Terarecon Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Terarecon Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2019

4.1
Terarecon President Jeffrey Sorenson (no image)
Jeffrey Sorenson
Pros
  • "(in 5 reviews)

• "Flexible small company with ad-hoc decissions(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "No career growth, management is extremely bad, low compensation(in 6 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

"Used to be a good company"

I worked at Terarecon

Pros

Had a great product at one point of time

Cons

1. No career growth 2. No proper systems in place 3. Management does not have clear vision 4. Failed to leverage a strong product in the market. The management now does not know what to do. 5. Promoted incompetent managers. 6. The Head Office is an extremely boring place. People just come there to work from 9-5. No further interaction is encouraged. 7. Business is going downhills

Advice to Management

Refocus on your strengths. Employee well-being is a very important aspect of business, keep an eye on that.

Terarecon2015-12-09

"Caution!!!"

I worked at Terarecon full-time

Pros

Legacy install base and segment leadership

Cons

Lack of new products and edge in technology

Terarecon2015-11-30

"Poor Management - Missing Strategy"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Terarecon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible small company with ad-hoc decissions

Cons

No strategy inline with global trends in market. Missing innovations since years. Poor willingness to enter into alliances.

Advice to Management

Replace Management completely

Terarecon2019-08-01
  4. "Great company to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Support Specialist in São Paulo, São Paulo

I have been working at Terarecon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The whole Terarecon team is like a big family helping each other. The company is always focused on customer satisfaction. Great results are achieved through team work. The HR team is great and always very helpful in promoting a balanced work/life style. I am very grateful to be part of Terarecon.

Cons

Headquarters is far from home.

Advice to Management

Keep doing TR a great company to work for and offering outstanding products within healthcare IT market.

Terarecon2019-07-16

"Good Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Clinical Applications Specialist

I have been working at Terarecon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good product, excellent team, always innovating, ahead thinking, at the forefront in advanced visualisation and AI, good benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

working from home requires determination and self-discipline and self-management, but gives great autonomy.

Terarecon2019-06-20
  6. "Be Part of Something Big"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Terarecon full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is developing tools that aren't just better than the competition - they are driving profound changes in the radiology industry for the benefit of humanity. The culture is courteous and professional, and those of us who like to work remotely are well supported.

Cons

Everyone is very, very busy. You must be able to manage yourself and be self-reliant. The learning curve is steep if you don't possess advanced knowledge of radiology and computer systems.

Advice to Management

Consider devoting resources to build a knowledge base or wiki for easier onboarding.

Terarecon2019-06-22
  7. "Dream job"

I have been working at Terarecon full-time

Pros

Home office, great company spirit, travel abroad often, create your own schedule, no micromanaging. Good prospects for the future as a company.

Cons

You only meet your team on a few occasions a year, due to be home office based.

Terarecon2019-06-21
  8. "Innovative Technology, Great Training and an Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at Terarecon full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never before experienced a company that offer as much support to their employees as Terarecon. Close professional teamwork is promoted within my European team with regular team meetings, training events and weekly catchups. - Facinating and innovative medical systems, driven by a dedicated development team - Team levels allow us to provide great customer focus - New IT equipment provided to employees to... facilitate remote support - Great Logistical and HR Team - Generous Company Benefits

Cons

I would really find it difficult to think of any cons regarding Terarecon.

Terarecon2019-06-20
  9. "Proud to be part of a World Class game changer company"

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Terarecon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with Terarecon as Technical Support Specialist for 3 years,proud to be part of a World Class dynamic company at the forefront of 3D Medical Rendering software business.From my personal experience its by far the most versatile company I have ever worked for,the work is challenging,interesting and varied,no 2 days are the same.Work-life balance is excellent and is positively encouraged by management,a... definite plus for me.Most of us EU engineers are home-based,I get to spend time with family.This is a pioneering company thats leading the way and other companies are following.All employees get to participate in regular global update meetings and upper management quickly share news on the company's vision and development firsts.Employees are encouraged to voice their concerns and ambitions.You get recognition for all your efforts.Management in all departments (HR,Technical,Software Applications,Projects Development and Sales) are very approachable and supportive.We have a really good bunch of down to earth colleagues in EU.Remuneration packages are very competitive but directly proportial to the efforts you put in ;-)

Cons

Need more Technical support staff in EU.

Advice to Management

Ignore the horrible negative reviews.

Terarecon2019-06-20

"Not too bad overall experience"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Tokyo
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Terarecon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good working experience at global company (4 different time zones) Good overall opportunity to learn industry. Depend on the team technology stack could be pretty modern, while some team stack with 10+years old legacy crap. Company size is small enough to have opportunity 1-to-1 with top management.

Cons

Low compensation with nearly no raise (less then 4% total raise in more than 4 years of employment). Sometimes management could quite despotic and won't listen their subordinates - it would be easier to leave than change decision imparting negatively your career. Fake 5-stars reviews by HR.

Advice to Management

Value your loyal employees, establish transparent career path for talents and help them grow within the company and not by accepting offers outside.

Terarecon2019-04-07