Vasudev Innovative Software Reviews

Updated Mar 7, 2022

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

a

Developer

Hi all I am holding three offers for 4yrs pure java+springboot experince from 1.) Infosys 17lpa 2.)CTS 16.5 3.) Ey pending cleared 2 tech rounds other round of tech is pending Only thing is I am very less confident, because I have only worked only for 1 year on framework of springboot and now.into different tech where we work on java. Could anyone please guide ,will I be fired/put on bech, If I wont be able to perform as per the package.Please tell me 🙏

28 Comments

Tech India

59.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Vasudev Innovative Software~5683964
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company for smart, proactive and self reliant people.

Mar 7, 2022 - Front End Intern in SAS Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined the organisation few days back and i have been enjoying it. Enthusiastic people in almost every team and everyone including managers are very helpful and cooperative.

Cons

It's been almost three months and i haven't faced any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Place to Grow and Learn..

Feb 27, 2022 - Software Engineer in SAS Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to start your career. Vasudev Innovative Software is An amazing place to grow and learn. I’ve been working here past 1.5 years now and have experienced the best phase of personality and career growth in this time. After joining, I never thought I should go anywhere else. My job here has groomed me both personally and professionally. I have made many friends here. We all are recognized here and awarded for our work done. We get multiple training’s in technology and leadership, fun activities, international client interaction, and much more. I would recommend joining them if you have the hunger to thrive and move forward in life.

Cons

Nothing as such. I haven't observed any.

3. 5.0

Great Organization with Highly Technical Team

Feb 14, 2022 - SEO Executive in SAS Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vasudev Innovative Software is one of the best company to work for, great and professional staff, always passionate about their work. The environment of the office is very good and everyone is friendly. Great organization with highly technical team and amazing work culture. Highly recommended for those who are looking for a great technical career with exposure to new technologies.

Cons

There are no cons in particular. Love the company!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jan 11, 2022 - Ui\Ux Designer in SAS Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vasudev Innovative Software is a really good company. Everyone working here is passionate about their work. Rather this, The HR Department is very polite and employee-friendly.

Cons

None as of now, Company is doing great.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 11, 2022 - Graphic Designer in SAS Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Positive work environment & work culture. I joined as an intern and I got to learn a lot.

Cons

There are no cons in particular.

6. 5.0

Most Reliable Software and Web Development Company

Aug 3, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in SAS Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very responsive and professional. Well prepared for each meeting, and willing to provide advice as you move along in the project. I would definitely recommend VIS for top-notch development services.

Cons

There are zero cons and only pros while working with VIS. They’re always responsive to things you need urgently, and that’s really admirable.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews