- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Oklahoma
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD, United States Area
- - Towson, MD
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - San Jose, CA
Found 10 of over 10 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (10 reviews)
Got laid off last week.. Multiple people from my team is impacted!! I was told i didn't meet expectations even though I was even praised for my deliverables last month. Feeling underconfident and depressed.. Marriage is planned next month .. Need advice on how to prepare for the road ahead.. Shall i take couple off months off ?? Or start looking immediately.. Need suggestions very badly !! Tata Consultancy Accenture IBM Infosys
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★2 May 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Towson, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great learning opportunity. The benefit of working with amazingly talented co-workers and customers.
Implement a more effective tool to capture the voice of the customer.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Jun 2017 - Teaching Assistant in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Helping children with disabilities Co workers are friendly
Low pay Bad management High turn overContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★19 Apr 2012 - Implementation Engineer in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Product is great. Work hours are flexible, compensation is market rate. Company improving.
Crazy long hours. Product does still have some issues to work out. Not all clients are happy.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★6 Oct 2011 - Engineer in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The product can benefit kids who need help.
Over worked and under appreciated.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★9 Oct 2011 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
product is intended to help special needs population which is good
inexperienced mid level management. They are trying to fix processes randomly but struggling as most of them doesn't prior management experience. Product is having lot of issues, need to be fixed a lot.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★31 Aug 2011 - in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Telecommute 3-4 days a week.
Unhappy client base. Seems the development staff is always trying to put out fires instead of creating a stable product base.
- Current Employee★★★★★11 Jun 2011 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great concept to help the special ed population. Good benifits compared to other companies in the market. Can save on gas or metro.
All of the low level management and some of the so called executive management from tech side doesn't have any experience in the enterprise software development. Very poor decisions due to lack of experience in the enterprise software industry. Need more management changes required to take the company forward.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★12 May 2011 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The only advantage is not required to be in office all days, can save money on gas.
lousy, no client focused management. No concept of work life balance.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★11 Mar 2010 - Director in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
New Application, New Customers, Turnaround
Not enough people to do all the work; hiring is slowContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★4 Aug 2008 - in Fort Towson, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexibility in work environment. Flex hours, work form home...
Poor management, lack of client conern and follow through, poor financial future and outlookContinue reading