Cover image for Verve System

97% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 65 of over 65 reviews

4.7
Verve System Managing Director Chirendu Gupta (no image)
Chirendu Gupta

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

184.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Verve System~538789
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Verve System? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Verve System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work. Work-life balance. Supportive team and C.E.O is actively involved with you.

8 Dec 2022 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The experience of working with "VERVE" has been wonderful. I started working with Verve as a software engineer in August 2009. I didn't have a lot of experience working on many platforms at the time. Here at Verve, I have a place to practise my technical talents and opportunity to learn new technologies and work on challenging projects that help me develop both my technical and managerial abilities. It's now more than 13 years of fantastic journey with Verve from Software engineer to Senior Project Manager. A welcoming workplace environment exists, and top management is always receptive to suggestions. Apart from the work, company also takes care of recreation activities for employees by organizing games and cultural events, CSR Activites, Blood Donation. Working environment in this company is very cooperative.

Cons

No significant negatives observed. Any negatives can easily be ironed out with the management team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company to boost your carrier

29 Nov 2022 - Business Development Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Prime Location, Salary on time, supporting seniors

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

3. Join the Verve System team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Have a great experience working with Verve!

23 Nov 2022 - Team Lead in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have great experience working with Verve. The team is very responsive and accommodating. The work is challenging and interesting. I feel like I am able to learn a lot and make a valuable contribution to the team. Verve has a great culture and is very supportive of its employees. I will highly recommend Verve to anyone looking for a great place to work.

Cons

I cannot find any negative reviews

5. 5.0

22 Nov 2022 - Software Developer in Indore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Provides good work life balance, flexibility to work from home. Good working environment. Proper guidance and support provided by seniors and freedom of speech.

Cons

Till now there is no such cons

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to work. Friendly staff and colleagues

22 Nov 2022 - Asst. Vice President Sales in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work. Friendly staff and colleagues

Cons

None at this time. Have been working here for 7+ Yrs now

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

great place to work

22 Nov 2022 - QA Analyst in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy the anonymity of sharing information about companies. You're also not required to have an account to find the information you're looking for.

Cons

There's very little to say here except that maybe the application process isn't as intuitive as it could be.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

22 Nov 2022 - Network Engineer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vervesystem is such a great company to build your knownloadge, Your experiance. Colleagues are really very supportive. Even seniors and LM's are also very supportive with positive minds. They always encourage us to give our best for our task and work. You'll never dislike Mondays after joining this company.

Cons

Need to decrease office timing / Working hour.

9. 5.0

Best software company

22 Nov 2022 - Quality Assurance
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are the best software company and truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the final product. They were very responsive to all of my requests and made sure to deliver a high-quality product. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great software company to work with!

Cons

I can't find anything wrong with this place.

10. 5.0

My Experience

22 Nov 2022 - Junior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's the 1st Company am working at, Started everything from scratch and to date achieved something that would surely help me build my career further, Love the work culture over here.

Cons

From my point of view nothing like that till now

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is one of the best Company to work with.

22 Nov 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is one of the best Company to work with. BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

Cons

I can't find anything wrong about this place.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews
</>Embed

Verve System Reviews FAQs

Verve System has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Verve System to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 39% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Verve System employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Verve System. This rating has improved by 47% over the last 12 months.

97% of Verve System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Verve System 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Verve System Job Seekers