TDSoftware Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.7
TDSoftware Geschäftsführer Thomas Dingler
Thomas Dingler
0 Rating
  1. "My impressions as a working student"

Current Employee - Werkstudent in Weimar, Thuringia

I have been working at TDSoftware part-time for more than a year

Pros

You have the chance to work with new technologies, learn new skills and work in interesting IT projects. The team is also "English Friendly", so if you don't dominate the German language yet, you are fine to work here. The time is also flexible. Therefore, if you are a student like me, you can make your schedule in order to be possible to attend university classes. They also have a good structure, like a nice work environment, good laptops/computers and a well-equipped kitchen.

Cons

There are no employee-benefits for students, like help with health insurance or "meal ticket" for the days you go to work.

Continue reading
    TDSoftware2018-10-29

TDSoftware Response

December 17, 2018Marketing

Hi, thanks for your great review, and you're right the mix of people make us strong and special. We are happy that you are a team member :-)

Continue reading
  2. "Suprisingly Modern Company"

Current Intern - Design Intern in Jena

I have been working at TDSoftware for less than a year

Pros

Being my first employer, TDSoftware warmly welcomed me to the industry. It's a motivating but also demanding work ethic. The team is super chill, down-to-earth and proficient in their work. TDSoftware has high quality standards for their own work in many different dimensions. Their attitude is upfront and forward thinking. Flat hierarchies and direct personal communications facilitate the team spirit and push you to do your very best work. The project managers in particular give you room for decision making and trust upon the competence of the engineers and designers. Their client base consists of some quite large companies, most of them are at the top of their game. Projects have a good scale and make the work impactful. Specific to my intern position, the experience was overwhelming. At no point I have ever been asked to do coffee or file copies or any of that. I was given relevant work that actually shipped and over time got my own projects that were mentored by the senior designers. Speaking of those, they were always open for quick feedback session and gave me some real world advice. In conclusion, I am very satisfied with my experience at TDSoftware.

Cons

At some point, the long-term ambitions seem to contradict organic growth of the team.

TDSoftware2017-02-13

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews