Urban Ladder Reviews

Updated 20 Apr 2020

3.3
Urban Ladder CEO  Ashish Goel (no image)
Ashish Goel
Pros
  • "Good atmosphere and good work culture we get lot of opportunity to learn and grow(in 9 reviews)

• "Good work environment, helping nature from bottom level to top level, flexible timing, will get learn to improve interpersonal skills(in 8 reviews)

1. "Lots to Learn"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wonderful Place to learn and explore

Cons

Sometimes change directions faster then preparation

Urban Ladder2020-01-24

February 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of providing our members with an unmatched opportunity to learn and expand their professional horizons. On the second point - In our attempt to continuously stay relevant for our customers, we realign our plans with their dynamic demands. Nonetheless, deeper planning will help implement the changes even more smoothly and we thank you for sharing your feedback on the same. Hope your stint with us was memorable and added value. We will look forward to being a part of your career journey again in future, if we get the chance! Feel free to share more thoughts at akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

2. "Good brand, bad culture"

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

Good design sense among the leadership

Cons

No growth of the company and the employees!

Urban Ladder2020-04-21
  3. "Lot of things to Learn"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Depend on your performance you will get a chance to manage higher positions, Urbanladder believes in stepping up and taking bigger challenges.

Cons

Policies change happens very quickly as per there current requirement

Urban Ladder2020-04-07
  4. "Chill environment"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Depend on your performance you will get a chance to manage higher positions, UL believe in Set out and do something innovative.

Cons

Salary hike is little less

Urban Ladder2020-03-12

March 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth, learning, a collaborative and exciting work environment for you. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We understand your concern mentioned, but we are constantly trying to ensure every member is fairly compensated in accordance with their contribution to the organisation’s performance. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chaihan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

5. "Not a good place, plus Company may wind up soon"

1.0
    Current Employee - Associate in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

nothing, company charges for food to employees, tea/coffee is free if you are able to get a cup which is not broken

Cons

The future of thee Company is bleak. there is zero job security and every other employee is looking for a job.

Urban Ladder2020-04-08
  6. "Service Associate"

Former Employee - Service Associate in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company where you can get growth with Good perks

Cons

Unlimited working hours

Urban Ladder2019-12-27

February 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of providing our members with an unmatched opportunity to learn and expand their professional horizons. We do understand that some days will be longer than others. However, it is imperative that your work hours remain within norms. Had we known about your problem while you were with us, we could have helped solve it in time. We regret that your stint with us was less than perfect because of this. We would love to get a chance to give you a perfect experience if you choose to work with us again. We look forward to staying connected with you and hearing more. Please write to us at akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

7. ""?""

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

WAS one of the excellent place to learn and grow. HAD excellent work environment. Litreally had almost zero complains to be honest!

Cons

Lot of management flaws in few departments. No more co-operative with employees. Few people will be looking for opportunities to throw you out. Layoff surpises :D Quality degradation of products is at par.

Urban Ladder2019-12-05

January 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback. Glad to know you had no complaints and we wish we could have retained that same feeling. We acknowledge that even though UL has a uniform value and belief system, sometimes functional and/or geographical subcultures can exist. Would love to hear more on this from you and take necessary steps towards building a more cohesive workplace. We have gone through our share of business changes and unfortunately had to take some tough decisions which understandably would have caused pain to those impacted. We have tried our best to ensure a fair transition for all impacted members and provide all necessary support. However, if you feel we have failed in our endeavor, we accept your insight and sincerely apologize. Our product design and quality have been the cornerstone of our brand value and we continue to hold them supreme in our list of business priorities. However, these are aspects where we continue to push boundaries and become better everyday. We will always be grateful for your contributions towards building Urban Ladder and would love to keep in touch. Please feel free to reach out to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com for any suggestions or questions. Take care.

8. "Not a great happening"

1.0
    Former Employee - Design Consultant in HSR Club

I worked at Urban Ladder part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great time for a first job

Cons

Not a great company to work..lots of office politics

Urban Ladder2019-12-19

January 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback. We are glad that you acknowledge UL as a good learning ground for young professionals. It concerns us to know that you experienced instances that made the team environment polarized or political. We condemn politicking of any sort and have always strived to build an organisation which is fair, honest and transparent. We will be grateful if you can take out time to talk to us about your experience so that we can take necessary steps. Thank you for everything you have done to help UL reach where it is today and would love to keep in touch. Please feel free to reach out to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com for anything. Take care.

9. "Sr. Manager sales and marketing"

Former Employee - Consultant-Interiors in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere and good work culture we get lot of opportunity to learn and grow. One of the best company I have worked

Cons

As start up all up and downs happens and it's agreed

Urban Ladder2019-10-10

February 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth, learning and a collaborative, exciting work environment for you. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the young stage of our organization. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

10. "Good place"

Former Employee - Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility and work life balance decent pay good environment

Cons

Not many just that policies change very quickly

Urban Ladder2019-10-01