clickworker Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2021

Found 101 of over 235 reviews

3.6
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich (no image)
Christian Rozsenich
Pros
  • "You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else(in 21 reviews)

• "You can unlock access to UHRS, which is an online platform with decent paying tasks(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Many tasks outside of UHRS are well under minimum wage(in 19 reviews)

• "Total waste of time even though I stuck to the rules(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Best

Jul 22, 2021 - Crowdsourcing in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Freelance as a easy citizen in India Enjoy

Cons

Slow payment is taken weaks and Payoneer taking money

2. 1.0
      Current Employee

My money was seiz and clickworker dosent replay

Jul 22, 2021 - Online Crowd Worker in Porbandar
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work availability Fast response

Cons

Too strict privacy policy and terms and conditition. Payment process is to complecated. I open one account and i failed in qualifications and i don't know details terms and conditions so i create new account and qualified exam and actieve my UHRS and i work approx 3 months and i earn approx 82 euro. and one day they mail me your both account are suspended and seiz money. Isent fair I did not want to any star give this company but one star is minimum because my 3 months hard work and result is ZERO

3. 4.0

uhrs offline

Jun 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

it was good crowd sourcing

Cons

some times had technical issues

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Crowdsourcing is the process of gathering information, or opinions from a large group of people through the Internet.

May 17, 2021 - Crowd Sourcing in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can work according to your time

Cons

The payment varies from month to month, may not yield a stable income.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You’re right in saying that crowdsourcing is a great way of gathering data. Our workers participate in different kinds of projects, share their opinion and improve the overall quality of different products or services. You can work whenever you like, though the amount of work on offer may vary. But new projects appear on our platform nearly every day so we suggest that you check your workplace regularly. We hope you will get more well-paid projects soon and continue to do good work on our projects!

5. 3.0

Problem to solve

Mar 7, 2021 - ClickWorker in Korba
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.It is a good company , I am working from three weeks and earned a good amount. 2. Easy and engaging.

Cons

The only thing is that I am required to use Tin number which I don't have .I also don't have ssn number as I am a Indian where ssn is not used. I have a question if I can use my parents bank and make my tin number as I don't want to use theirs or it is required to the same person's bank account and tin number. Please answer this question.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your feedback. If you are not a freelancer and a small business, you will not need to add a tax number. Some countries require people to use a tax number when they are doing self-employed or freelance work. Some countries do not. We suggest that you speak to your local tax office. They can best explain to you whether you need a tax number to work with us or not. Unfortunately, we cannot do bank transfers for your country. We only do bank transfers for European countries that are part of SEPA. The only payment option available for you is through a verified PayPal account. If there are any questions or concerns left, don’t hesitate to contact us at help@clickworker.com. We will be happy to assist you.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Existing

Feb 10, 2021 - Data Entry in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to work here .

Cons

English knowledge is a big factor

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear your positive comments, and we are pleased that you enjoy working with Clickworker.

7. 3.0

Huvikk

Jan 16, 2021 - Ads
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home flexible part time

Cons

Less pay for 28 days of work

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoy your flexible work schedule. How much you may earn will depend upon several parameters including your country, language, passed assessments, and the current needs of our clients. Work is not steady. There may be plenty of work one day but none the other. Because of this, we ask you not to look at this as a full or part-time job, but as an opportunity to earn extra income. We try our best to gain more well-paid offers and hope you will have an opportunity to work on them soon. Thank you for being part of Clickworker!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

clickworker is the one of the best online job platform.

Sep 10, 2020 - Data Entry Operator in Tiruchchirāppalli
      Business Outlook

Pros

clickworker pays very well. their pay varies from task to task. there are more high paying tasks.

Cons

sometimes there will be some error in tasks.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear such positive feedback on work in our company. Our support team is always here if you encounter any problems with tasks. You can contact us at help@clickworker.com, and we will always be happy to clear up any confusion you may have. I hope you continue to enjoy being part of our company!

9. 4.0

Not enough works in India, can't make more than 30 euros a month

Aug 10, 2020 - ClickWorker
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours,good work interface

Cons

Not enough clicks available,less pay

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear your positive comments and that you’re enjoying the flexible work schedule. The work you see depends on the current needs of our clients. Please note that we do not create work, but host it for our clients. We try our best to make sure that all our workers have an opportunity to work on interesting projects all the time. We are sorry if sometimes the pay set by our clients doesn’t suit you. We strive to gain more lucrative offers and hope you will have an opportunity to work on them soon. Thank you for being part of Clickworker!

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work and payment

Oct 17, 2020 - Photographer in Eranakulam, Kakkanad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job and decent payment

Cons

Not many jobs available on the site

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your feedback and outlining the possibility to earn money while doing easy jobs as pros in your review. Since we do not create work, the amount of work you see depends on the current needs of our clients. We try our best to make sure that the amount of work on offer at the moment is high enough for all our workers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance or want to make sure that you are seeing all work available. Thank you for being part of Clickworker!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews