 - Technical Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

RPATech(Spawn Ventures Pvt. Ltd.) is the best company in RPA. I am getting more exposure on different type of automation in RPATech and learning more with proper guidance from Alok Mani. We are getting good salary, balanced work life, Health Insurance in RPATech which is difficult to get in another company.

Cons

no Cons in RPATech. all things are good.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Place to work

Nov 9, 2021 - Technical Lead Rpa in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good opportunity to learn and grow. 2. Job Security. 3. Good work-life balance.

Cons

Everting is fine, there is no cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Reviews

RPATech Reviews FAQs

RPATech has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at RPATech to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, RPATech employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at RPATech. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

97% of RPATech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RPATech 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with RPATech Job Seekers