- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - West Virginia
- - Charleston, WV, United States Area
- - Indore, WV
- India - All Cities
- - Madhya Pradesh
- - Indore Area
- - Indore
- - Bhikangaon
Found 30 of over 31 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hi Fishes I have given two rounds of interview in a company post which there will be a HR discussion round. It's been more than a week and the update I received from a guy working in the company is that there were candidates in the pipeline and some were in the final round. My interview went positive and the question is why they still interview candidates for one position. Are they still looking for a better candidate? I'm an immediate joiner too. Will I get more importance than others?#unemploy
Got a burning question about Techsolvo? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Techsolvo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★6 Aug 2022 - Full Stack Developer in IndoreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A company you can choose to excel in you career. Good hike, Good Learning, Friendly environment.
Cant find any cons yet.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1.Friendly environment. 2. Great work culture. 3. Salary on time 4. Flexibility
I don't find any con here.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Friendly Environment 2. Monthly Activities 3. Flexible Timing 4. Work life balance 5. Five days work culture
Did not see any yet
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Software Developer in IndoreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly work Environment. Good management. Best work life balance.
Here is a no cons.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Trainee in IndoreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Reason is that the environment of company is friendly and resources are great
There is no drawbacks from my sideContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Project Manager in IndoreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Supportive Staff 2. Great Work-Life Balance. 3. On-Time Salary (Even during lockdowns) 4. Variety of projects to work on.
No Cons as of now.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Graphic DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Learning opportunities 2. Advanced technologies 3. Work life balance
Not available for no reason
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Human Resources Manager in IndoreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Environment is very good to learn and earn and grow professionally.
I really don't have any comments on downsize about this company who thinks first for employee.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
5 Day working Culture. Work Policies in favor of Employees.
Need to WFH in most of the Govt. holidays
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★3 Aug 2022 - Senior Business Development Executive in IndoreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good working culture Best place to learn and grow
Nothing everything is fine glad for being here
Techsolvo Reviews FAQs
Techsolvo has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Techsolvo to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
98% of Techsolvo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Techsolvo 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.