Transact Reviews

Updated 9 Mar 2020

4.0
Transact Co -CEO Alex Scott and Jonathan Gunby  (no image)
Alex Scott and Jonathan Gunby
0 Rating
Pros
  • "A good bonus scheme with share incentives with a fun social culture and a good platform for your career(in 5 reviews)

• "Good training for somebody relatively new to pensions, bonds etc, and supportive peers for continuous learning(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Senior management are approachable and talented, however middle management are largely top-down oriented, "do-what-I-say" types(in 3 reviews)

• "hard to progress(in 2 reviews)

1. "customer executive support"

1.0

I worked at Transact full-time

Pros

nothing to say good about it

Cons

less salary,no proper work environment,groupism

Continue reading

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Compliane Monitoring Manager

I have been working at Transact full-time

Pros

Very positive, supportive and overall professional culture. Excellent work life balance. Accessible and helpful senior management and executives.

Cons

My experience has been a positive one.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time time to leave such positive feedback. As a business we encourage open communication with employees at all levels, meaning that our senior management team and executive teams are highly visible on a day to day basis. We are so pleased you have enjoyed your time at Transact, thank you for all your hard work and contribution to Transact's success.

3. "Good people, good perks, poor culture and environment"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous in London, England

I worked at Transact full-time

Pros

Majority of staff are young and enthusiastic, nice location, good benefits. Good HR team and a roof terrace to relax.

Cons

Senior management are approachable and talented, however middle management are largely top-down oriented, "do-what-I-say" types. Passive-aggressive behaviour and even bullying is apparent, and there is practically no opportunity for non-management staff to contribute ideas and progress. Atmosphere on many days is toxic, and the workplace itself is drab, slightly shabby, and overcrowded. Meetings drag on for hours with no progress, teams don't interact with each other well and communication needs improvement across the board. No flexibility in work unless you're senior or favoured - facetime, putting in extra hours and knowing the right people seems to be the way to get noticed rather than productivity and talent.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear that you liked the office location and thought positively of our benefits package. We are disappointed that you did not perceive there to be much opportunity to contribute towards business ideas and that you felt that communication within the business needs to be improved. We strive to foster a collaborative, engaging culture that empowers staff to grow and maximise their skills across the business through open communication. Opportunities are offered internally to apply for roles within different areas of the business, there are secondments and SME roles available to encourage ongoing learning and personal development. Once again, thank you for your feedback. We encourage openness and honesty to provide an environment whereby our employees feel listened to and supported and we will take into consideration each of the points you have raised. We wish you well in your future career.

4. "Good stepping stone company"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in London, England

I have been working at Transact full-time for more than a year

Pros

good training, good benefits, good location

Cons

No major cons from my experience

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time at Transact and feel our comprehensive training programme has been beneficial. We hope you continue to contribute to Transact’s ongoing success for many years to come!

5. "Good experience"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager

I have been working at Transact full-time

Pros

Good place to gain experience

Cons

Hard to progress, low pay

6. "Good place to learn"

Current Employee - Client Services in London, England

I have been working at Transact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Well performing company Great opportunity to learn about platform world with strong training programme Good bonus

Cons

Ops department is almost too big - hard to progress Low salary

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time at Transact and feel our comprehensive training programme has been beneficial. We work hard to ensure all employees are continuously learning and developing and offer many developmental opportunities across the business. Please speak to your manager about how you would like to progress or contact the HR team if you want to discuss this further. We hope you continue to contribute to Transact’s ongoing success for many years to come!

7. "Great company"

Former Employee - Senior Client Services Manager

I worked at Transact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance, culture, varied job

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Wishing you the best of luck in your future career.

8. "Quick Turnover"

Current Employee - Client Service Manager in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Transact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits Good working hours

Cons

High turnover rate Little room for progression Super lax environment

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you wouldn't recommend Transact to a friend. We are very proud of our work life balance and working culture. We strive to ensure that our working environment is motivating and engaging and would be open to suggestions on how you feel we can improve this. Please contact careers@integrafin.co.uk with your suggestions. We encourage you to speak with your manager in regards to potential progression opportunities or contact a member of the HR team to discuss this further.

9. "Decent Place"

Former Employee - IT Support Analyst in London, England

I worked at Transact full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Treated fairly by the company

Cons

Not much progression in the team

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy that you felt you were treated fairly by the company as employee well-being is very important to us. We wish you the best of luck in your future career.

"Not a place for technology !!!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Transact full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good bonus, people are generally good to work with, great culture

Cons

Very slow moving company. Want to change but have no clue how to change. Basically they have an old tech stack and it isn't a place to grow your knowledge. It's a retirement home for technology! Far away from any modern concepts of flexible working, work from home etc.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We strive to ensure that Transact is a positive place to work and we are proud of our working culture. Our business is built on technology and we continually improve our systems and technology. It’s disappointing that you would not recommend Transact and if you have any further suggestions or comments please feel free to contact careers@integrafin.co.uk. We wish you the best in your future career.

Found 54 reviews