Urban Ladder Reviews

Updated Sep 29, 2021

Found 130 of over 139 reviews

3.8
Urban Ladder CEO  Ashish Goel (no image)
Ashish Goel
Pros
  • "Amazing people, great work culture, interesting projects(in 10 reviews)

• "Good work environment, helping nature from bottom level to top level, flexible timing, will get learn to improve interpersonal skills(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no job security(in 9 reviews)

• "No job security, Work life balance is pathetic it was a work 6 day week and they would also expect you to be available ton Sundays(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn and grow

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to grow and great company culture

Cons

I haven't had any issues

2. 5.0

Great company with values

Aug 10, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I liked everything at UL Culture People Ambience/ Atmosphere/ Vibes Salary/ Perks/ Leaves/ Outings/ Opportunities Learning & development programee Transparent culture

Cons

With time, a gap was developed between regional and central teams. This was not properly taken care off

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and an exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence, and a good work life balance. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the stage of our organization. As we grow, we are constantly working on staying connected as a team across, as that is the value with which we work & strive for excellence. We are sorry that your experience was not in line with this, but we will continue to put in our efforts to ensure our team members are working together and are stronger together. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

A great culture to work at

Aug 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work at and learn and grow. Dream for a fresher to understand work ethics.

Cons

They were not able to maintain the great culture they built and it lead to a dull work atmosphere.

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and an exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence, and a good work life balance. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the young stage of our organization. We understand your concern about the work atmosphere, however given the current situation in the world, we are all pushed to work in scenarios which may have made it difficult to hold create the same atmosphere as at work. However, we hold at utmost importance to us, and we will take this up and work on maintaining & holding up the culture we created and the members love working in. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the Best Out there

Jul 19, 2021 - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is awesome - Quality of work is good - Team is Great - Benefits such as leaves are awesome

Cons

- Engineering Team is small as compared to the Brand Name - Tech Stack is a bit old

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and a supportive, encouraging and exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence in all your endeavors in Urban Ladder. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the stage of our organization. We understand your concern & thank you for highlighting this aspect, and want to assure you that have been working on the same as we understand the impact is has on the team. We wish you would have stayed with us to experience the same , however we wish to interact with you on any opportunity at all. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jul 8, 2021 - Senior Design Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good support from management, can reach anyone at senior level

Cons

Nothing as such, nothing worth mentioning

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and a supportive, encouraging and exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence, and a good work life balance. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the stage of our organization. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work

Jul 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

motivated team, pleasant environment, The work ethics are followed religiously and is taken too seriously. The growth options are good and any ideas for the betterment is welcomed. The brand of the company is big. It was fun working here.

Cons

nothing yet, nothing nothing nothing

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Its a great place to work

Jun 30, 2021 - Associate Visual Merchandiser in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is perfect here. people are great

Cons

Pay could be better after 1 year of service

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Benefits

Jun 20, 2021 - Operations Associate in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great overall benefits and flexibility at work.

Cons

No cons working at this company.

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and an exciting work environment for you, enabling you to strive for excellence, and a good work life balance. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We also appreciate your positive outlook on our the dynamic nature of our work, given the young stage of our organization. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Rabbit in the rabbit and Tortoise story

May 12, 2021 - Vice President in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great mix of talent to work with.

Cons

Lack of transparency even within the leadership.

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and an exciting work environment for you with the best talents in the industry, enabling you to constantly step up & strive for excellence. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We understand the concern you have shared , however we as an organisation hold it close to our value system to have an open & transparent communication across teams, members & management, through various mediums. The intent is to ensure all members are aware of all the steps Urban ladder takes, so that we grow strong together as an organisation. We will constantly work towards upholding this value of honestly & transparency and make it stronger with every passing day. We wish we would have been able to solve this for you when you were with us. Nevertheless, we hope to give you a better experience if we get the chance. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice place to work

Apr 9, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to approach senior level employees

Cons

No work life balance but it's better place for if you are interested in marketing

Senior Associate- Human Resources

Firstly, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are glad to know that you were able to deliver on our promise of growth , work with some amazing talent & communicate with the teams with absolute ease & get the right direction for your growth in the company. We are delighted that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth and an exciting work environment for you. However, we do understand the importance of work life balance & are always taking various steps towards creating a holistic & well balanced work place. We are sorry that we could not provide a well balanced space for you to grow & flourish more with us, but we aim to work towards it continuously to provide our members a well balanced work environment. We hope to be able to give you a better experience in the future, if we do get the chance. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Reviews