Source Desk Global Reviews
95% would recommend to a friend
(56 total reviews)
Mandeep Singh Saran
95% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 56 of over 72 reviews
Updated 13 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.013 Sept 2023SEO ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCalcutta
I recently joined this company, and I'm already impressed. The company's dedication to its employees' well-being is evident from day one. They provide excellent training and development opportunities, and I feel like I'm part of a family here.
They have no fixed salary date.
- 5.04 Apr 2023UI/UX DeveloperFormer EmployeeCalcutta
1) n number of projects to have a rich experience . 2) very supportive managers and seniors. 3) a great learning scope . 4) creating a good strategy for every project execution.
1) need to work on latest technologies 2) a little better pay
- 5.018 Jul 2022Senior Content WriterCurrent Employee
The team members are very supportive. Especially the content and SEO team. Here, we follow a friendly and supportive working environment, where everyone's opinion is respected and appreciated.
The only drawback is we don't have medical insurance and cab or any transportation facilities Other than that, if you are hardworking and have a creative in mind, you will love working here.
- 5.026 Oct 2022Content WriterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
a) Diverse Projects b) Friendly and Helpful Co-workers c) Supportive seniors d) Opportunities to Learn and Grow
There are none so far.
Source Desk Global Reviews FAQs
Source Desk Global has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Source Desk Global to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
95% of Source Desk Global employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Source Desk Global 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.