clickworker Reviews

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Found 110 of over 251 reviews

3.4
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich (no image)
Christian Rozsenich
Pros
  • "You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else(in 21 reviews)

• "You can unlock access to UHRS, which is an online platform with decent paying tasks(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Many tasks outside of UHRS are well under minimum wage(in 19 reviews)

• "Total waste of time even though I stuck to the rules(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

12.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=clickworker~445474
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

Sep 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good and on time.

Cons

Lack of sufficient work sometimes

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We’re glad that you’re enjoying the decent payment. Please note that the work available for you depends on the current needs of our clients. We only host the work for our clients and don’t create it. We’re constantly working on increasing the number of interesting projects so that all our clickworkers would have an opportunity to work whenever they want. We suggest that you check your dashboard regularly and take all assessments offered to you. This will increase the amount of work you see. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

2. 3.0

it sucks.

Nov 30, 2021 - Fresher in Guwahati
      Business Outlook

Pros

well you can earn money based on your work.

Cons

need lot of focus and some times its frustrating as the website is full of bugs.

3. 3.0

Salary

Nov 14, 2021 - Independent Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

The salary can range from 10 to almost 500USD per month

Cons

There is no guarantee for work hours as salary is totally dependent on work hours.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your feedback. We cannot guarantee the constant workload. It will vary depending on what our clients require at the time. Since the workload and the types of jobs are not consistent, Clickworker is to be looked at as a way of making additional income and not as a full or part-time job. We recommend that you check your workplace regularly because we add new projects almost every day. Also passing any assessments available to you may boost the amount of work you see. Some work may come from our partner platform UHRS. We suggest that you take this assessment if you haven’t done this already. We look forward to your participation in our projects!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good for people with decent judgement skills.

Oct 6, 2021 - Freelance Writer in Ziro
      Business Outlook

Pros

Earn money from day 1. Weekly payment

Cons

Hard to get new hits that pays decently.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The work you see on UHRS is based upon your market. And as we do not own or operate UHRS, we have no control over the prices they set. We hope you will get more interesting projects to work on Clickworker and well-paid HitApps on UHRS. Thank you for being part of our company!

5. 5.0

Best

Jul 22, 2021 - Crowdsourcing in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Freelance as a easy citizen in India Enjoy

Cons

Slow payment is taken weaks and Payoneer taking money

6. 4.0

uhrs offline

Jun 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

it was good crowd sourcing

Cons

some times had technical issues

7. 1.0
      Current Employee

My money was seiz and clickworker dosent replay

Jul 22, 2021 - Online Crowd Worker in Porbandar
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work availability Fast response

Cons

Too strict privacy policy and terms and conditition. Payment process is to complecated. I open one account and i failed in qualifications and i don't know details terms and conditions so i create new account and qualified exam and actieve my UHRS and i work approx 3 months and i earn approx 82 euro. and one day they mail me your both account are suspended and seiz money. Isent fair I did not want to any star give this company but one star is minimum because my 3 months hard work and result is ZERO

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Crowdsourcing is the process of gathering information, or opinions from a large group of people through the Internet.

May 17, 2021 - Crowd Sourcing in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can work according to your time

Cons

The payment varies from month to month, may not yield a stable income.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You’re right in saying that crowdsourcing is a great way of gathering data. Our workers participate in different kinds of projects, share their opinion and improve the overall quality of different products or services. You can work whenever you like, though the amount of work on offer may vary. But new projects appear on our platform nearly every day so we suggest that you check your workplace regularly. We hope you will get more well-paid projects soon and continue to do good work on our projects!

9. 3.0

Problem to solve

Mar 7, 2021 - ClickWorker in Korba
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.It is a good company , I am working from three weeks and earned a good amount. 2. Easy and engaging.

Cons

The only thing is that I am required to use Tin number which I don't have .I also don't have ssn number as I am a Indian where ssn is not used. I have a question if I can use my parents bank and make my tin number as I don't want to use theirs or it is required to the same person's bank account and tin number. Please answer this question.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your feedback. If you are not a freelancer and a small business, you will not need to add a tax number. Some countries require people to use a tax number when they are doing self-employed or freelance work. Some countries do not. We suggest that you speak to your local tax office. They can best explain to you whether you need a tax number to work with us or not. Unfortunately, we cannot do bank transfers for your country. We only do bank transfers for European countries that are part of SEPA. The only payment option available for you is through a verified PayPal account. If there are any questions or concerns left, don’t hesitate to contact us at help@clickworker.com. We will be happy to assist you.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Existing

Feb 10, 2021 - Data Entry in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to work here .

Cons

English knowledge is a big factor

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear your positive comments, and we are pleased that you enjoy working with Clickworker.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Reviews