Rebin Infotech Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2021

Found 24 of over 25 reviews

4.0
Rebin Infotech Partner Nitesh Luharuka (no image)
Nitesh Luharuka
  1. 5.0

Good Company

Jul 11, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

All good ... learning curve high

Cons

no cons..all good for all..Nice experience

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Thank you for reviewing us.

2. 5.0

Nice working Environment

Jun 25, 2021 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worklife is good and very very supportive CEO

Cons

Not found any as for now

Director

Thank You for your review.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company as well as experiance CEO with inovative software creation

Feb 2, 2021 - ASP.NET Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uses letest technogys in there project Scope of Growth Good for fresher and experiance both

Cons

Nothing as I have seen so far

Director

Thank you for reviewing us. We look forward to a long term association with you.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent working environment

Jan 30, 2021 - Front End Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

-friendly team -great support from management to develop new idea -management actually listens to process improvement feedback

Cons

It's hard to think of any!

Director

Thank you for reviewing us. We will work harder together to achieve newer heights

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Work experience

Sep 22, 2020 - Digital Marketing in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
    Business Outlook

Pros

The working environment at Rebin Infotech is good, I have done my digital marketing internship in this organization, learned alot in my field it was my pleasure that I have worked with excellent team .

Cons

I have seen nothing cons during my internship .

Director

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you had a great internship experience with us.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Fake company , Don't go there .

Mar 29, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some Friendly colleagues to work there

Cons

Fake company , very poor management

3 people found this review helpful

Director

Thank you for the review. You join the team, under perform after being guided several times, being an experienced person expect you to be spoon fed for every task. Any task that a fresher can do in 1 day, an experienced developer took 7 days to complete citing N number of reasons ranging from personal to professional to what not, every time trying to give an excuse and thinking the management will not say anything for the work not done and then when you're asked to put down the papers, this review is posted. If you had so many concerns about low salary / bonus / ESI / PF / scope of growth, these questions should have been asked and discussed during the interview and before accepting the offer letter. All +ve reviews posted here are fake and all -ve reviews posted are true. In fact, the management has himself posted all +ve reviews himself. Thank you.

7. 3.0

Good company for freshers

Aug 8, 2020 - Dot NET Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Very good work environment. 2. Seniors are helpful. 3. Good career growth.

Cons

There are few cons: 1. Salary for fresher is very less. 2. 6 days work in a week. Only 2nd and 4th Saturday off in a month. Which has been taken by the company due to this covid 19 situation. So now only Sundays are off in a month.

Thank you for reviewing.

8. 5.0

Good environment

Jun 6, 2020 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1.Good Environment. 2.Helping Boss. 3.Greate team members.

Cons

1 . I don't found any

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Thank You for your review.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Duke of Hell's own den: worst workplace in the world

May 8, 2019 - Software Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly colleagues to work with

Cons

1. On time salary for the loyalists of the owner only. 2. The egoist owner talks about team spirit but treats the employees like street dogs. 3. Salary is below expectation for freshers as well as experienced candidates. 4. Owner is vindictive in nature, if he dislikes anyone then he can compel that person to work without pay in assurance that the employee will receive all official documents like appointment letter, release letter etc. in time which he will never give. 4. The owner's most popular verse:"assumption is the mother of all confusion" is nothing but a farce because he creates confusion and the immediate impact is reflected on the employees. 5.No employee benefit schemes like giving bonus or E.S.I or provident fund. 6. Old technologies to work with. 7. No scope of growth(except that of owner's financial growth). 8. Only those persons who do not bother about self esteem are eligible to work with the owner. 9. Whatever positive reviews have been posted are fake because they are written by the new employees who have been forced to do so under owner's pressure.

10. 5.0

Good Company

Jan 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work Life Balance. CEO is very polite and knowledgeable person. Very good for fresher as well as for experienced. Two times increments.

Cons

2nd and 4th sat Off.

Director

Thanks for reviewing us. We hope you have a great time working at Rebin Infotech

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews