Cover image for Verve System

90% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 65 of over 65 reviews

4.4
Verve System Managing Director Chirendu Gupta (no image)
Chirendu Gupta

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development(in 3 reviews)
  • "4) Flexible timings (8.5 hrs to be completed within a 12 hours window)(in 3 reviews)
  • "Friendly staff and colleagues(in 3 reviews)
  • "A welcoming workplace environment exists, and top management is always receptive to suggestions.(in 3 reviews)
  • "get chance to learn new technologies(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "7. There management always speak wrong like we are doing this.. we are doing that.. but nothing happen.. most of employee is frustrated, they are waiting to completion of them bond period and some of them pay bond amount ... leave company as much as early.(in 3 reviews)
      8 Dec 2022
      Senior Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The experience of working with "VERVE" has been wonderful. I started working with Verve as a software engineer in August 2009. I didn't have a lot of experience working on many platforms at the time. Here at Verve, I have a place to practise my technical talents and opportunity to learn new technologies and work on challenging projects that help me develop both my technical and managerial abilities. It's now more than 13 years of fantastic journey with Verve from Software engineer to Senior Project Manager. A welcoming workplace environment exists, and top management is always receptive to suggestions. Apart from the work, company also takes care of recreation activities for employees by organizing games and cultural events, CSR Activites, Blood Donation. Working environment in this company is very cooperative.

Cons

No significant negatives observed. Any negatives can easily be ironed out with the management team.

1. 1.0
        7 May 2023
        Software Developer
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Business Outlook

Pros

You can join this company if you want to learn how to survive in worst situation

Cons

company submitted the original documents before releasing offer letter. dont be desparate to get the job, please do proper research before joining any company, this company's reviews on google is fake and they force to give best reviews and ratings on google, they have pumpeed reviews in exchange of lavish stays in hotels I have raised voice regarding malpractice in company then suryakant said- "you can leave company if you dont want to work" no work life balance in this company , working hours are strict

2. Join the Verve System team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          8 Nov 2022
          Senior Software Engineer
          Current Employee, more than 5 years
          Business Outlook

Pros

- working with verve systems since May 2017 - friendly nature of the staff - learning environment - as per my opinion its the best company to start working with - giving opportunities for personal professional and technical growth - leaves and leave policy is good - no sandwich leave policy - giving many opportunities to work with different types of client - support from seniors is good - management understands the gaps between the lower level to the upper level so they are doing open house meetings so everyone can speak up about the benefits of the company -technical part is mainly beneficiary of verve - each employee supports internally without any personal expectation of everyone which is very good keep it up.

Cons

Haven't found any Cons yet.

16 Nov 2022
            Sr. Software Engineer
            Current Employee, more than 5 years
            Business Outlook

Pros

Verve Systems is a great place to work where you can enhance your skills and knowledge. - I have learned a lot in technology with verve systems and the seniors. - The work environment inside the company is friendly for employees. - All my seniors(LM, PM, MD, and HR) are ready to help us at any time. - We celebrate every Hindu festival at our office with grace and dinner parties. - We cherish every year's annual day function with memorable trips. - We enjoy lots of events like (Cricket, Football, volleyball, and other outdoor games) every year accompanied with awards, models and gifts. - We are provided flexible timing and early leave compensations. - Company provides interest-free loans or advance salary for employees in need. - In conclusion, an ideal company for a well to do career opportunity.

Cons

No cons till now. It is a great place to learn something new.

10 Nov 2022
              Current Employee, more than 1 year
              Business Outlook

Pros

From the very first day when I joined Verve Systems, my experience has been awesome. Top Management is easily approachable. You feel motivated to work here because the team is so friendly and supportive. They help and care for others in every celebrations or light moments. Learning and experimenting new things in technology encourages you to come to office daily. I'm lucky to be part of the organization and expecting more years together.

Cons

Not exactly the cons but Every Organisation has something where they are lacking, the good part is, management of verve listens to its employees, talks with them and tries to improve in those areas.

21 Nov 2022
                Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Verve for a little over a year now, and I have nothing but good things to say. Verve is constantly innovating and coming out with new products, and they are always willing to invest in their employees by providing training and development opportunities. The culture here is also great - it's very collaborative and everyone is always willing to help each other out. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing to write till now

1. 4.0
                  21 Nov 2022
                  Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at this company for a 2.5+ year now, and I absolutely love it! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great IT career! The seniors and management team at Verve is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and they're always up for a challenge. They helped me to develop a skill set for custom software solution development. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience and would recommend this company to others. Keep up the good work, Verve!

Cons

Couldn't Find Anything bad .

1. 4.0
                    23 Nov 2022
                    Current Employee, more than 1 year
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Verve System is a great place to work. Colleagues are amazing, they are very friendly and helpful., Personally, I learn a lot and also get an opportunity to work with and manage a client. Management is also supportive as they helped me and trust me in my critical times. Ups and downs are always there but if you add some value to the organization then they always encourage you in your good times and help you in bad times.

Cons

No cons as of now

31 Oct 2022
                      Manager Administration
                      Current Employee, more than 10 years
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Technical knowledge gaining is one the pro advantage working in Verve. Flexibility in working hours is the key advantage here. Management understands your situation and supports you like Advance Salary, Loan benefits with many other financial advantages. Awards and recognition are cherry on top while working here. Management do support and recognize your hard work with awards and bonus. Verve do open house events and listens to your suggestion and implement your inputs.

Cons

There are no disadvantages from my point of view, Every family has its own set of rules.

23 Nov 2022
                        Team Lead
                        Current Employee, more than 8 years
                        Business Outlook

Pros

I have great experience working with Verve. The team is very responsive and accommodating. The work is challenging and interesting. I feel like I am able to learn a lot and make a valuable contribution to the team. Verve has a great culture and is very supportive of its employees. I will highly recommend Verve to anyone looking for a great place to work.

Cons

I cannot find any negative reviews

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Verve System Reviews FAQs

Verve System has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Verve System to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Verve System employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Verve System. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

90% of Verve System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Verve System 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Verve System Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Glassdoor has 65 Verve System reviews submitted anonymously by Verve System employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Verve System is right for you.