Think201 Reviews

Tech India

2d

works at

HSBC

How do you deal with relatives who ask about your package in the family gatherings ?

100 Comments

Tech India

82.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Think201~2215721
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to start your career.

Nov 10, 2021 - QA Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Think201 as a QA Engineer is very good. Points I would like to mention about Think201 are 1. It's a good company for learning and improving your skills. 2. Helpful and Supportive team members 3. Work-Life balance is also good. 4. Management is good. 5. You will get lots of opportunities to show your potential.

Cons

Nothing to mention as such.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Bad work culture

Jan 13, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

No delays in salary till some time

Cons

Old way of thinking Bad work culture Fake positivity

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to learn and grow

Oct 10, 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my two years of career with Think201, I have got a lot of opportunities and job satisfaction. I am saying this because Think201 has l following things. 1. Friendly and healthy work environment. Which is very good to brush up on your skills. 2. Supportive and active management department. 3. A good work-life balance. 4. Very helpful team members. 5. Various projects. 6. Scope of learning new skills. 7. Good leaders.

Cons

Nothing as such to mention.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A good company to be associated with. Great learning ensured.

Sep 28, 2021 - Regional Sales Executive in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

My working experience with Think201 as a Sales Executive is very very unique as compared to all my past experiences. You don't sell here with a motive of closing deals by hook or crook. One is asked to first understand the values & company beliefs before taking up sales. This is very refreshing & makes the whole process very enjoyable. The management team is mature & very versatile. For me to work very efficiently, a good & understanding team matters the most and that's what I am very happy about here. Company is very open for new ideas, initiatives & feedbacks that are conveyed to them.

Cons

Can't think of any. It's really hard to point out any cons.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

A team who strongly believes in "Growing together"

Sep 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, empathetic leaders, approachable mentors, right exposure into various aspects of product building.

Cons

The company has given an elevation to my career and I really cannot think of any cons as such!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to learn, grow, and have fun!!

Sep 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Think201 for the last two and half years, believe me, it's been a rollercoaster ride for me. During this whole time, I got to learn so many things that can't list here. But I would say that the Think201 offers greater opportunities in all aspects of carrier growth, it has an amazing management team, a good work-life balance, and more importantly "Work hard and Pary hard" policy.

Cons

Nothing as such to mention.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Great place to work!

Sep 18, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, opportunities to learn and grow in your role, and amazing work environment.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Want to learn and grow - this is the place!

Sep 11, 2021 - Head Of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

What would you ask for in a private company? Work -life balance Fixed working hours Opportunities to learn and grow Amazing work culture Fun working environment All these are taken care of so well that it makes working in Think201 worthy. Not only this, the leadership team works with the team members, full time and interns alike to get deliverables happen and gives a WOW experience to clients. Interns get as much exposure to real time projects as full time employees. It is said that if you have the right attitude to learn then you can grow and Think201 is very much about it. Every one in the team is very humane and stands by you whenever you need them. It's an amazing experience working in Think201. I am here for almost 2 years now and I never had a dull moment. The days are all about learning and growing. Everytime there is a brainstorming about something or the other happening. And while at office you never realise how the day passed by. It's so fun at the same time filled with so much learning!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. If you are looking for lazing around in the name of job Think201 is definitely not the place.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Think201 is best place to start career for those who are passionate about coding

Sep 23, 2021 - Backend Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is growing and in future multiple opportunities would be available. Management is expanding and specialised person were hired for the distinguish roles. Management is regularly communicating with all employees, taking feedback and providing essential help to improve productivity of employee as well as the company. Company follows the philosophy of "Work Hard and Party Harder". So as a current employee, apart from work we do enjoy at weekends, have parties, Fun Friday's, gathering and etc.

Cons

All the roles in company are only available for full time employees. So if some one planning for part time job in Think201, currently it is not available.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome environment with great learning

Sep 5, 2021 - Front End Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is the best. Environment is very good plus great place to learn and improve your knowledge. Passionate people with kind hearted.

Cons

None, nothing as of now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews

Think201 Reviews FAQs

Think201 has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Think201 to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Think201 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Think201. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

93% of Think201 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Think201 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Think201 Job Seekers