Tangoe Reviews

Updated Sep 15, 2021

Found 520 of over 838 reviews

2.9
Tangoe CEO James Parker (no image)
James Parker
Pros
  • "Work from home availability which can go limited to unlimited(in 80 reviews)

• "A good work life balance, focus on culture and new tools to work smarter(in 72 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management would sometimes go tight lipped(in 27 reviews)

• "Job security sometimes as it is there in most of the company(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Tangoe is the best

Sep 13, 2021 - Content Management Analyst in Banga
      Business Outlook

Pros

People who are searching for flexibility, Good environment, Job secure, learning new things, peaceful at work This is the best place to work.

Cons

I don't have any cons to tell about Tangoe. Because Tangoe is one of the best.

VP, Performance and Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Tangoe.

2. 4.0

Analyst

Sep 13, 2021 - Sourcing Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Better work life balance. No limits on leave and Supportive Management

Cons

No Limit on leaves, hence even 1 day leave should be planned always.

3. 1.0
      Current Employee

not a employee friendly company

Sep 15, 2021 - Scrum Master in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

nothing as such till now

Cons

no hike or promotion in last 3 yrs

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 1.0

Hire and Firing Company - Don't risk your official life joining Tangoe

Sep 7, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, you would be lucky if your manager is good, he / she won't question you, else forgot abt this advantage also.

Cons

1) Hiring and firing policy. 5 times in the last 4 yrs Tangoe fired the people. 2) Joining this origination at your own risk. anytime you will be fired. 3) No Hike past 2 yrs. In name of salary correction, they offered a hike of 3% this year. 4) In my 4 yrs experience got 2 times hike (1st time 9% and this year 3%) 5) Managers are worst here, they don't know who is working and who is not working. 6) Useless HR team don't know how to talk, they think they are one leading the company. 7) US-centric organization.

3 people found this review helpful

VP, Performance and Talent Management

We know that important work is being done by all of our employees, everywhere across the world. Tangoe is truly a global organization and we work hard to ensure that’s represented in all we do, both internally and externally. Throughout Tangoe’s social media channels, for example, we spotlight employees across the globe. In our monthly newsletters, we include stories from all over the world, and in our What is Culture? podcast, we have interviewed guests from seven countries. We also strive to stay connected with all our employees and are open and willing to hear candid feedback. Throughout the year we have surveyed our global workforce several times. If you feel your voice is not being heard, I encourage you to reach out directly to our leadership team.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Great Place to Build Career.

Jul 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

A dynamic and fun environment to work in. Polite and friendly leadership. A great place to learn and build knowledge in Telecom Expense Management, customer service, and upskill your career.

Cons

I have not come across any cons, other than the usual challenges that is seen in contact centers.

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

TEM

Aug 11, 2021 - Team Lead in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to work. Can't expect above all.

Cons

No Recognition for work and honesty, No Encouragement, Favoritism

7 people found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

4.6 years of experience in Tangoe

Jul 7, 2021 - Cloud Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

work balanced life no pressure and team support

Cons

Hike and management changes Recognition need

Senior Director HR APAC

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that our work environment had a positive contribution towards your professional life. We are constantly working for improving the overall organizational health and to make our employee feel more engaged. We will be interested to know the specifics on hikes and management changes. Please feel free to mail me with your feedback and suggestions . Thank you.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good

Jul 3, 2021 - Service Delivery Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employer friendly and good to work

Cons

Nothing in specific to describe

Senior Director HR APAC

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that our work environment had a positive contribution towards your professional life. We are constantly working for improving the overall organizational health and to make our employee feel more engaged. Please feel free to mail me with your feedback and suggestions if any. Thank you.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

You should be upfront with your expectations

Jun 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can learn the latest technologies and management is approachable when you need technical help.

Cons

Many politics and management pretend like they are listening to you about your personal concerns like appraisal or complaints on the colleagues. In reality, they don't even listen.

Senior Director HR APAC

Thank you taking the time to write to us. We are sorry that things didn’t work out for you. In Tangoe, employees can reach out to anyone including the CEO and all the question gets answered. if you wish to talk about your experience in specific, please feel free to email me. Thank you and best wishes.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Jobs

Jul 14, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is good

Cons

No hike from past 3 years

5 people found this review helpful

VP, Performance and Talent Management

In 2019 Tangoe had a global salary review and increases were awarded based on performance. In 2020, no salary increases were awarded due to the pandemic. In 2021 Tangoe had a global salary review and increases were awarded based on market position and Talent Reviews. Employees were informed that the market review would be complete by end of Q2 and salary increases communicated in July.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 520 Reviews