Urban Ladder Reviews

Updated 9 Apr 2021

3.4
Urban Ladder CEO  Ashish Goel (no image)
Ashish Goel
Pros
  • "Amazing people, great work culture, interesting projects(in 10 reviews)

• "Good work environment, helping nature from bottom level to top level, flexible timing, will get learn to improve interpersonal skills(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "no job security(in 9 reviews)

• "No job security, Work life balance is pathetic it was a work 6 day week and they would also expect you to be available ton Sundays(in 6 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to approach senior level employees

Cons

No work life balance but it's better place for if you are interested in marketing

2. "Great Work-life balance. Nice culture. Nice people. Nice environment"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

Mostly nice people with a great work-life balance Awesome Engineering Manager Big chunk of responsibility due to small engineering team size You will contributing to critical projects from you first week itself. Subsidized buffet lunch daily. Good exposure to the workings e-commerce.

Cons

TheThe company isn't doing as well as it was, (it was a unicorn), so it's not swimming in money, but that shouldn't effect you much as an engineer.

April 16, 2021Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and an exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence, and a good work life balance. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the young stage of our organization. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

3. "Amazing culture and leadership team"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

Culture, work life balance , leadership team

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

4. "Great company to work with"

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

very knowledgeable people to work with.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

5. "Decent"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

It used to be friendly and tech heavy

Cons

Constant changes in direction by orgnization

6. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to work good management good support

Cons

Pressure work at month end

April 16, 2021Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth,learning, ideation, and a collaborative, exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the young stage of our organization. We understand the pressure you may face, however we are working on ensuring that our work force is strong & equipped enough to tackle any situation with a good balance. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

"Good"

Former Employee - Design Consultant in Pune

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Initiative and employee friendly company

Cons

Job security is necessary for employee as well

January 6, 2021Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback. We are happy to know that we were able to provide an opportunity for you to work with great colleagues. People are one of our biggest strengths and also one of the biggest focus areas for the organisation. We have gone through our share of business changes and unfortunately had to take some tough decisions which, understandably, would have caused pain to those impacted. However, if you feel we have failed in our endeavor, we accept your insight and sincerely apologize. We sincerely aim for a better future at Urban ladder with members doing work that they love and aim to excel and flourish with us. Hope that we get to work together again sometime soon and would love to keep in touch.Do drop a mail to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com for anything. Take care.

8. "average"

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

- good brand to have on ur resume - brand has good standing with customers

Cons

- boys club style of management - out of touch with reality of employees

April 16, 2021Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. We are glad to know that with us you got an opportunity to explore new skills and responsibilities.We wish that you had been with us long enough to reap the benefits of your effort in terms of growth and experience the customer satisfaction with Urban Ladder and help us work on it better. We are sorry to know that you did not feel the environment is inclusive which may have created discomfort , and we intend to look into it & actually get a better pulse of our members & address this to help our member feel at their comfortable & productive best! We wish we could have solved this problem for you while you were with us. Please reach out to share any inputs on how we could have made your stint with Urban Ladder better. We would love to provide you a more fulfilling career journey if you choose to work with us again. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Design Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome work culture, lots to learn

Cons

No negatives, your efforts are appreciated

January 6, 2021Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. We are glad to hear that we could deliver our promise at Urban Ladder to provide our members with an unforgettable experience and cherish able memories. We strive towards making the experience of our members as prolific as possible. Further more, we really appreciate that you were able to learn in the culture that we work in at Urban Ladder, as we always love to see our members grow and excel! We would love to know more from you and have us be a part of your career journey again in the future ! Please feel free to reach out to us at akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com if you have any further inputs on how we could have understood your concerns better. Take care.

10. "Great team but poor strategic outlook"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for less than a year

Pros

Enterprising team, Agile and collaborative culture

Cons

No long-term outlook, very executional

January 6, 2021Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback. We are happy to know that we were able to provide an opportunity for you to work with great colleagues. People are one of our biggest strengths and also one of the biggest focus areas for the organisation. We did not intent to make the culture one which is simply executional or not lucrative. We apologise and will ensure to avoid any such happenings in the future. Hope that we get to work together again sometime soon and would love to keep in touch.Do drop a mail to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com for anything. Take care.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Reviews