fusionSpan Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

fusionSpan Reviews

Updated 12 Sep 2019

5.0
fusionSpan CEO Gayathri Kher (no image)
Gayathri Kher
  1. "Fun, Challenging and Friendly Environment"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Rockville, MD

I have been working at fusionSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at fusionSpan for about six months and have really enjoyed the environment. Everyone is very hard-working and dedicated to our clients. Since the company is growing, there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and they take into consideration what your strengths are to find a good fit for you. Throughout my time I have felt that I am able to talk with my boss about any issues I am facing.... Very supportive environment. The office is very nice - healthy snacks are available - breakfasts on Fridays and group team outings. Look forward to seeing where the company goes in the future!

Cons

It is a growing company, so a lot of departments are being created and moved around. As long as you are able to go with the flow, it is fine.

fusionSpan2019-09-12
  2. "Great company"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at fusionSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company's culture is great. The President and CEO are the hardest working people in the organization and they spend considerable efforts to be in the office everyday and have an open door policy. The leadership and senior employees are always available to help and are patient as well! At fusionSpan, there is never a shortage of unique business problems to resolve, which makes work here exciting, interesting... and rewarding. The team-building activities, Friday breakfasts and monthly happy hours are a nice addition too!

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job dealing with the rapid growth, it can be challenging to preserve fusionSpan's culture that enables team members to perform at an optimal level. Management are dealing with it in the best way possible. Keep doing what you are doing!

fusionSpan2019-08-07
  3. "Opportunity and Challenge"

Current Employee - Digital Strategy in Rockville, MD

I have been working at fusionSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Challenging work Great team Opportunities for growth Leading-edge technology Customer focused

Cons

Days and weeks go by too fast

Advice to Management

Management is engaged, supportive, and motivating. Keep up the smart growth and careful stewardship of your best resource - your people.

fusionSpan2019-07-02

"Really enjoyed my time here"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Rockville, MD

I worked at fusionSpan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is super friendly and understands having a good work-life balance. The culture at this company is great because it starts from the top (CEO and CTO) and the upper management are all hard-working but also patient with everyone, which leads to overall high morale. Other contributing factors include weekly breakfasts, monthly company-sponsored happy hours, and quarterly team-building outings. I never... dreaded coming in to work and I really enjoyed my time working under the Lead Dev (Jason)

Cons

The company is rapidly growing which means fast-pace development and pivoting across different projects frequently. I was OK with this because it meant I could not get bored or stuck on a project I disliked for a long time, but this isn't for everyone.

fusionSpan2019-05-31

"Nice place"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at fusionSpan full-time

Pros

Love the rapid growth and new exciting projects. Get to Use the latest technology. Lovely teammates and positive environment.

Cons

Growth has challenges. Need to multi task on multiple projects.

Advice to Management

Better employee communication and more formal training would be good.

fusionSpan2019-03-30