Found 9,470 of over 12T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and offerings to employees is good due to the size of the company." (in 652 reviews)
- "Training is good and useful" (in 611 reviews)
- "The pay is good for my position and department at $21.63/hour plus overtime pay." (in 495 reviews)
- "Salary is good and competitive." (in 425 reviews)
- "People are great and intelligent" (in 401 reviews)
- "no inspiration in the lab setting everything was based on work completed and no work life balance." (in 690 reviews)
- "2) Some times people are abused because of business needs or poor management (managers fault) or oil crisis" (in 349 reviews)
- "long hours and lots of extrernal and internal pressure" (in 203 reviews)
- "Whether or not your SLB employment is enjoyable and rewarding will very much depend on your direct manager." (in 199 reviews)
- "Extended working hours" (in 144 reviews)
- 5.020 Jul 2023UI DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Competitive salary and benefits: SLB offers its employees a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and retirement plans. Opportunities for advancement: SLB offers its employees opportunities for advancement, both within their current role and into new roles. They have a strong training and development program that helps employees to develop their skills and knowledge. Global reach: SLB is a global company, which means that employees have the opportunity to work in different countries and cultures. This can be a great way to gain new experiences and learn about different ways of doing things. Challenging work: The work at SLB can be challenging, but it is also very rewarding. Employees have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and to make a real difference in the oil and gas industry. Strong company culture: SLB has a strong company culture that is based on safety, teamwork, and innovation. Employees feel supported by their colleagues and management, and they are proud to work for the company.
Travel: SLB employees may be required to travel frequently, which can be disruptive to their personal lives.
I have two offers SLB : 27 LPA Mastercard : 27 LPA yoe : 7.5 years location : pune tech stack : full stack JS developer please suggest which company i should join as compensation is the same . My priority is WLB. second priority is technical Learning Mastercard SLB
SLB Reviews FAQs
SLB has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 11,778 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at SLB to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
81% of SLB employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SLB 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.