Think201 Reviews

Join the conversation on

Tech India

12.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Think201~2215721
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to start your career.

Nov 10, 2021 - QA Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Think201 as a QA Engineer is very good. Points I would like to mention about Think201 are 1. It's a good company for learning and improving your skills. 2. Helpful and Supportive team members 3. Work-Life balance is also good. 4. Management is good. 5. You will get lots of opportunities to show your potential.

Cons

Nothing to mention as such.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to learn and grow

Oct 10, 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my two years of career with Think201, I have got a lot of opportunities and job satisfaction. I am saying this because Think201 has l following things. 1. Friendly and healthy work environment. Which is very good to brush up on your skills. 2. Supportive and active management department. 3. A good work-life balance. 4. Very helpful team members. 5. Various projects. 6. Scope of learning new skills. 7. Good leaders.

Cons

Nothing as such to mention.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A good company to be associated with. Great learning ensured.

Sep 28, 2021 - Regional Sales Executive in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

My working experience with Think201 as a Sales Executive is very very unique as compared to all my past experiences. You don't sell here with a motive of closing deals by hook or crook. One is asked to first understand the values & company beliefs before taking up sales. This is very refreshing & makes the whole process very enjoyable. The management team is mature & very versatile. For me to work very efficiently, a good & understanding team matters the most and that's what I am very happy about here. Company is very open for new ideas, initiatives & feedbacks that are conveyed to them.

Cons

Can't think of any. It's really hard to point out any cons.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

A team who strongly believes in "Growing together"

Sep 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, empathetic leaders, approachable mentors, right exposure into various aspects of product building.

Cons

The company has given an elevation to my career and I really cannot think of any cons as such!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to learn, grow, and have fun!!

Sep 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Think201 for the last two and half years, believe me, it's been a rollercoaster ride for me. During this whole time, I got to learn so many things that can't list here. But I would say that the Think201 offers greater opportunities in all aspects of carrier growth, it has an amazing management team, a good work-life balance, and more importantly "Work hard and Pary hard" policy.

Cons

Nothing as such to mention.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Sep 18, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, opportunities to learn and grow in your role, and amazing work environment.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Want to learn and grow - this is the place!

Sep 11, 2021 - Head Of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

What would you ask for in a private company? Work -life balance Fixed working hours Opportunities to learn and grow Amazing work culture Fun working environment All these are taken care of so well that it makes working in Think201 worthy. Not only this, the leadership team works with the team members, full time and interns alike to get deliverables happen and gives a WOW experience to clients. Interns get as much exposure to real time projects as full time employees. It is said that if you have the right attitude to learn then you can grow and Think201 is very much about it. Every one in the team is very humane and stands by you whenever you need them. It's an amazing experience working in Think201. I am here for almost 2 years now and I never had a dull moment. The days are all about learning and growing. Everytime there is a brainstorming about something or the other happening. And while at office you never realise how the day passed by. It's so fun at the same time filled with so much learning!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. If you are looking for lazing around in the name of job Think201 is definitely not the place.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Think201 is best place to start career for those who are passionate about coding

Sep 23, 2021 - Backend Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is growing and in future multiple opportunities would be available. Management is expanding and specialised person were hired for the distinguish roles. Management is regularly communicating with all employees, taking feedback and providing essential help to improve productivity of employee as well as the company. Company follows the philosophy of "Work Hard and Party Harder". So as a current employee, apart from work we do enjoy at weekends, have parties, Fun Friday's, gathering and etc.

Cons

All the roles in company are only available for full time employees. So if some one planning for part time job in Think201, currently it is not available.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome environment with great learning

Sep 5, 2021 - Front End Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is the best. Environment is very good plus great place to learn and improve your knowledge. Passionate people with kind hearted.

Cons

None, nothing as of now.

10. 5.0

Handling the HR department of Think201 since February 2021

Aug 7, 2021 - HR- Executive in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am really happy to be a part of this team. When I joined Think201, I had 6 years in the same domain and the exposure that Think201 offered was huge. Therefore, I can clearly distinguish between how an organization should be and should never be. The best thing about Think201 is its unique culture and transparency in every vertical. The team is so dedicated to help each other to have a perfect life-work balance. Even though the organization is a start-up, the growth opportunities are tremendous. Other Pros I found are: 1. Zero hierarchy which gives every member the freedom to open up and work to their fullest 2. People with right skills in the right positions which is a BIG DEAL as they know how to hire the right candidates who fit in the ecosystem perfectly. 3. Engagement activities are so unique and productive. 4. It may sound funny and new that the management cares for the team rather than the clients. This is what makes Think201 my favourite among all the organizations I have worked with. 4. They value people a lot 5. Coffee, music and fun throughout the day

Cons

Nothing that I found as of now. But, it is no place to people who want job for name sake but those who are seriously having drive to work and the passion to grow, the organization value and identify them always.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews