clickworker Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

2.2
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich (no image)
Christian Rozsenich
Pros
  • "You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else(in 20 reviews)

• "UHRS - all these people that are moaning obviously haven't bothered to qualify for(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Many tasks outside of UHRS are well under minimum wage(in 17 reviews)

• "Total waste of time even though I stuck to the rules(in 9 reviews)

"It is a good website to earn a handful of bucks for your extra expenses."

5.0
    Current Employee - Freelancer in New Delhi

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros

If there is a task with a plenty of hits and you are doing it at a faster pace and accuracy, then you can earn a plenty of bucks. They usually gave the payment around a specific day of the payable date.

Cons

No regular work for Indian workers. UHRS payment takes 28 days to be credited in the main account. No proper task available on the main website.

June 2, 2019Clickworker Community Associate

Hi and thanks for your review! We do not set a specific pay date for workers getting paid by PayPal. As explained on the site we pay between Wednesday and Friday. If you want more information on this or the link to the payment information section please email help@clickworker.com where we can provide this for you. Please note that we do not create work, we host it for our clients. We strive to gain new clients all the time but cannot dictate what workers they request for their projects. We're sorry you're not happy with the amount of work on offer at the moment. This is the nature of this kind of work and we hope it will pick up for you soon!

"no payments"

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

1-Easy tasks, 2-Improving mobile app 3-nice website

Cons

1-I have earned 19eur and all of them are in payable account but the still haven't transfer the money to my paypal. 2-The reference program is a scam, they will not pay the reference money even you have follow the t&c, instead of that they will tell you to email from the mail to whom you may have refer. 3-They never reply to the mails. 4-Very few task

April 10, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're disappointed to see such a low score despite you earning on our site, liking the tasks, site and app. 1. Jobs have to be manually verified for correctness, this is why we don't pay instantly. This is explained on our site, on the job itself and via your Work History. 2. The referral program is not a scam and we take such accusations extremely seriously. If for whatever reason, the person you referred doesn't use the link correctly or directly then we will accept an email from them so we can credit you. 3. We reply to all emails we receive, this is how you know the answer to No2. Also during this pandemic we are experiencing a high volume of sign ups, returning workers and because of this, an increase in emails. Add into this that all of our staff are working from home and it's going to have a delay. If you have sent us an ugrent query and not heard back within 5 working/business days please feel free to email in again or link us to this review via our Facebook page through messenger. We will ALWAYS reply. 4. We do not and never will promise a steady flow of work for all workers in all countries. The work we offer is not intended to replace any kind of income. We're sorry if this wasn't made clear to you. We hope to hear from you regarding the emails we didn't get.

"Poor"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

Payment is Okay. Cannot call it as a great paymaster.

Cons

Multiple Cons - - Hardly any tasks come on their platform - The technical team never replies to any of your tkts that you raise - Spam score which they give is totally wrong. Even if you are correct at all the tasks that you attempt you may still find that your Spam score is 0.5/0.6. God knows how. - The spam score gets screwed and in turn you are disabled from a Hitsapp. - Platform to raise your concern to technical team is of no help.

March 26, 2016Clickworker Community Associate

Thanks for your review, it seems you have reviewed the UHRS platform rather than clickworker. Sadly, as it is a 3rd party platform we cannot be directly responsible. However, we encourage all Clickworkers who think they may have been unfairly banned to contact us to see if we can unban you. The same goes for any errors that can be caught via screenshot, please send them to us as an attachment and we can pass them on for you. Please can you email help@clickworker.com and note the ticket numbers of previous tickets that you say have been unanswered and I'll get them answered for you ASAP. Thank you.

4. "not great"

Current Employee - ClickWorker
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

there is often some work to do

Cons

the work that is there is very low paid

July 3, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

We're sorry you're unhappy with the pay set by our clients. As we don't promise a set rate of pay we're sad to see such a low score based on this one aspect of our entire company. We hope you find work more to your liking in the future.

5. "AWFUL!!! JUST DONT DO IT!!"

Current Employee - Click "Worker" in Washington, DC

I have been working at clickworker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely nothing, they just scam you into spending your own money and "support" ignores your emails

Cons

The whole experience was just terrible

June 20, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Opening an account on clickworker.com is free, you pay nothing to complete the work and pay nothing to get paid. If someone has charged you in some way to work on our site then you have been scammed by someone unrelated to the company. I am very concerned about you saying we have ignored your emails so I ask that you send us a message on our Facebook page where I can look into this for you ASAP. Please link to this review. We look forward to you giving us the opportunity to help you. Kind Regards.

6. "Not much work without UHRS"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility to work from home

Cons

The jobs are highly volatile.

May 21, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

We're disappointed to see such a low score when we do not promise any level of work to any workers. You also seem to have misunderstood the referral process. You get 5 EUR when the person you have referred is paid 10 EUR or more. If they didn't use your link then we will add the bonus as a gesture of goodwill if they email in. As for assessments they were offline for a while but are back now. If you cannot see the assessments then you need to email us so we can tell you what's missing on your account to see them. We hope that you amend your review accordingly now you know these facts. Thanks!

"Seems to work with scammers"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros

Answering for every single e-mail.

Cons

very low payment, exact same jobs as in other companies, with 30% of payment.

April 25, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Hi and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do not work with scammers and take such accusations extremely seriously. We're not aware of this job you mention with 1000 tasks, please send an email to help@clickworker.com and link this review so we can look into this for you. Kind Regards.

"nobodys responding"

I worked at clickworker

Pros

thought it would be a cool job, when I’m off work

Cons

I started working, I liked it, they just blocked me without any explanation. I wrote to them a few times, they just ignored me.

March 4, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Hi, it sounds like we didn't get your emails as we reply to all emails we receive! We're sorry that something has gone wrong here. I ask that you use the contact form on our site to get in touch and we'll help you out as soon as possible. Failing that you can message our page on Facebook and link us to this review so we know what's going on and look into it from there. We do hope once this has been sorted you can amend your review accordingly. We hope to hear from you soon!

"Bad experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros

I was able to accumulate money

Cons

Payments are cancelled with no explanations

February 22, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Hi, we're sorry to learn that PayPal cancelled the payment. Have you contacted us so we can look into this for you? We can't help unless we know there's a problem! Please email help@clickworker.com with the invoice number and the explanation from PayPal as to why it was cancelled and we can reissue the payment once everything is cleared up.

"Did not work for me."

I worked at clickworker

Pros

Nothing positive to say here.

Cons

Very slow. Micro jobs. Tedious work. Too many error pages. NOT clear instruction on job listings. Very very low pay, even for a survey/odd task site.

February 4, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Hello, thanks for leaving a review. We're sad to see the low score based on how we operate as a company. We offer micro tasks that some may find tedious, this kind of work isn't for everyone. However, the way we work and what we offer is clearly explained on our site. If you contacted us with any issues we would have helped you as soon as possible, if you haven't contacted us we suggest you do so as we can't help if we don't know you've encountered a problem.

Found 71 reviews