Systech International Reviews

Updated 25 Jul 2020

3.1
Systech International CEO Ara Ohanian (no image)
Ara Ohanian
Pros
Cons
  • "Any company that has a challenging solution to solve, with the level of competition, has similar growing pains(in 4 reviews)

• "They are hoping new products will totally change the company but no one there knows how to either launch product or sell it(in 4 reviews)

1. COVID-19

"No diversity and no hope for advance if you are not white and male"

1.0
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Systech International full-time

Pros

This was once a great company full of excitement. There was a lot of hope after the purchase by Markem Image and Dover. A lot of good things were said at first by the new owners and that made a lot of people think we are in going to be in good hands.

Cons

Even before the corona-covid virus, Dover suddenly walked a lot of people out the door suddenly after they said every one was going to be fine. This used to be such a great exciting place under the old management but the new owners are drowning out all hope. A lot of people just want to get out and will do that when things improve. Also just look at the website and the senior management. Are you kidding me? This is the 21st century and not a single person of color in their. It was very different before and in these times, its so hard to believe a company can behave in this way. Not only are nonwhtie people kept out of senior positions, but there are very few women who are up there as well.

Continue reading
  2. "Good Work Life Balance & Atmosphere, but Dangerous"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Plainsboro, NJ

I have been working at Systech International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation, benefits, pay, work-life balance, atmosphere

Cons

You can be let go at a moments notice.

"An exercise in incomptence"

1.0
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Systech International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Former CEO would give 4th of July week off. Bagels on Friday are nice. Occasional travel. New owner provides an opportunity to correct the course of failure Systech has been on.

Cons

Systech Management has focused more on the sale of the company vs. actually growth for the past 2 years. The new owner appears to be buying into all the lies that upper management has been repeating. Company used to be number 1 in their space but has since forsaken what made them great to chase after a product that is proving to be impossible to sell and does not work. Software team seems to be spending all their time making iPhone apps that were never asked for leaving those of us who have to talk to customers scrambling to explain why the fixes and information they need to validate are not ready and not coming.

Continue reading
  4. "Reward's hard work, promotes fromt he inside"

Current Employee - Sales Management in Brussels

I have been working at Systech International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Promotes from the inside Innovative technology Supportive Management

Cons

Historic turn over of executives

5. "intern"

Former Employee - Intern - Hourly

I worked at Systech International part-time

Pros

Nice work environment and flexible hours

Cons

not many cons to talk about.

6. "Administrative Assistant"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Systech International full-time

Pros

Coffee machine was great, large lunch area, surrounding area was lovely to walk around. Occasionally, a fun party was thrown.

Cons

Some employees were cheerful and social, while many were not. Put a damper on most days. Management was rude and quickly shifting before our eyes.

December 5, 2018VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and advice.

7. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Quality in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Systech International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Systech is a great place to work. Extremely dynamic, friendly, flexible, stimulating, and intellectually rewarding. I have been with the organization for long enough now to express with enough confidence that the business focuses on a real work and life balance towards its associates. There is easy access to C-level management within a diverse organizational culture and strong ethical standards. Systech values its people and engages in multiple social activities to support its employees. Good benefits. Regardless of where your role is at the org chart, the people are smart, funny, enthusiastic about what they do, and have high energy. Leaning-edge technology that helps saving lives!

Cons

None at this time.

December 5, 2018VP, Human Resources

This is a great place to work. Appreciate your feedback!

8. "Nurturing and Family Like environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Systech International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company has evolved since I came aboard in 2014. Systech promotes growth and is a nurturing environment. Very Flexible. Company offers several benefits to its employee

Cons

Needs to work on communication but this in itself is a work in progress.

December 5, 2018VP, Human Resources

Systech continues to grow, but also maintains a caring, family-like culture... As we grow, we will also focus on making communication more effective to all colleagues.

9. "Innovative"

I have been working at Systech International full-time

Pros

Amazingly talented people. Solid comp plans. Stellar reputation and clients.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow to react.

December 5, 2018VP, Human Resources

Working hard and striving to make it more fun each day. Thank you

10. "New Leadership & Improved Company!"

5.0

I have been working at Systech International full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Employees are treated with Respect. * You are Empowered to do your job. * The culture supports Responsiveness and Accountabilty. * The new CEO is approachable and is removing obstacles that slow down productivity and business results. * Pay and benefits are competitive. * The culture supports fun - bikes available to employees, BBQ grill, picnic tables, outside and inside games to make work enjoyable. *Family and Pet Friendly. * Telecomuting Policy for many positions.

Cons

You must be adaptable and flexible to change. No one likes change, but we are making changes for the betterment of our customers and employees.

June 6, 2018VP, Human Resources

Great things are happening. It is an exciting time to work here.

Found 73 reviews