Found 65 of over 65 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development" (in 3 reviews)
- "4) Flexible timings (8.5 hrs to be completed within a 12 hours window)" (in 3 reviews)
- "Friendly staff and colleagues" (in 3 reviews)
- "A welcoming workplace environment exists, and top management is always receptive to suggestions." (in 3 reviews)
- "get chance to learn new technologies" (in 3 reviews)
- "7. There management always speak wrong like we are doing this.. we are doing that.. but nothing happen.. most of employee is frustrated, they are waiting to completion of them bond period and some of them pay bond amount ... leave company as much as early." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.08 Dec 2022Senior Project ManagerCurrent Employee
The experience of working with "VERVE" has been wonderful. I started working with Verve as a software engineer in August 2009. I didn't have a lot of experience working on many platforms at the time. Here at Verve, I have a place to practise my technical talents and opportunity to learn new technologies and work on challenging projects that help me develop both my technical and managerial abilities. It's now more than 13 years of fantastic journey with Verve from Software engineer to Senior Project Manager. A welcoming workplace environment exists, and top management is always receptive to suggestions. Apart from the work, company also takes care of recreation activities for employees by organizing games and cultural events, CSR Activites, Blood Donation. Working environment in this company is very cooperative.
No significant negatives observed. Any negatives can easily be ironed out with the management team.
- 1.07 May 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAhmedabad
You can join this company if you want to learn how to survive in worst situation
company submitted the original documents before releasing offer letter. dont be desparate to get the job, please do proper research before joining any company, this company's reviews on google is fake and they force to give best reviews and ratings on google, they have pumpeed reviews in exchange of lavish stays in hotels I have raised voice regarding malpractice in company then suryakant said- "you can leave company if you dont want to work" no work life balance in this company , working hours are strict1
- 5.08 Nov 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAhmedabad
- working with verve systems since May 2017 - friendly nature of the staff - learning environment - as per my opinion its the best company to start working with - giving opportunities for personal professional and technical growth - leaves and leave policy is good - no sandwich leave policy - giving many opportunities to work with different types of client - support from seniors is good - management understands the gaps between the lower level to the upper level so they are doing open house meetings so everyone can speak up about the benefits of the company -technical part is mainly beneficiary of verve - each employee supports internally without any personal expectation of everyone which is very good keep it up.
Haven't found any Cons yet.
- 5.016 Nov 2022Sr. Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAhmedabad
Verve Systems is a great place to work where you can enhance your skills and knowledge. - I have learned a lot in technology with verve systems and the seniors. - The work environment inside the company is friendly for employees. - All my seniors(LM, PM, MD, and HR) are ready to help us at any time. - We celebrate every Hindu festival at our office with grace and dinner parties. - We cherish every year's annual day function with memorable trips. - We enjoy lots of events like (Cricket, Football, volleyball, and other outdoor games) every year accompanied with awards, models and gifts. - We are provided flexible timing and early leave compensations. - Company provides interest-free loans or advance salary for employees in need. - In conclusion, an ideal company for a well to do career opportunity.
No cons till now. It is a great place to learn something new.
- 5.010 Nov 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
From the very first day when I joined Verve Systems, my experience has been awesome. Top Management is easily approachable. You feel motivated to work here because the team is so friendly and supportive. They help and care for others in every celebrations or light moments. Learning and experimenting new things in technology encourages you to come to office daily. I'm lucky to be part of the organization and expecting more years together.
Not exactly the cons but Every Organisation has something where they are lacking, the good part is, management of verve listens to its employees, talks with them and tries to improve in those areas.
- 5.021 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I have been working for Verve for a little over a year now, and I have nothing but good things to say. Verve is constantly innovating and coming out with new products, and they are always willing to invest in their employees by providing training and development opportunities. The culture here is also great - it's very collaborative and everyone is always willing to help each other out. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work.
Nothing to write till now
- 4.021 Nov 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee
I have been working at this company for a 2.5+ year now, and I absolutely love it! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great IT career! The seniors and management team at Verve is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and they're always up for a challenge. They helped me to develop a skill set for custom software solution development. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience and would recommend this company to others. Keep up the good work, Verve!
Couldn't Find Anything bad .
- 4.023 Nov 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
Verve System is a great place to work. Colleagues are amazing, they are very friendly and helpful., Personally, I learn a lot and also get an opportunity to work with and manage a client. Management is also supportive as they helped me and trust me in my critical times. Ups and downs are always there but if you add some value to the organization then they always encourage you in your good times and help you in bad times.
No cons as of now
- 5.031 Oct 2022Manager AdministrationCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Technical knowledge gaining is one the pro advantage working in Verve. Flexibility in working hours is the key advantage here. Management understands your situation and supports you like Advance Salary, Loan benefits with many other financial advantages. Awards and recognition are cherry on top while working here. Management do support and recognize your hard work with awards and bonus. Verve do open house events and listens to your suggestion and implement your inputs.
There are no disadvantages from my point of view, Every family has its own set of rules.
- 5.023 Nov 2022Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsAhmedabad
I have great experience working with Verve. The team is very responsive and accommodating. The work is challenging and interesting. I feel like I am able to learn a lot and make a valuable contribution to the team. Verve has a great culture and is very supportive of its employees. I will highly recommend Verve to anyone looking for a great place to work.
I cannot find any negative reviews
Verve System Reviews FAQs
Verve System has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Verve System to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
90% of Verve System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Verve System 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.